008

Lost and Found

 

“I—I just don’t understand, when did this…” Chanyeol trailed off, Kai shook his head.

“I was really excited to have her back, I can’t even remember the last time we got together.” Chaeyoung murmured as Chanyeol pulled her closer.

“Right, unnie. I just wanted to have a fun night because it’s the weekend.” Jena said as they reached the entrance of the club.

“Your firm’s handling it, huh?” Kai turned to Sehun, the latter nodded.

“I just found out this afternoon.” He replied as they were led to a private booth.

“No one can reach her, I’m worried.” Chanyeol bit his lip as he sat down.

“Sammy?” Sehun asked as he took the seat across Jena.

“Yeah, she was at a car dealership when it broke out, she..disappeared after that, leaving her purse at the shop, so she’s..untraceable.”

Kai scratched the back of his neck before pouring himself a drink.

“She..didnt have any idea about it?” Sehun asked before picking up some fruit.

“Nobody did, and, if she already did, she wouldn’t react like that.” Chaeyoung nodded with a small frown.

“Shouldn’t..we be looking for her?” Sehun blinked.

“Somin..when she disappears by herself, that means she doesn’t want to be found. It’s best if we leave her alone.”

 

 

Somin coughed as she leaned on the counter heavily. She lazily pulled the glass towards her and chugged it in one go.

“You seem troubled, are you new around here?” The bartender asked her nicely.

“Divorce.” She sputtered, the male blinked.

“My parents, I can’t believe they’re doing this to me.” She mumbled as she tried to sit up, she felt someone sit beside her.

“Are you alone?” The leather jacket wearing male asked her with a grin.

“Do you see anyone beside me?” She ignored him before taking another shot. The bartender grinned before stepping away, Somin looked at the dancing crowd on the dance floor and shook her head disapprovingly.

“I’ve been observing you, you look you need some company.” He suggested as he moved in closer. Somin blinked, her eyes unable to focus.

“I already own one.” She chuckled before pushing him away.

“What?”

“A company. I already own one.” She rolled her eyes before ordering another drink again, the male grew amused at her cockiness.

“How about we go somewhere quiet?” He asked as he s one arm around her waist.

 

 

Sehun had stepped away from his friends to pick up a call, he stood by the glass panels, their booth had provided them the best view inside the club. The dance floor downstairs and he shuddered at the mess.

“I already emailed you a copy the necessary filed regarding the plaintiff’s~”

Sehun paused when he noticed a familiar figured drinking alone at the bar.

“Laywer Oh?”

“I—I’ll get back to you later.” He muttered, his eyes focused on the girl, from the way she struggled on her seat he could tell that she was already drunk.

“Hyung, it’s~” Sehun noticed a male stalking towards her, he started talking to Somin, while she tried to deflect him, but the male just inched closer to her and started to murmur things against her ear.

“Well, he’s going to die. If she’s still sober.” Sehun nodded to himself, then the male started touching her.

Sehun rushed out of the room and went down.

 

 

Somin’s forehead creased as she felt a palm on her lower back, she slid down from the chair and pulled away from him.

“W—what are you doing?” She yelled at him, but the male just cackled before pulling her back to him.

“Let’s talk somewhere private, pretty one.”

People around them couldn’t hear her, Somin just continued to pull her arm away, but he wouldn’t budge.

“Let go of me!” She grew dizzier by the moment, but he just continued to laugh and just pulled her closer to his body.

“I don’t think that’s how it goes.” Another voice chimed in, Somin looked up and she froze.

“J—Jaebum-ah,” She blurted, Jaebum didn’t meet her gaze as he walked towards the male.

“Mind your own business.” The male spat at him, he smirked before taking his hand off Somin’s.

“You should be thanking me, touching her can cause you your family’s company.” He said flatly.

“Ya, you~”

Jaebum pushed him back and tugged Somin behind him.

“Scram before I call security on you.” He spat, the male glared at him but he walked away.

“Why are you drinking alone? Are..you already wasted?” Jaebum turned to her, Somin offered him a small smile.

“We—Well, not really, I was just..”

“I..heard about your parents, I’m sorry that this is happening to you.” He said softly, Somin bit the insides of her cheeks.

“It’s~”

“Oh, Jaebum-ah.” A feminine voice joined them, Somin turned behind them, the girl was dressed in a nice silver mini dress that showed off her milky skin. The girl sauntered towards them and went to Jaebum’s side, Somin paused.

“Your friend?” She smiled as she hooked her arm around his.

“Yes, perfect timing.” Jaebum chuckled.

“Somin-ah, the reason I wanted to catch up was because I wanted to invite you to my wedding.”

“O—Oh, well, con~”

“This is my fiancé, Nayoung.” Jaebum introduced her, Nayoung smiled and offered her hand, Somin swallowed before taking her hand.

“I—It’s nice to meet you.” Somin nodded quickly, Jaebum smiled at her.

“It’s good then, you’ll come right?” He asked her.

“Y—Yeah, sure, I’ll~”

“Ya, how dare you keep me waiting?” A familiar voice made her pause, her eyes went past Jaebum, then she paused.

Sehun exhaled as he reached them.

“I asked you, how dare you keep me waiting, Samantha Park?” He repeated with a small playful smirk on his face, Jaebum and Nayoung grew confused.

Somin blinked at him, not knowing what to do and her head felt like it was about to explode, Sehun sighed before grabbing her coat from the counter.

Sehun took hold of her arm and started to pull her away, she paused when she almost collided against his chest.

 

“The car’s waiting outside, come on.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++