051

Lost and Found

 

 

“What happens to Singapore now?”

Sammy who was standing by kitchen sink froze, she turned to Sehun with wide eyes.

“What? Did I say something wrong?” He blinked back at her, the two were at her home, preparing dinner.

“I…I came here thinking I wont stay long…I never thought~ .” She muttered as she raced to the living room in search for her phone.

“Sammy,” Sehun followed her, Somin was seated on one of the couches, searching for her office’s number.

“I did leave instructions that I’d be back in three months, but it’s been~”

“Hey, look outside. It’s already night time, Sammy. No one at the office by now.” He smiled as he sat beside the girl, Somin groaned and put her phone down.

“If I don’t come home then who will manage things there? Ugh, I totally forgot about that.”

“Home?” Sehun repeated, Somin paused and looked at him.

“What I meant was~”

“Singapore is home to you.” Sehun said, she bit her lip before nodding.

“I kind of grew up there, although, Seoul has become very comfortable for me. it’s..just that I’ve always worked there.”

“Do you have plans going back?” He asked softly, Somin chuckled.

“As of now, none. I might need to fly over to fix a few things, but I like working with my cousins.”

Sehun’s smile appeared again, Somin chortled.

“Wow, you just needed that assurance.” She said dryly. Sehun cheekily nodded before pulling her to him.

 

 

Somin studied her nail beds as the meeting started, the other directors started to discuss recent issues and new moves for the company.

“Hey, are you okay?” She felt Myungsoo nudged her, she looked up.

“Yeah.”

“But, oppa, can I be excused for a bit?” She spoke again, Myungsoo’s brows rose.

“Why? Do you feel sick?” He frowned, Somin shook her head and squeezed her cousin’s hand.

“Not really, oppa. But I feel suffocated sitting here. I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine. Go.”

Somin nodded before discreetly leaving the room, she exhaled as she closed the doors behind her. She looked at her phone’s screen again, her mother had been calling her all morning.

“Young miss, are you okay?”

She faced her two guards, she sighed and handed her phone to the other one.

“Young miss?” He blinked on confusion, Somin shook her head at them.

“Take it. Throw it away. Dispose of it. Do whatever.” She murmured as she walked towards the elevator.

“I’ll be in my office.”

It took her a few minutes to reach her office, Somin sat down on her seat and closed her eyes. It was just yesterday when news when details of Hong Daehwi’s actions against her were all broadcasted, evidences were laid out as well as testimonies. Park Holdings had also filed cases against the male for trying to harm Somin while she was still working for the company.

And she knew all this hurt her mother, but it had to be done.

However, it wasn’t easy attacking her mother that way.

Sammy’s forehead creased when she heard the door open behind her.

“I’m sorry, I~”

 

 

Sehun let out a shaky breath as he looked at his men. He could hear Chanyeol talking with Jaejoong on the phone behind him, they were outside Korea Air’s main office.

“How did this happen? You two were just outside the conference room!”

“The young miss stepped out, she..left her phone with us and told us that she’d be in her office.”

“So, you let her go alone?” Sehun replied, his tone cold and flat. Police were roaming around the building, some of the employees weren’t even allowed to go back into the building.

“She looked a little uncomfortable, we thought she needed some space. It looked like something was bothering her, young master.”

Sehun loosened his tie and looked around them, it had been just an hour ago when Somin was reported missing. She had stepped out of the BOD meeting after asking permission form Myungsoo and then she was never heard from ever since. But what alarmed the guards was that, Somin left her things in her office. Her purse, her laptop and her car keys.

“Young master!” One of his guards were rushing towards him, Chanyeol paused and glanced back. Myungsoo was seen walking out of the doors, he was shaking his head as he spoke with their head of security.

“What is it?” Sehun asked, the male handed him an iPad.

A video file started to play, Sehun’s grip on the device tightened.

“Who is this person?” Sehun questioned, the male looked away.

“He’s an employee here.” Myungsoo spoke as he approached the younger male.

“And he’s connected to Hong Daehwi.” The younger Kim heir stated while shaking his head.

Sehun’s jaw clenched and unclenched, he turned towards his guards.

“Track him using his phone number, and take Hong Daehwi out of his cage.”

“Yes?” They all paused at his statement.

“But, young master~”

“Hong Daehwi taken out of prison and this man,” Sehun pointed towards the screen again.

“I want his exact location sent to me now.” He snapped before getting inside his car and speeding away from the building. Myungsoo heard Chanyeol sigh worriedly.

“Should I be more worried because he looks so pissed and that he asked the police to back off?” Myungsoo told him.

“Surely you’ve heard the rumors about Kia.” Chanyeol said as he jutted his lips towards the police who were backing away from the building as the group of men in dark suits multiplied.

“I have…but I—I never thought~”

“Hong Daehwi and that man wont be able to survive this.”

 

 

“What? She disappeared?” Kai had just stepped out of a meeting when he received the call.

“Yes, sir. The police have been asked not to meddle.”

Kai halted, he gestured for his secretary to have the car prepared.

“What? Why?”

“Young master Oh is at the scene, sir. We…He just found out something disturbing.”

Kai paused, he got inside the elevator and exhaled.

“What is it?”

“Hong Daehwi has a younger brother, he was hired to work for Korea Air last year.”

“.” Kai muttered.

“Hong Daehwi registered him in a different name that’s why he never turned up during the background checks.”

“What did Sehun find out?”

“He was seen following director Park, he got in her office then after that the building’s CCTV cameras were shut off.”

“What’s happening there?” Kai asked as he reached the lobby, he quickly got in his car.

“Young master Oh has just left the area and Hong Daehwi is being transferred to another facility.”

“By another facility they mean the Ohs.” Kai said as he stepped on the gas.

“Somin?”

“Still no news about the young miss, sir.”

Kai sighed and ended the call, he turned to his right just as a black Aston Martin DB11 speed through the other side of the road.

 

“Somin better be alright, or else we’ll be burying men tonight.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++