Good-bye

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Melina’s pov

I can’t breathe, I can’t think, I can’t even return the hug. Did he just wrap his strong arms around me? He really is kind and caring. This man is so different to what I thought he was.

“Please don’t cry because of that person, it’s his lost, he lost someone precious like you”

NOOOOOOOOO GIKWANG. He misunderstood my tears. I wasn’t crying for something that ended a year ago. I was crying because you looked so sad and my heart was hurting while seeing you sad.

I back off a little and so does he. I look at him smiling with the tears on my face.

“That is not the reason why I cried, I would never cry for something that has already ended ages ago.” I say and he looks surprised.

“Then why did you cry? Please tell me” he asks me curiosly.

“ I….its….I..becau…..Ok Gikwang. I cried because it hurt to see you sad. You are so different to what I always see on tv or the stage. You looked helpless. It felt like you went through really hard time even though you always smiled. And no one probably noticed what was really in your heart, how it feels like to live not being able to do what you want freely. I felt really sad for you in my heart.Also how can someone hurt you by cheating?" I say in one go and look up to see his surprised expression.

He is just staring at me. Directly into my eyes. His expression changes from surprised to looking sad and I swear his eyes look wet. Than after a minute or so, he smiles at me looking away.

 

 

 Gikwang’s pov

She is extraordinary. She is kind. She is caring. Why would she cry for me? I saw b2utys cry for me before, but this girl cried for me for those reasons? No one has cried for me before except for my mother. I wish I could open my heart for her and tell her how hard it has been for me to get to where i am today. I feel like crying too, but this side I wouldn’t show to anyone even my mum. So I force myself to smile.

“Hey lets go eat some ice cream” I suggest while getting up and she follows right after. She does not let me pay for the food. She says it’s her treat as a fan and she will pay for whatever we buy. I don’t like that, if I am with a girl I will pay no matter what but she doesn’t let me.

This date was the best date I ever had with a girl. I even forgot about the trouble I caused the camera man and my manager. I sure am dead when I go back. It is now 11 o’clock and we explored nearly every bit of London. It was so fun that I did not want it to finish. She is the nicest fan I ever met, even though all my b2utys are so special to me. She takes me back to the hotel I was staying at since I didn’t know the ways. I wish I knew London and take her to her house because I am worried about her safety, but she said she will take a taxi.

“ Melina, this has been one of the best days, thank you very much for making me feel normal for a bit” I say to her. I wish it wouldn’t end like this. I wish she was back in Korea so I could see her sometimes.

“No actually thank you for spending your time with me Gikwang, I know you will be in trouble and I am worried. I was really lucky to win that competition and spend all this time with you.” She says to me while smiling. Her smile however, looks like she was forcing it. She looks sad. I wish she stayed a bit longer.

Melina’s Pov

I wish he stayed a bit longer. But I know he has to go back and explain today’s escape. I hope he won’t be in trouble that much. I try my best to smile and look happy.

“ What will you do for the next few days? I mean what do you like to do when you are free?” he asks me. I wonder why he is asking.

“I walk down Southbank next to the river every morning as an exercise and relax there since it is holiday and I don’t have university for 3 weeks. Nothing else really. You should check that place out with your members sometime, it is really nice.” I say to him and he nods looking lost in thoughts. Does he look sad?

“I will for sure. Thank you again and don’t worry about the past and have some faith.” He winks and smiles.

So is this the end? I will never ever see his face again…He will be gone after like 4 days. My heart hurts, I can’t even move but I have to. This is the end.

“I will try my best. Well, Good bye Gikwang” I say and look at him in the eye. He opens his mouth as if to say something but he stops.

“Good bye Melina, take care of yourself.” He says and I turn around quickly and get into the taxi that’s been waiting for me front of Gikwang’s hotel. I look at him and he is watching me and I wave. He waves and sends me a kiss with his hand. Thank you Gikwang. I will never ever forget this day for the rest of my life and I wish you knew….my heart really fell for you today…even though I will never see you again. My tears are falling and I hope he did not see it. I put my headphones on and  press play without even looking what is on my playlist. BS2T-FICTION starts playing and suddenly the pain in my heart is unbearable. The taxi is moving smoothly as I am watching the streets of London while my tears are falling.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goodbyes are always hard :(