Dead end questions.

A forgotten love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes.

 

1:44 pm…

 

Oh, no! I was already late for work. I needed it to add the finishing touches of the wedding dress for Ms.Park. I was supposed to be at her house at 12! The wedding is at 8:00 pm tonight. I jumped form the bed swiftly.

 

-Mrs. Lee I would be on my bed if I were you. - Said a man in a white gown under the name of Dr. Brown.

-Who are you? Are you my doctor? Why am I here? I don’t r… remember. - I replied not understanding anything.

-Do you know who am I? - He burned his gaze into me, like if the answer to such question had an important value to him.

-My doctor – I simply replied to what was obvious.

- Do you know what day is today, Mrs. Lee? – He came closer to me.

-Of course, I know what day is today… Today is May 6th,2010. – I laugh until I saw his eyes turned wide open. – Can you please finish with all your interrogations? I’m already late for ….

-Today is June 27th, 2018 – A sudden silence filled the room until I burst laughing.

- What are you saying? 2018! That’s impossible. Who do you think you are to come here and tell me that? Do you think I’m crazy? -I felt my voice getting louder and higher, but I was getting frustrated about the whole situation.

 

In a split of a second Dr. Brown disappeared and a female doctor by the name of Dr. Kim greeted me in amusement.

 

-Mrs. Lee, I didn’t expect you to be awake so early. I will help you sit on your bed. – I was feeling debilitated and tired, so I went back to bed.

-There was a guy here earlier, didn’t you saw him? – Dr. Kim exchange worry looks with the two nurses that just arrived. – He said today was June 27th, 2018, but I know is May 6th, 2010. – I threw my hands up on the air in total frustration. I was done with this mind games they were playing.

-Today is June 27th, 2018 Mrs. Lee and I didn’t saw anyone in this room when I arrived. – I went completely crazy throwing the blankets to the floor and unplugged all needles on my body which are attached to medical machines. – Wait, why are you all calling me Mrs. Lee. I’m Ms. IM YOONA. You see? You have confused me with someone else. Now let me go. WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES? I want to go home.

 

-I think we will need some back up – Dr. Kim told one of the nurses. -Immediately- The nurse replied.

 

In a matter of seconds, I saw people coming at me and then nothing. All my world went black.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------xo--------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I slowly open my eyes. My body was aching like if I got into a physical fight. I feel nauseous, distressed. What was happening to me?

 

-My love, you are finally awake. I miss you so much- I hear a man’s voice in the distant. He took my hand and kiss it very gently. I jumped on the bed in shook and then I look at him. I have never seen him in my life!

 

-Who ar.. e .. you? – I mumbled as I was started to gain consciousness.

 

-Your husband, Lee Sang Yoon- I looked at him in completely disbelief. What was happening? Every time I get up everything becomes more tangled. Is this reality or am I still dreaming?

 

-I’m sorry I don’t have any husband. I think you are confusing me with someone else. – I got up and looked at the clock. 6: 14 pm. Oh no, the wedding, Mr. Park, my job, what am I supposed to do now?

 

-I know you don’t believe me, so I brought you people who I think you still remember- He flashed a confident smile at me.

 

-Oh, yoooona, my dear, your auntie was so worried for you. I thought you will never wake up. Don’t you know how am I? – She walked closer to me and took the same hand as the man standing in front of me.

 

-You are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter