Our First Night

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Gikwang’s pov

“Snowing! Oh my god Gikwangaaahhhh its snowing” she says jumping up and down while we are walking towards the hotel I am staying at. She is like a little girl as if who just saw the snow for the first time. My girl is so beautiful. How come I am never bored while I am with her?

The week has passed in the blink of an eye. It is our last day today; I don’t even want to think about it right now. She looks so happy but I know she is hurting inside. I found out that she is really good at hiding her emotions. She has a strong personality. Will she be strong enough though?

It is snowing so beautifully I look up to the sky. She comes close to me and hugs me really tight as if I am going to run away. It hurts my heart knowing she is hurting.

“Let it snow, Let it snow” I sing the song I sang with Hyunseung. The lyrics are sad and it is snowing for real. I am really hurt. How can I leave her and go? I will make it work even if I am miles away from her. Why is she so quiet right now? She is hugging me so tight; it feels like there is something wrong.

I push her away a little bit to hold her face in my hands.  AYYSSSHHHHH, NOOO! This is one thing I was afraid to see. Tears…. Her tears are falling down without a sound. She refuses to look into my eyes. My heart is in pain knowing I am the reason why she is crying.

Melina’s pov

“Look at me Mel please” he asks me as I am trying my best not to meet his eyes.

“Melina please look at me, will you?” he asks me again and I look up to see his wet eyes. This makes my tears fall even more than before. I can’t even describe the pain in my heart or how weak I become. He wipes my tears away but more falls down. Today is the last day I am holding him, well maybe not the last but he will be gone and I don’t know when I will see him again. So many fears I have inside but I am afraid to talk about it.

“Your each tear drop rips my heart and it is painful so please stop crying” he asks me with such a soft voice and loving eyes, I start crying even more. I can’t stop. He buries my face into his chest and hugs me really tight for I don’t know how long, until I stop crying. I don’t even feel the cold.

We go back to the hotel to pack his suitcase .He will be leaving at 7pm tomorrow. I told my parents I am staying at Kerian’s house today. I can’t tell them I am with a famous person in a hotel room. I don’t even want to think about how angry they would be. We both are quiet. He looks at me most of the time and I can’t bear to meet his eyes. He pulls me next to him when his suitcase is done. He holds my face with both hands and looks into my eyes for a few seconds before kissing me passionately. Wait why is my face getting wet? Is he crying? I stop suddenly and look at him shocked. His tears are falling and he still manages to look like an angel. My angel is crying, what the hell can I do to stop him from hurting? I wipe his tears away and kiss him. He kisses me back while he moves our bodies slowly to the bed. Are we going to…….? Am I ready for this?

 

Gikwang’s pov

Our bodies moving slowly towards to the bed. I can feel my heart jumping up and down inside my chest. It is going to stop at any minute, I know. How could I be so weak to cry in front of her? I don’t feel embarrassed at all; I just wish she did not see me cry so she wouldn’t be sad.

Her body slowly falls on to the bed and I am now on top on her. I start kiss her forehead, her nose, her both cheeks and the corners of her lips, teasing her knowing she wants my lips. I look into her eyes and smile. She smiles back and her dimples appear in both cheeks. I crash my lips onto hers with such force that it makes us both breathless. I start whispering in her ear.

“You will always be my girl, no matter what”

“You will always be my boy, no matter what” she whispers back in my ear making me shiver. The next thing I knew, I was kissing her neck slowly. Her body shivered underneath me. I can see the goose bumps on her neck while I was kissing it. She hesitates, I can feel it. She is so fragile, I have realised I was being so careful as if she will break any minute. Or is it because I was afraid to do something that will hurt her? I stop suddenly and she looks at me surprised.

“I can’t do this if you think you are not ready yet. We don’t have to. “I say to her while smiling and meaning each word.

“I am scared about some things. I am a little embarrassed.” She says and I start to think why would she be scared or embarrassed?

“Can you tell me why please?”

“ well Gikwang oppa…First reason I am afraid if we do something I will mean less to you and will I really be the only girl after you go back?” she says and this makes me a little angry. I sigh and say

“I will say this to you once again so listen carefully. It took a life time for me to find someone like you and distance won’t change what I feel for you. This is not about us doing things ok? I don’t want you like that. I mean I do want you of course but I will not force my baby to do anything she doesn’t want to, I will be more than ok if you just lay in my arms forever. Tell me what the next reason you are afraid of is?”

This is when she turns to the side and answers me without facing me.

“ Well oppa, the thing is…. I am….I am still….well I am still a ”

WOW ,just wow. My girl is so innocent even though she is an adult already. This has surprised me. She still has her back turned. I turn her around and kiss her forehead.

“What did I do to deserve an angel like you? We will not do anything until you are ready I promise you baby. I hope this way you will trust me more. Can we lie down? I want to know what it feels like to hold you in my arms till morning.” I say and she smiles looking embarrassed.

 

 Melina’s pov

His eyes. Eyes that can burn you with one look. His smile. Smile that is so beautiful, it will melt you. We are now laying down, our faces so close to each other. We are just looking into each other’s eyes without a single word. He is my hair at the same time while holding my hand with his other hand. What will I do when he is gone? He keeps playing with my hair it is making me feel sleepy. I try my best to keep my eyes open but I can’t help it. They are already closing.

“Oppa please stay by my side till the morning” I say sleepy.

“I am not going anywhere baby, you can sleep, have sweet dreams” he says to me. And I let myself relax and sleep. I am not sure but I think I felt Gikwang’s lips on mine before falling asleep deeply.

Gikwang’s pov

“Have sweet dreams” I say to her while she has her eyes closed already. She smiles and I know she is already in her dreamland. Watching her sleep makes the pain in my heart even worse. How much I wish I could watch her sleep every night. I can’t help but kiss her softly before saying “Good night my angel” but I am not sure if she heard me.

After watching her for ages, I decide to call my members to ask them if they want anything from here. I slowly get up quietly and try my best not to wake her up. I kiss her forehead and move towards next door. It is 2 am in the morning here so it must be 10 am in the morning in Korea. They are probably awake by now. I call Yoseob’ s phone and it starts ringing.

“ Yabuseyoo?” he answers

“Hi-yeoooomm Yoseobaahhh”

“Gikwangshiiiii is it you? I miss you! How is it going? How is Melina? Is everything alright?” he screams to the phone and I already hear other members talking at the back.

“let me talk to him Yoseob hyung, give me the phone” screams Dongwoon

“ Gikwangshiii bring me a little statue of Big Ben, I forgot to get one” says Doojoon.

“ Yahhhhh the both of you GA!!!NA GA!!!! I don’t hear what Gikwang is saying” screams Yoseob.

“Yoseob everything is alright, no need to worry, I will tell you when I come back. Where is Hyunseugn and Junhyung?” I ask him

“ Hyunseung is practising with Hyuna, troublemakers have to go on a stage to night! Junhyung is out with Hara. I can’t wait to see you! I will be waiting at the airport” he answers.

“ I miss you all too, I will see you soon then, bye-yeom” than I hang up feeling happy but sad at the same time. I turn back to the bedroom. I take my shirt off because I can’t sleep with one on. I lay down next to her. As soon as she feels my existence in the bed, she hugs me in her sleep. I hug her even tighter. Soon I fall asleep too.