We are in trouble! Gikwang is in trouble!

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Doojoon’s pov

! Gikwang is going to kill me. Ayyshh what is she doing here? I swear she was going to break up or something?

“ Yah Gikwangah stop this nonsense, I swear I didn’t know she was in there! I didn’t even know she was here and NO I DID NOT SEE HER !” I say to him again, he looks dead angry.

“ OK, fine, I’m going to check up on her” he says and walk in to the bathroom.

“ Hyung how was her body?” asks Dongwoon. I slap him on the head.

“How can you even ask this? That’s your hyung’s girlfriend and I did not see her body!” I tell him and walk towards my room. Why did it have to be me who walked into the batroom!?!

Melina’s pov

I will never come out of this bathroom ever again! NEVER! I might aswell start living in here!  Did he see me ? He didn’t even have the time to look when I screamed. Maybe he saw, ahh maybe he did, but he didn’t look!

This is the most embarrassing time in my whole life! Why why why why why????? Why me? Why him? Ahh what am I saying? I’m ashamed! I now have towel wrapped around my body, thinking to flash myself down the toilet, maybe it will flash me back to London!

“Mel baby are you ok? OOHH I’m sorry” Gikwang walked in and hid his eyes as soon as he saw me.

“Gikwangshi its ok I have the towel wrapped around me, and no I’m not ok, I am so embarresed, I don’t want to come out ever again!” I say to him hiding my face with both hands. He walks towards me and moves my hands away from my face. For the first time I see his face so angry and serious like this. It’s scary.

“Did he see you ? Did he look at you?” he asks calm but in a serious tone.

“ Ofcourse not! He ran out as soon as I screamed, I swear!” I tell him honestly and he looks a bit calm.

“I’m sorry baby, I didn’t even hear them coming in, they had no idea you were here”

“I understand, it’s not their fault, I should’ve locked the door, I forgot, don’t worry about it.” I say to him touching his face and he blushes with one touch. He checks out my body that’s wrapped around a towel. Then I realise I am technically , I can feel the blood rushing to my face and body. Then I feel his lips touch mine softly. His lips are gentle on mine; it sends electric shocks all around my body. Then he stops and checks me out one more time.

“I wish it was me who walked in instead of Doojoon” he says and kisses me back. My body feels like I just took a hot shower and burnt myself. His soft lips keeps making my whole body melt. Then he stops again.

“The water in my room’s bathroom will be fixed soon so you can take a shower there instead of this bathroom here. I will be making some food for us, don’t make me wait too long or I’ll have you as a desert.” He says and walks out leaving me behind, completely dazed out.

Gikwang’s pov

Damn my body is burning! It’s on fire. Since when this house was this hot? Why did she have to be so hot? Her one kiss boils my blood in my veins. I need to be extra careful not to lose control and do something she doesn’t want.

“ Gikwang why is your face is the same colour as my t-shirt?” asks Yoseob. I look at him confused and then realise he is wearing a bright red t-shirt. Ahh I can’t be that red.

“I don’t know, the house must be really warm. Anyways I’m cooking so come and help me.” I say walking to the kitchen.

 

“Need any help?” says Melina walking into the kitchen where all of us are preparing food. We all stare at her astonished. She is wearing black tights with long white shirt, like a man shirt but the one for girls. Her long wet hair is dumped on the shirt freely just above her belly. No makeup. She looks so naturally beautiful. And her smile looks even prettier.

“ Gikwangah did I tell you that you’re girl is so pretty?” says Hyunseung winking towards Melina and his somehow irritates me but I try to smile.

“You don’t need to tell me, I already know” I say walking towards her.

“ Hyung is so lucky to have a beautiful girl” says our maknae. She is mine! I hold her waist and look into her eyes and kiss her forehead and she smells amazing as always. A fruity smell.

“No baby everything is ready, you take a sit and we’ll start eating.” I say to her and she moves her eyes shyly from my eyes. She is blushing.

“ Noona come sit here please” says Dongwoon and she sits next to him and Hyunseung sits next to her. Doojoon is sitting front of her. She is not even looking at him. She must still be embarrassed.

“ Melina, I’m sorry about earlier, I didn’t know you were here, I swear I didn’t see anything” says all of a sudden and she looks at me straight away. I smile at her.

“It’s ok, it’s not your fault, and I forgot to lock the door.” she says shyly.

We eat our food while laughing at Yoseob and Dongwoon who are trying to have a high note competition with a mouth full of food.

After food, we play paper, rock, and scissors to choose who will wash the dishes and luckily Junhyung loses and everyone goes to their rooms. It is around 11pm. I am really tired and I know she is tired too. We walk into our room while I am at the front pulling her in by the hand. As soon as I close the door, I hug her really tight for a few minutes and smell her sweet scent. This is really just a dream. She is here in my room; the room is filled up with her sweet scent. She changes into her pjs. I turn around to change into boxers I wear while sleeping. We both don’t look at each other while changing. She must be really shy so I won’t look. I turn around to see her wearing a tight top and shorts. She looks so damn y with her pyjamas. More like a model. She brushes her hair and I am just watching her amazed.

I walk to her and move her hair away from her face and kiss her both cheeks. I hold her hand and move towards the bed. Once we lay down I kiss her softly and whisper in to her ear.

“I promise you, I will always make you smile like this and you will always be by my side, no matter what”

“I will try my best to make you smile too oppa” she says and hugs me. Then we both fall asleep while hugging each other tight.

Yoseob’s pov

“Gikwangah! Are you awake? Breakfast is ready” I walk into his room to face Gikwang and Melina sleeping. Melina has her back to Gikwang and he is holding her really tight. I can’t believe how damn cute they look right now. I forgot that she was here while I walked into his room as I always do to wake him up. I slowly walk back out and closing the door behind me.

“Are they awake?” asks Doojoon.

“No they are sleeping so damn cute, it’s so cute!” I say to him and all the members look up to my face as if to say how the hell do you know?

“Well I forgot that she was here and I walked in, but it’s fine, they are sleeping, I walked back out” I explain.

Doojoon’s Phone rings

“ It’s Junhyung, why would he call now? Isn’t he supposed to be with Hara?” ask Doojoon while answering.

“ Yabuseyo? Junhyung what is it? Who? Where? Which site? WHAT? Even the magazine? Damn it!” he says and hangs up. What was that about?

“We are in trouble! Gikwang is in trouble! This time I don’t know how he will fix this situation but all of you make sure to calm him down and make sure not to say a word to the girl. If Melina hears, I don’t wanna know what he will do.” Says Doojoon while all of us are staring at him, thinking what could be that bad? Than he starts explaining.