058

Lost and Found

Somin watched in amusement as Sehun’s secretary put the remaining documents that were needed to be signed by hum on the table.

And Sehun’s expression turned grim by the second.

“I’m sorry, sir, but these are all needed by next week. Ever since the transition, things have been confusing for the main office.” The male explained apologetically.

“It’s fine, I was already expecting it.” Sehun replied, Somin left her seat as soon as his secretary stepped out.

“Wow, look at you.” She mused as she walked towards him, she stood behind Sehun and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

“But this doesn’t look any different from your table at Choi and Min, you always had papers to review.” She said as she pressed her chin on his shoulder.

Sehun smiled and leaned his head against her cheek.

“Anyway, I just dropped by to tell you that I have dinner with some Korea Air executives tonight.” She said as she pulled back, Sehun swiveled his chair to face her.

She saw how Sehun’s eyebrows knitted together.

“And yes, I’m taking the flying squad with me.” She chuckled, Sehun smiled and wrapped his arms around Somin’s waist.

Somin rolled her eyes, ever since the kidnapping incident by the Hongs, Sehun had been firm about the number of guards assigned to her. They were even stationed inside her office’s building.

But she understood him, he was just worried. Sehun didn’t want something like that to happen again.

“Can you bring Bacon later?” He asked, Sammy nodded and kissed the top of his head before wriggling free from his grasp.

“And now, I have to go.” She announced, Sehun stood up from his seat. He loosely wrapped one arm around her neck as they stepped out of his office.

“So, you’ve finally adjusted?” She asked him softly as the crossed the wide halls, Sehun’s lips quirked up.

“I have, thanks for always asking me about that.” He joked, Somin rolled her eyes at him.

“Do you want me to pick you up after the dinner?”

“It’s fine, I’ll just head to your place. Enjoy the rest of your day, lawyer ahjussi.” She chuckled before leaning over to kiss his cheek, Sehun gave her a small nod as she got inside the elevator.

 

 

“Everything’s back to normal now, finally.” Kai sighed in content as he walked with his friend, Sammy chuckled.

“You’re just saying that because Jena said yes to your proposal, Kim Jongin.” She pointed out.

“Well, that’s a huge part why, but, you got out of everything unharmed. That Hong Daehwi and brother will never be able to touch, and even if somebody dares to, they would just die anyway.” He pointed out, Sammy slapped his arm.

“Bottom line is that,” Kai said as Sammy dragged him to the bookstore, Jena had asked the girl to babysit her fiancé for a day because she was going to meet her designer for the wedding gown this afternoon.

“I’m happy that you’re back and you’re finally staying.” He beamed at her, Sammy snorted and rolled her eyes at him.

“How are things with your mom?” Kai asked her carefully as she picked out a book from the shelf, Sammy paused and glanced at him.

“It’s..better.” She said, Kai smiled to himself. He was worried that his friend would never speak to her mother again, because he knew Samantha was capable of that. Fortunately, Sehun got through her and reasoned her out of it.

“What should I get you guys as a gift?” She asked him with a grin.

“An airplane.” Kai said with a serious tone, Somin shook her head at him before walking towards another section.

“And I’m also glad you’re with Oh Sehun, Sammy.”

“Are you trying to take credit as our matchmaker? Because Jena got to it first.” She chuckled at him, Kai balked.

“But I was the one who arranged that lunch!” He sounded hurt, Sammy started to laugh.

“I am the matchmaker!” He claimed.

“Jena doesn’t think so.” Somin stuck her tongue out at him, Kai glared at the girl.

“Ya, I’m your best friend!” Kai said as he padded after her.

“Hmm, I almost forgot about that.” Sammy chuckled before tossing him the books she was planning to buy.

“Wait, I thought you had this dinner thing?” He asked her as he arranged the books on his arms.

“I did, but oppa called and said it would be moved tomorrow.”

“Wow, look how free you are, must be the reason why you chose Korea Air over Chanyeol hyung.” He joked, Sammy grinned at him.

“Don’t tell him.”

 

 

“Go and play.” Sammy said as she set Bacon down, the dog yelped happily as he dashed to the gardens.

“Good afternoon, young miss.” One guard approached her with a smile.

“Sehun’s not home yet, right?” She asked as she took her purse from her car.

“Yes, the young~ I mean, the vice president might be late. Would you like me to inform the kitchen~”

“You don’t have to, you guys should rest up, hyungnim.” She chuckled before walking towards the front door. The guard smiled to himself and shook his head.

“Thank god he met her.” He murmured to himself before going back to his post again.

Sammy got inside the house, she placed her purse on the coffee table by the staircase and made her way towards the living room.

She flinched as she noticed the piles of documents on the center table. She grew amused as she remembered the time when she took over a few years ago, she was always stuck with papers and reports that she needed to study.

“Poor lawyer ahjussi.” She murmured to herself as she looked at the pile again, she started to arrange them by year and looked around. She noticed that the pool had been cleaned, she smiled before hopping towards the stairs.

Sammy got inside the spare room Sehun had arranged for her, she was about to take out one of her swimsuits when her phone started to ring.

“Oh, appa? How’s Chengdu?” She answered right away as she took out a black Gucci one-piece.

“I’m enjoying the food, I heard from secretary Lee you’re going to that Unicef ball with your mother.”

She smiled and nodded.

“Yes, I am, appa.”

“That’s good, Park Somin.”

She chuckled and shook off her heels.

“I’ll see you when I get back, send my regards to Sehun.”

 

 

Sehun was in the process of untying his necktie as he entered his room, he halted when he noticed a large lump on his bed.

He walked towards the bed, and smiled to himself as he realized who the lump was. It was Sammy, rolled up in his covers, fast asleep.

Sehun walked towards his closet to change, he stepped out a few moments later clad in a pair of jeans and a v-neck shirt.

He approached Somin again, he gently leaned over to kiss the side of her head before leaving the room.

Sammy blinked as she heard the door close, she yawned before sitting up. She looked around her, a little disoriented.

“Did..I fall asleep?” She murmured as she slid down from the bed, she paused when she noticed Sehun’s phone already sitting on his desk.

“He’s home.” She murmured as she padded out of the room.

Sehun looked up as he heard the door open, he smiled and set his iPad down.

“Why didn’t you wake me?” Somin asked groggily as she walked into the room, Sehun pushed himself away from his desk and opened his arms to her.

“What were you thinking? Lying down on my bed wearing just that.” He said jokingly, Somin halted and looked at herself. She was wearing her one-piece still.

“I planned on swimming..then I fell asleep.” She said sheepishly, Sehun shook his head at her before Sammy sat down on his lap, she sighed before curling against his chest.

“I had to babysit today.” She murmured.

“Who? Bacon?” Sehun mused as he rubbed her back soothingly.

“No, Kai.”

Sehun laughed, Sammy rolled her eyes and glanced at his desk, Sehun was reviewing a set of documents for a new car design.

“Whoa, you seem enjoying it.” She said jokingly, Sehun smiled and kissed the top of her head.

“How was your day?” She asked him, Sehun hummed.

“We just closed a deal with a bus company, and Hyundai will be backing out from the taxi market. I was able to point out this clause they had with their contract.” He said proudly, Sammy nodded along.

“See? It’s not so bad, right?” She looked up to meet his gaze.

“Yeah, well I have you.” He shrugged nonchalantly, Somin chuckled.

“Yeah, you have me. Here’s to Kia and their new ice prince boss.” She said solemnly, Sehun laughed and just pressed her lips against hers.

“You know I love you, right?” He asked her, Somin shrugged at her.

“I think I do.” She replied teasingly.

Sehun smiled and leaned over to plant a kiss on her forehead and just tightened his arms around the girl.

 

“Yes, I do.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

THE END! (07/31/18)

Thank you everybody! :>