Honey Moon??

A La Luz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the wedding, later that night, the Parks had a small private reunion, in order to clarify some things as to make a "TO DO & NOT TO DO" list for Chanyeol, since they already know how angry their son was abt this whole situation,this brutal wedding and how everything was prepared and done so quickly!! He hated that!

So they pretty much knew how much the lil Baekhyun has to endure, they knew chanyeol will give him a hard time, but still, Mrs.Park proceeded to convince him that everything will be alright by time. The latter had to accept Mrs.Park's offer to marry Chanyeol just so that he will help her bring her son on the right path again and to get him settle down and be more mature, aiming that he will stop clubbing and be more responsible to take the hold of the "LUX HOUSE" corporations. In change the PARKs have promised baekhyun to provide him a house and to help him start his dream project which is to open an exotic restaurant in his small hometown "Bucheon" ....where he was found and raised in a cold orphanage that served him as a shelter to hide from the rain, the cold, the criminals, the hunger, the suffering etc...

The lil puppy eyes boy wouldn't lie and say that he loved his orphanage or that he had warm beautiful memories out there, but at least he had found a shelter from the cruel outside world. He lived some terrible moments indeed, he still remembers how many times he was starved but still went to bed extremely hungry, how much he felt cold but he couldn't warm his tiny cold body or ask for more blankets since the number of the comforters was limited and how cold those blankets were! Maybe he just needed the warmth of love and tenderness, he just needed someone to love him and take care of him, maybe that will warm him more! But unfortunately, it was not the case, sometimes him and the other orphans were treated so bad, sometimes just so severely. He would be lying if he wouldn't admit he had some beautiful memories with his friends, but they were few very few, he never had a bestfriend and that hurt him a lot.

So Mr & Mrs.Park have promised him to provide him a house and make his dream project come true just after he helps them get Chanyeol back on track and settled down to take his responsibilities. Once the mission is done, they will let him free and will give him his divorce papers to be finally able to start his dream job and be a well known chef in his hometown, he has a for cooking and he had been working here and there in may restaurants and cafeterias as part time jobs which Implied he was able to watch big cooks making the most delicious foods, and he wanted to be ONE someday, these part time jobs were not easy for him to do, but he was forced since he had to keep himself alive after he was kicked out of the orphanage at the age of 18. It was so hard for him at first, but with time and with so much efforts he was able to rent a small room in a rooftop alone in big building .

For the time being the puppy boy will be living with Chanyeol, but once the goal is achieved he will move out to the apartement Mrs.Park promised him. So he took this challenge to make chanyeol more responsible and to stop him from clubbing and sleeping around, he knows it will be so hard but he took it as his 2nd life goal, all for the sake of his Exotic Restaurant.

Meanwhile in the Parks house.....

" Chanyeol! I think you heard me! " said Mr.Park

"Yes! Fine! You threathened me to block all my credits cards and to deprive me from all your wealth which is also mine! And to stop me from accessing all the services I was allowed! Fine I got it!" snorted Chanyeol.

"This is not all what I said Chanyeol!! Where is the most important part??!!" Mr.Park started to get angry.

" Ok Ok! I will live peacefully with him and take him as my husband and I will not hurt him or give him a hard time" said chanyeol with irony, of course he was lying, and of course he will give Baekhyun a hard time for being the reason of all this. He was the one who caused him to be deprived from his parents' wealth. Which is not the case! Baekhyun did nothing to chanyeol it was his parents'will since the very beginning, baekhyun is just a tool his parents took advantage of to satisfy their own wish! But Chanyeol can't help but blame his new husband  mostly HATE HIM SO MUCH!

"Fine! And now go get your lugga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter