Goodbye

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Melina’s pov

The whole day has passed in a blur. I don’t exactly know what we did. All I remember is him trying to make me smile every minute. I don’t even know if I am breathing normal, I am gasping for air. This airport is about to come down and crash me into the ground.

He just checked his luggage in and soon he will go through passport check. I am walking while holding his hand; his face is covered with a scarf, hat and glasses. I am walking but everything moves in a slow motion.

“Baby, please answer me” he asks me, I turn around to realise he’s been calling me for ages.

“Sorry..I...” I couldn’t finish the sentence. I force a smile but he doesn’t buy it.

“ Baby we talked about this, everything will be perfect. Yes distance is hard but as long as I know your mine, everything will be the same as now. Don’t you trust your man?” He says while smiling, but he looks hurt.

“ I do, with all my heart. It just hurts to send you away. I can’t deny that. I am sorry” I say being honest.

“ I know baby, I know it more than you do. But I made a promise to you and I want you to take this and wear it all the time so you can remember our promise, I have the same one too” he says and reaches through his pocket to pull out two black rings. He puts one on my finger and one on his.

Gikwang’s pov

I knew she would be happy about the ring. I bought them a few days ago to give it to her as a resemblance of my promise. As always I try my best not to show any emotion I feel in my heart. If I try to describe the pain I feel, the words wouldn’t be enough.

I am now about to go through passport check. My feet won’t move. I pull her to a side where no1 can see us. I hold her face to look into her teary eyes. I kiss her as if it’s our last kiss. Her tears are falling I can feel it. I hug her small figure, kissing her forehead, cheeks and lips again. I kiss her tears away. I can’t cry, I will not show the pain.

“Baby will you promise me one thing? “I ask her with my shaky voice and probably she realised it too. She can’t talk yet, she only nods.

“I know you can’t help it and cry. So starting from after I go through the passport check, will you promise not to cry ever again until you see me again? Not even a tear drop?” I ask her.

“ I promise you I will never cry starting from tomorrow morning. Please let me be for today, I have to let it all out to be ok so I can start a happy new day tomorrow so I can smile for you.” She says to me while her tears are falling. I nod my head even though I don’t want to approve it. But I don’t have a choice.

I hug and kiss her for such a long time I almost forget that I need to go. I check the queue at the door and only one person is left to go so I know I need to move.

“You are my everything now, don’t you forget that and don’t forget our promise” I say while holding up my and her hand to point at our rings.

“I will never forget it, enjoy your stage and do the best you can because I will be watching you.” She says while trying to smile.

I kiss her sweet lips for the last time and our hands separate. I walk through the passport check and look back when I am done. She is still standing there watching me. I need air, why did my breathing get shorter? Since when did I have pain in my heart?

I wave for the last time and send a kiss to her and she waves back.

Melina’s pov

Breathe, Mel breathe. I feel dizzy. I don’t think I am breathing. I have been staring at the spot he was at a second ago. I can’t move or turn around. Maybe he will come back. Don’t be such an idiot! He is gone so turn around and go home. No my stupid feet won’t listen.

“ Miss, are you all right?”…..

Did I hear something? My ears are buzzing.

“ err Miss, are you feeling alright? Do you need help?”

I look around to see the security staring at me with a worried face. I nod my head without a word and start walking slowly. More like I am dragging my feet to move.

Security’s pov

A zombie? Why is she walking like she needs to go to the bathroom? These weirdoes are freaking me out today.

*******MEANWHILE IN SEOUL******

Yoseob’s pov

“The plane is landing around 5pm and it is now 4 am. We need to sleep” I say while playing with the xbox with Doojoon. Dongwoon is on the couch already fallen asleep deeply. Hyunseung is listening to his mp3 and dancing like he drank about 100 of energy drinks. Or how else can he have the energy to dance like that? Junhyung is in his room sleeping.

“ahjksdlkfjsdjf” mumbles Dongwoon in his sleep making me and Doojoon giggle. We are leaning our back to the couch he is sleeping on. He is so funny when he talks in his sleep. I wonder what he is dreaming about. We carry on playing and all of the sudden with a loud noise something heavy falls on me. Doojoon starts screaming at the same time as I do.

“ MY BAAACCKKKKKKK OOWWW”

“PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHA”

Who is that laughing like there is no tomorrow?

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“HYUNSEUNG! CHUKULLE???STOP LAUGHING AND GET HIS FAT OFF US BOTH! I SWEAR HE BROKE MY BACK THIS TIME!” Doojoon screams and Hyunseung laughs even more but makes a move to wake Dongwoon who is sleeping on me and Doojoon right now. How the hell did he manage to fall of the couch ON US!!!!!

“ lkjdshfsd sldkjfsdlj    cute girl  be my girlfriend lsdkjfsdlojfosdijfskldj” he starts mumbling about some cute girl while Hyunseung moves him to his room. He is still sleeping while walking. This maknae is freaking scary sometimes. He dreams about a girl then breaks our back by falling on us.

“ Yaahh Yang Yoseob get up and go sleep  we need to go get Gikwang tomorrow. We have to have the energy to cheer him up, I am sure he will come back depressed after separating with his so called girlfriend.” Says Doojoon. He said girlfriend in a sarcastic way. I guess he still hasn’t accepted the fact fully.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate Goodbyes :(