I'm fine with waiting,I'm fine with you hurting me...Just stay next to me

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Yoseob’s pov

NO FREAKING WAAAAYY!!!

“MELINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I scream and hug the person who is standing at our dormitory’s door and pull her in and get her luggage in.

“ OMO OMO OMO OMO! What are you……..how did you…When did you come? How did you come? Does Gikwang know……”

“Yoseobah come down! HAHA No Gikwang doesn’t know that I am here. I wanted to surprise him, I have been on the plane for 13 hours, and I couldn’t even text him to pretend I was busy with my studies.” She says and I am out of words. How did she come here?

“ yeah we could tell you haven’t contacted Gikwang because he is kinda out of his mind, he wouldn’t even come out of his room.” I say to her and she looks around.

“By the way where is he?” she asks

“He was so depressed that you didn’t contact him, he thinks you wanted to stay away from him and finish the relationship or something. I made him go and take a walk at Han River, it is really close to our dormitory, I will take you there so let’s go.” I say to her and grab her hand to run outside. But then I ran back in to get some stuff to cover my face and ran back out.

I know where he will be, his spot where he usually sits down to think. We are now walking towards that place and I spot a person sitting down who is wearing a black hat and a black scarf. It’s Gikwang.

“Melina, there he is sitting down, I will wait here you go and surprise him.” I say to her and she hugs me again to show her thanks and she walks towards him.

Gikwang’s pov

B2ST/VIRUS

Gidaryeodo joha (I'm fine with waiting)

An bwajwodo joha (I'm fine with you not wanting to look at me)

Gyeote man isseojwo ( Just stay next to me)

Yogeul haedo joha ( I'm fine with you cursing)

Sangcheo jwodo joha ( I'm fine with you hurting me)

Na naega jalhalge ( I, I will do better)

 I sing with a low voice while watching the river, only I can hear myself. How much I wish I was there with her, how much I wish I could fly to her and see why she is ignoring me. How much I wish I could hold her and tell her she can’t finish it, I will make it work, distance is nothing compare to what I feel. But It’s impossible, she is miles away from me and I…………ahh what’s this?

“ Waeeee!!” I shout

Someone just hugged me from behind really tight and I can’t turn around to see who it is. Holy S****tttttt, THEY FOUND ME, MY FANGIRLS HAVE FOUND ME, they will eat me alive now, oh no! I love my fan girls and give them a fan service but not now, not while I am depressed about my girl.

“ Oppa, I miss you”

Ok I think my heart just stopped and I am on the other side. Or why else would I hear Melina’s voice? And I swear I should be in a better place rather than Han River, so there is a Han River in heaven as well? Wow

“Gikwangshii, I told you it would be over soon, you wouldn’t have to suffer anymore” she says again and I turn around to face her beautiful smile.

“Mel? Baby? Are you really here? “I ask her not believing what I see in front of me. Maybe I have gone crazy after all. Come to think of it, when was I ever normal?

“I am here, I came for you and I am not going anywhere!” she says and my lips crash on hers.

Her lips making me realise that she is really here, holding me and kissing me. This is real, my baby really is here. I hold her so tight that I can tell it’s getting hard for her to breathe but she isn’t complaining. I look into her eyes, her tears are falling non-stop.

“Baby didn’t I tell you not to cry? Please stop” I tell her while wiping her tears away.

“ I kept my promise oppa, I didn’t even cry a single drop, I promised I wouldn’t cry until the next time I see you again, I held it in for so long, I can’t stop anymore.” She says while smiling.

Melina’s pov

I cried not because I was sad, but because I was happy. He was holding me again. His smell, his eyes, his smile. How much I missed him. Only I know. He was giving me kisses nonstop.

“Baby how come you’re here? This is why you wanted our address? Waahhh clever my girl! But what about university and you parents?” he asks me and the smile on my face disappears when I remember the last conversation I had with them:

“ Melina, think about it, it will be hard for you so just stay, you don’t have to go. Its miles away from here and you have no1 there!” said my mum.

“ yeah mum I do have someone there, his name is Lee Gi Kwang, he is a singer, and It’s not like I am giving up on my studies, I will be studying remember, I am going there to study.” I say to her while her face is shocked.

“ if you go now, I will never talk to you again, and don’t ever appear in front of me again, that boy is no good for you! A singer? God knows how many girls he has!” said my father.

“Father how could you say this? You will never talk to me? Is this how much I mean to you? You will regret what you just said to me, I will be going, and remember you are the one who rejected me!” I said and walked out the door to go to the airport.

I tell Gikwang everything and he looks worried than he smiles.

“I guess my baby will be by my side starting from today and I will never let you go!” he says happily.

We head back to the dormitory after finding Yoseob nearly sleeping on the bank he was sitting, waiting for us.

Gikwang’s pov

“So baby this is our living room. That’s the leader’s room, junhyung’s room is next to Doojoon’s. that’s our maknae’s room”

“yeeaahh and the one next to that is my room and you are welcome anytime!” says Yoseob and I hit him on the stomach. We all laugh.

“ yeah Hyunseung is staying on this side, and the next room is mine. Come on let’s get your stuff into my room. Sorry we don’t have a guest room so you will be staying with me, is that alright?” I ask her shyly knowing she is embarrassed too.

“ahh yeah that’s fine, I already arranged a flat but I need to wait for the paper work to arrive in my email.” She says and I look at her sarcastically. Why on earth would I let her live somewhere else after finding her again?

“ ahh no baby you will be staying here with me, I will never let you leave my side again. So I don’t want to hear anything else.” I say and she doesn’t say anything.

“So baby this is my room, well our room from now on.” And she comes in and starts looking around. Her eyes move to my king size bed.

“Wow your room is big and really clean! Oppa I feel really tired, do you mind if I take a shower and go sleep?” she asks so cutely, I move closer to her and kiss her on the cheek.

“Yeah baby sure, suit yourself, this is your house too” I say and she gets her stuff from her luggage to take a shower. I lay in my bed smiling crazily, not believing that she is here in Korea. She sure is crazy like me.

“ GIKWAAAAAAAAAAANNNGGGG” screams Melina.

“ WHAT THE HELLLLLLL?” screams Doojoon.

SH******TTT. Did something happen to her? I ran to the bathroom to see Doojoon at the door with a shocked face, he doesn’t even move.

“YAHHH DOOJOON DID YOU WALK INTO THE BATHROOM? ARE YOU CRAZY? DID YOU SEE HER ?JUGULLE???!!!!” I scream really loud.

The members are back.

“YOU PABOYA! Ofcourse I didn’t see her , she screamed as soon as I walked in, and I ran back out, how was I supposed to know there is a girl in our bathroom. Who is she anyway?

“Who is she? IT’S MELINA!” I scream to his face.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha Doojoon are you sure you didnt see her body?