Fight

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Melina’s pov

“Baby I’ll be back quickly ok, anything you want?” asks me Gikwang cheerfuly.

“ Yes Kiki, I want you, so come back quickly” I tell him and send a wink which makes him giggle and he goes out the door to meet s and their manager to have a meeting.

Knock knock…..That was quick. It hasn’t even been 5 minutes, why did he come back already?

“ Kiki how come yo….” I couldn’t finish my sentence when I saw the person standing in front of me.

“ Hello Melina” greets me Kevin Joon with a grin on his face. It feels weird. How did he know I was in this hotel, in this room?

“ Kevin, hi. Erm what are you doing here?” I ask him curiously, hoping Gikwang will not see him here.

“ I came to visit you love, our last meeting was cut of by your boyfriend Lee Gikwang. You would have a coffee with an old friend right or do you need to ask your boyfriend?” he says sarcastically and I do not like the way he talks to me.

“ I don’t have to ask anyone. Meet me downstairs in 5 minutes, I’ll change and come.” I say and he makes his way downstairs.I change my clothes quickly and send a text message to Gikwang so he doesn’t have to worry about me.

Baby, I am going downstairs to have a coffee with my friend Kevin, you met him remember?. I miss you already so come back quickly please.

I walk to the table where Kevin is sitting down. I sit down and our coffees arrive. It is awkward and silent.

“ Its been years Melina. I tried to contact you but you always seemed to be busy and last couple of months I couldn’t reach you at all. Then I heard you moved to Korea to live with your boyfriend. Do you love him that much?” he asks me and I can feel my anger boiling inside me.

“ First of all I moved here to carry on with my education and secondly yes I LOVE him so much that you can’t understand. Why should that be any of your concern?” I say and he smiles which annoys me.

“ That boyfriend of yours, I wonder if he loves you the same since you guys are not even public yet. I saw you guys in town and he was walking at the front as if you didn’t even exist. Is that what you call love? Huh the love of the year!” he says and starts laughing and my anger is boiling up to my throat which I can’t take anymore.

“ You…you are not the Kevin I knew once. I have no reason to talk to you anymore, DON’T ever disturb us again.” I say and get up to leave but he holds my arm really tight that it stars to hurt. His eyes look scary.

“ LET HER ARM GO NOW YOU BASTARD!” I hear Gikwang’s yelling and I turn around to see him running towards our table.

Gikwang’s pov

Damn I need to get out of here NOW! After seen her text I can’t stay here anymore. Why the hell would she meet him for?

“ Gikwang are you ok? You need to concentrate on this meeting. Its about our next album” whispers Doojoon and I snap out of my thoughts.

“ Hyung she going to meet that guy I told you about, I need to leave now.” I whisper back through my teeth.

“ Stop exaggerating, can she not meet her friends now? You need to give her some space Gikwang. She loves you so have some trust ok.”

“ I understand hyung its just him I don’t trust. There was something weird about that guy.”

“ Yoon Doojoon! Lee Gikwang! Pay some attention please, I am talking about your album concepts. Anyways this meeting is now over.” says the producer a little annoyed. Doojoon looks at me with his scary angry eyes.

I walk quickly towards the café they were meeting at. I can see them sitting on a table but they are far away. Melina gets up from the table but he holds her arm. The scene in front of me, my brain can’t even take to see. My heart beats fast, my hands starts to shake as if someone poured boiling water on me. How dare he touch her like that? I will cut of his hand; I will kill him by my own hands.

“ LET HER ARM GO NOW YOU BASTARD!” I scream and they both turn around, Melina looks scared but he has a smile on his face, a devilish smile. I ran towards the table; gently pull Melina to do side. I grab him from the collar and start punching him and he falls down. I can’t see or hear anything. I keep hitting him nonstop. I can see blood pouring from his nose and teeth. I can feel some arms trying to pull me off.

Melina’s pov

Gikwang hits him nonstop. Kevin is bleeding. Doojoon, Junhyung and Dongwoon are trying to pull him off of him but he doesn’t stop. I have never seen Gikwang this angry before. I am scared to death. I can’t stop crying. I sit on the floor and cover my ears as I watch them.

“ It will be over soon Melina don’t worry please.” I hear Yoseob lean down and pull me up. I walk towards them and scream “ Gikwang please stop!” he suddenly stops and looks into my eyes. Other members pull him off and Kevin stands up and looks very angrily at us.

“ You will regret this, all of you!” and he walks away. Gikwang tries to break free from other members grip to go after him but they don’t let him.

Kevin Joon’s pov

I will make them regret this. Watch what I’ll do to them!. That bastard!. I dial this president of a newspaper I once met.

Later that night….

Melina’s pov

Silence…I have been sitting on the couch and Gikwang has been laying down on the bed for hours. We argued about why I met him and how I shouldn’t have done that. Since, we haven’t said a word to each other. I get up and walk towards the bed. He is sleeping but somehow he looks sad. I sit down next to his side.  I look at his beautiful face and my eyes start watering. How did we end up like this again? Why did that stupid come to see me. my tears starts to fall and I hold my mouth so he won’t hear me cry. I move his fringe from his face and my tears are falling nonstop. He opens his eyes suddenly and look into my eyes. I try to get up so he won’t see me crying. But he pulls me back down and he gets up and hugs me tight.

“I’m sorry for making you cry again” he says still hugging me tight. He wipes my tears away and kisses my forehead. No words are coming out of my mouth. We lay down still hugging each other. I burry my face in his chest and drift off to sleep.