think twice

trouble is a friend

one

jiheon covers and lets out a big yawn. her math homework has gotten harder due to skipping all those school days. she closes her eyes and stretches out her arm. in her head, she debates whether to stay up and finish it or give up and take the punishment for not finishing it tomorrow. it was getting late, jiheon checked her digital clock next to her lamp. 10:05 pm. she sighed for probably the 5 time this hour. she glanced at the sticky note that outlined her schedule for tomorrow. the first activity started at 5 am.

 

jiheon let’s out a small groan, she cares a little too much for her grades. but this is highschool now so good grades are important.

(maybe she could take a small break, a small part of her wanted to drop her head onto the desk at this point.)

 

“jiheon? oh? are you still doing homework?”

 

she hummed for an answer and turned her chair to see saerom entering her room with gyuri standing next to her holding a plate of various cut up fruits. jiheon eyed the plate noticing what she considered too many peeled tangergines.

 

“come on, let’s take a break and get some nutrients in you”

 

jiheon shrugged, why not. maybe she could get her roommates to finish her homework for her.

 

two

“jiheon! come join us!”

 

jiheon slides a bookmark in her book, closing it and setting it next to her pillow for now. she opens her makeshift curtain on her bunk bed and pokes her head out. she looks up to the three girls (of course chaeyoung, seoyeon, and nakyung) who seems like they had ran to her room.

 

“yeah jiheon, come join us! we’re drawing some stuff for our next video”

 

“sure,” jiheon says smiling widely. she gets up, grabbing her book along the way to return it in the shelf, and walks with the three, who were chatting very loudly, down to the kitchen table.

 

she sees the table already set with the large sheets of paper and various amounts of coloring tools. plus a camera in the middle of the table. jiheon gets a little excited inside, she really likes to draw and it’s even more fun with more people. except, something is missing.

 

she walks over to her seat just as nakyung and seoyeon were getting to their seats, she opens about to say something when chaeyoung comes in with bags of snacks (healthy snacks the curtsey of jisun).

 

“but first, we, especially jiheon, need to eat something first”

 

three

jiheon takes a deep breath, raises her arm and leans towards her right. pauses. then leans towards her left.

 

“good! now spread your legs and stretch forward,” hayoung instructs then replicating an example of the stretch.

 

jiheon mirrors the stretch.

 

“okay now stretch all the way down”

 

“i feel like my body is gonna snap if i push it any further” jiheon mumbles.

 

“ah, okay let’s stop here,” hayoung says handing jiheon a bottled water.

 

“did you eat yet?”

 

it was an abrupt question but jiheon shakes her while twisting the bottle cap of her drink back on.

 

“wells it’s basically lunch time so let’s see what we can find to eat”

 

they gather and rolled up their yoga mats putting it away at the corner of their living room. together they walked to the kitchen scanning the fridge and table hoping there were some leftovers from yesterday or something jisun cooked and packed up for them.

 

“you guys look like raccoons scavenging for food”

 

“perfect timing gyuri! let’s cook some lunch!”

 

gyuri just rolls her eyes, making her way over to give jiheon a back hug. “you guys haven’t eaten yet?”

 

“not yet, we just wrapped up our yoga lesson”

 

“mmm hope about we make some gimbap?”

 

four

 

“jiheon are you doing anything incredibly important right now?”

 

“yes, i am.”

 

"great! drop that help me convince jisun to join and buy us dinner" jiwon says cheerfully. with a smile that looks to mischievous making jiheon a little scared. they all know that the only one who could get jisun to pay for the food was jiwon. something about those two and their whatever relationship was had history for this reason.

(nakyung and chaeyoung once told her it from an intense bet that happened during idol school, but that was probably just a rumor)

 

jiwon gave her a thumbs up for an extra push that her idea was amazing. jiheon thinks she has little to no say to this scheme.

 

“alright"

 

jiwon made a small fist pump before dragging her around to find where ever jisun was.

 

"jisun, our jiheon is hungry, lets go eat!"


uhhh im going to pretend this wasnt in my notes since the beginning of the year and i just never posted it hehe. this was inspired by an old tweet/vlive?? where saerom and them mentioned how jiheon sometimes forget to eat and they have to remind her T^T.

This was supposed to be five times _ and one time _ but my brain’s creativity died.

 

I say this every time but consistent writing?? I do not know her

thank you for sticking around and reading this

remember to stream fun