Lovers In London

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Melina’s pov

“Ah this feels good” I say as soon put my suitcase near the bed and chuck myself on the bed smiling to myself. It is getting dark outside as I look towards the window and look back at the angel who is smiling at me right now. Gikwang leaves his suitcase near the door and walks to me slowly with a smile on his face.

“I can make it feel better for you” he says as he climbs on bed slowly and getting on top of me to give a light kiss on my forehead, my check and on my lips. I look into his eyes and smile. He turns his angelic smile back to me as he kisses me with passionate this time and undressing me slowly as he kisses me. I help him undress too. I feel little tingles building up in my stomach and my heart. My heart beats fast and that’s when I know tonight is going to be a beautiful and a long night…

Gikwang’s pov

I open my eyes to the bright sunlight that is welcoming itself through the window and I smile. I can hear Melina’s breathing and she is still asleep. What a beautiful night it was. I giggle and look at her beautiful face. She looks so beautiful that I want to stay and look at her forever. I kiss her forehead and get up to shower; it is still very early in the morning, 8am. I think I’m just used to waking up early because of my schedules. After I shower I came into the bedroom to see she is still sleeping. Ah my baby is so lazy. But then it is still 8:30 am so it is normal for her to be sleeping. Should I wake her up? No way. She must be tired from last night, He he he. I can’t stop thinking about it. I dress up in black jeans and a white V-neck shirt. I wear black converses. Should I take a cardigan just in case? Yeah Melina did say you can never trust London’s weather. I better leave her a note. I leave it on my pillow where she can see when she wakes up. And look at my sleeping beauty one more time and close the door behind me.

Melina’s Pov

This relaxed feeling, is it real? Should I open my eyes? I don’t want to. I smile at the thought of last night. Wait why don’t I hear my angel’s breathing. I open my eyes immediately and Gikwang is not by my side. My heart speeds up. I just hate the thought of him not being by my side. Ahhh damn where is he. I see a paper on his pillow and I quickly grab it to see what it is.

My sleeping angel, I am sorry for not being there when you wake up. I just didn’t want to wake you up as I knew you would be tired, you know what I mean. I have couple of things to do and I will let you know where to meet ok my baby? Wait for my call and in the mean while go and see the things that you miss.”

This boy is driving me crazy I think as I smile to myself shaking my head. I wonder what he is planning to do on his own. Hmmm…What should I do it is 10 am. I need to shower first.

 

 

Gikwang’s pov

I finally found it. Melina is going to be happy but sad at the same time. But this is something she will need to do and see. As look at the name in front of me. I send her a text to meet me at a near café.

Melina’s pov

As I dried my hair and let it fall into long waves my phone vibrates and I know it is Gikwang.

My baby did you have breakfast yet? I miss you ^_^ Can you meet me at an address I will send you in another text?” I smile and hit reply button.

I am lonely. I am going to kick you for leaving me by myself you silly boy. I will see you soon ^^”

I put my make-up lightly. I take my pjs off and wear light blue jeans with a black top that is loose on my short. I wear my white converses to be comfortable all day. I wonder why he is there. I check the address and I decide to take a bus since I really miss travelling by bus. I take my black bag and go out the hotel to wait for number 10 bus in front of the hotel. I get on the bus and go upstairs to sit at the front to watch everywhere. it feels so great to be back in London and it’s been more than two years since I got the look at the streets of London while the bus is moving forward.

I get off the bus and look around to see where the café is and I see it across the road. As I go in I feel people’s head turning to look at me. I smile as I see my angel sitting all the way at the end of the café. He waves at me checking me up and down. Idiot boy making me blush front of these people.

“My baby is so damn beautiful” he says as I lean to kiss him on the lips.

“Yah stop saying that, I will still kick you for leaving me alone” I say and kick him lightly on his leg. He makes an exaggerated “AHH” noise and I can feel people staring at giggling at us. I am so embarrassed.  

“You really are so damn cute” he says and I blush again.

“So why we are here baby?” I ask him curious.

“I wanted to take you somewhere important baby, There is something we need to do first. But let’s have something to eat before we go ok?” he says and I agree smiling at his beautiful face.

Gikwang’s pov

I don’t know how to do this. I know I have to help her and get it over with. She doesn’t know what I am about to show her. As we come to the door of the place she stops and looks at my face worried. I think she knows exactly where I am about to take her. She does not move and keeps looking at me.

“Baby I am here, do not worry” I say and she holds my hand very tight and enters inside and we move towards. As soon as we stop at the part where she needs to see, she looks at the name that is written in front of her she falls on her knees. Barely any sound coming out but her tears are falling down.

“ Mum”

Beloved wife, Beloved mother

Rose Watson

Rest In Peace

“Mummy Im so sorry” she keeps saying without even making a single crying sound but her tears are falling still. I kneel down with her and bow in front of the grave to give my respect.

“Hello Mother. I am Melina’s boyfriend Gikwang. I am sorry for being responsible for all the pain you went through. I am so sorry. I love your daughter and I will always protect her. I promise you mother.” I say and get up and pull Melina up too.

“Baby pull yourself together, your mum wouldn’t want to see you sad or crying” I say to her and she looks at me with wet eyes still breath taking beautifully and smiles at me. She stands up never letting go of my hand.

“Mummy I miss you so much. I am sorry for leaving you. I know you always supported me and I love you. Gikwang has always been there for me even now. I love him. I wish you were here to see us.” she says crying quietly.

"Baby mother is watching us from the sky, do not worry. I am sure she is happy." I say to her and she smiles through her tears.

We go to buy some flowers and come back to put it on her grave. After we make our way to visit other places. Visiting all this place gives me an idea to how to surprise her for her birthday that’s is the day after tomorrow. I giggle to myself.

“What you giggling at?” she asks me one eyebrow raised.

“I  ...nothing. I just saw someone fall.” I lie.

“Where let me see, I wanna see” she looks around excited.

“Aigoooo, you wanna see someone fall that bad? You evil girl” I say and we both laugh.

I watch her looking at the river from the restaurant we are in now and smile. She is my life now.

Melina’s pov

He is my life now. I think to myself as I watch the river and the sky so beautifully. He has done everything to make me happy and I would never ever find someone like him again. I guess this was the fate that Lord above has made for me and I am the luckiest person. I turn to him and he is already watching me. As I open my mouth he does too and we both say:

“I love you”.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Melina sure is the luckiest girl in the world. I wish I was her :) What do you guys think? I wonder what surprise Gikwang have for Melina. Leave a comment and let me know what you guys think. Love you guys ^_^