This pain in my heart will be over soon

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Gikwang’s pov

After 2 weeks

“Baby why do you need our dorm’s address? Are you sending me something? Yeeesss!” I am excited now, I wonder what she will send me.

“Yes oppa I am sending you something you like very much” she says and I start wondering what it is. Maybe sweets? No? Not all the way from London to Korea? Maybe a hat or scarf or I don’t know.

“Ok I send you our address in a text, have sweet dreams baby and make sure I am in those dreams ok?” I say because she sounds really tired, she needs to sleep in order to get up for university.

“Good night oppa and I always dream of you. This pain in my heart will be over soon and you will not suffer anymore too. By the way oppa I will be really busy with university work for the next 2 days so can we talk after 2 days? I will still text you” she says.

“O..Ok yeah…” all I can say. And she hangs up.

The phone is still in my hand stuck to my ear, I am frozen at her words. I text her the address. What did she mean by it will be over soon? What will be over? Is she giving up on us? NO SHE CAN’T! I am suffering but as long as she is mine, the pain is alright. Why did she talk like that? Why does she want to talk after 2 days? Is she bored?  AYYSSHHH WHAT WILL BE OVER? WHAAATTT!!!!!

BAAAANNNGGG!!!!!!!!

Dongwoon’s pov

BAAANNNNNGGG!

“OMMAAAA!!!” I scream and jump up and hit my leg to the table in front of the couch. What was that noise?

“What omma? She isn’t here you pabo? You dreaming again and what the hell was that noise?” says Doojoon while running out of the room next door. I jumped up shocked when I heard the noise. The house is quite and I was about to fall asleep on the couch again.

“I don’t know hyung, its coming from Gikwang hyung’s room. Maybe he fell” I say knowing no one makes that loud noise while falling down, except me. no one is home except for us 3. I get up to go to Gikwang’s room. I open the door to see broken pieces of a statue of an angel on the floor and Gikwang is trying to pick them up. His face looks sad and angry.

“Hyung, are you alright? Let me help you” I say and start picking up the pieces with him. He sits back on the floor and looks into my eyes.

“ Dongwoonah what the hell should I do?” he asks me and I don’t know what to say since I don’t know what he is talking about. And he tells me the phone conversation and how he got angry to throw the statue to the wall.

“Hyung, it’s not because she is bored of you, she is probably is busy with the work and needs time to concentrate on them. It’s not easy for her to be away from you and study at the same time. Put yourself in her shoes.” I say to him honestly. Ahhh I feel sorry for them both, how do they bare the distance? Just that minute Doojoon walks in.

“Huh I knew it would be like this” he says.

Doojoon’s pov

“Didn’t I tell you distance is really hard? If her love was that strong then why is she bored already Gikwangshii? And come to think of it, it can’t be love, you guys only just started going out!” I say to him trying to prove my point.

“ HYUNG!” yells Dongwoon and I give him a deadly look.

“ Doojoon hyung, please, I am not in the mood to discuss this with you, sorry.” Says Gikwang looking tired and my heart aches a little bit. I know he is hurting and I told him she would hurt him. At the end of the day we are like family and it hurts to see him hurting.

“Ok Gikwangshi, you can talk to me anytime you want” I say to him and leave the room.

Gikwang’s pov

I am relieved that Doojoon left the room now. I don’t have the energy to argue with him.

“Hyung, he is just worried you know that and please don’t be sad, she likes you and we all know that she will never give up on you.” Says Dongwoon and leaves the room too.

Will she really give up on me? Was she with me for my fame like Doojoon says? NOOOO that can’t be, I know her enough! But why would she say it would be over soon? Should I call her and ask? No, I can’t, she is sleeping and she told me not to call for 2 days.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYSHHHHHHHHHHHH! I AM GOING CRAZY!

After 2 days

Hyunseung’s pov

“Gikwangshi come on let’s go to Cube and dance, we can make up a new chorography. Or lets go to the gym.” I say to Gikwang knowing he would refuse to come. I don’t even like the gym but I will go if he will just get out of his room for once.

He has been stuck in there since we came back from outside and saw the broken statue in the bin.

“ Hyunseung, you don’t even like the gym, and no thank you, I just want to stay in my bed and relax.” He says and kicks me out of the room again. This is the last time I will try.

“ He kicked you out again?” asks Doojoon while getting up angrily.

“ Doojoon leave him alone, he will be ok.” Says Junhyung.

“Hyung I will talk to him” says Yoseob stopping Doojoon from going.

Gikwang’s pov

It’s been 2 days! TWO DAMN DAYS SINCE I HEARD HER VOICE! She texted me many times but today she didn’t text me at all, not even a single text. I texted her but no reply. What is she up to? Why is she ignoring me why? My members are trying their best to get me into doing something but I don’t feel like doing anything.

“ yahh Gikwangahh please get out of this room and at least go take a walk next to the river, it will help you forget things.” Says Yoseob walking into my room. This time I listen to my best friend and get up to get my jacket, hat and scarf. I am lucky that our dormitory is 3 minutes away from Han River. That is my favourite place just like how Southbank and the river was her favourite place. Why won’t she reply to my text why why WHY!!!! Breathing the river’s fresh air deeply makes me shiver. It’s windy today. The river looks amazing as always. I end up sitting at my spot where no one will disturb or recognise me. If she is bored of me, then fine! If she wants to finish it then FINE! If she will be happy like that than I will never stand in her way! Why does my heart hurt like this?

 

 Yoseob’s pov

“We will be going now Yoseobah, take care of that pabo when he comes back.” Says Doojoon. They are all going to the Cube building to practice. I am staying behind to look after Gikwang. It’s been 15 minutes since they are gone, and why hasn’t Gikwang come back yet? Just then someone knocks. Why would they knock? All of the members know our dormitory’s code to the door. Maybe it’s Gikwang, his not in the right state of mind.

“ Yahh Gikwangshi Waeee…….” I stop not finishing the sentence at the person who is standing in front of me. NO FREAKING WAY!