047

Lost and Found

 

Somin shut her laptop close and walked towards the windows, she was at her home office. She watched as the guards assigned to patrol around her property walked around, one of them was on the phone, speaking.

She had a feeling he was on the phone with his boss. Her eyes went to her phone, it had been ringing endlessly ever since she got home, she switched it off just minutes ago.

She rolled her eyes before heading for her room, there she found Bacon, the Doberman pup, lying on the rug leisurely as he chewed on his favorite toy.

“You are living the life, aren’t you?” She mused as she walked past him and headed straight for the bed.

“Young miss?”

She looked up one of the guards was standing by the doors, she nodded for him to speak.

“It’s your friend, president Kim is outside. He wants to talk to you.”

“Tell him I’m not feeling well. I’ll call him later.” She said quietly and dismissed the male, the latter nodded and bowed before leaving.

“Well?” One of his colleagues approached him as he reached the foyer.

“You were right, we are in total lockdown, she refuses to meet anyone. Even calls from young master are rejected.”

 

 

“She’s just at home. You don’t need to worry too much.”

“I know, hyung. But I wish she’d let me explain.” Sehun exhaled and loosened his tie, Chanyeol bit his lip and looked at the male.

“Just what happened? Why is she so~”

“You!” Kai barked as he approached their table, Chanyeol looked up with wide eyes.

“Kai, look~”

“What did you do?” He groaned as he sat down, Sehun scrunched his nose before speaking.

“I mean, I went to her home to see her, but she locked me out, Oh Sehun. She wont allow your men to open the gates. So, what did you do?”

“I didn’t know she was going to do it, okay? And Somin appeared out of nowhere.” Sehun sputtered, Chanyeol paused.

“What are you talking about? The last thing I heard from Dave was that she got in a huge fight with her mother, and she headed straight for your office.” Kai hissed at him, Sehun’s brows rose.

“She left the office in a very terrible mood, I guess she wanted to talk that’s why she headed straight to you.” Kai looked at Sehun dubiously, the latter exhaled and leaned back on his seat.

“So, what happened when she got there?” Chanyeol pressed.

“Minhee was in my office, she was asking some advice on this libel case she’s handling, and I don’t know what…”

“Minhee, of course. You blind fool.” Kai muttered to himself.

“Then, she started to…” Sehun pointed towards his lips awkwardly, Chanyeol shook his head at the younger male.

“And, let me guess, Somin walked in on that?” Kai questioned, Sehun nodded and looked away.

“I tried to explain to her, but she walked away. And I tried to call~”

“I know, no one’s exempted from her total lockdown, especially you, failure of a boyfriend.” Kai muttered.

“I~”

“Sehun, think about it, Somin never liked Minhee from the beginning, okay? I mean, it doesn’t need a genius to figure that out.” Kai stated, Chanyeol nodded quickly.

“Well, I thought~”

“Think about it, has she ever spoken to the girl directly?” Kai asked him, Sehun blinked and shook his head.

“She hates her. Easy as that.” Kai rolled his eyes at him.

“You should fix this, fast. Before she really does explode.”

 

 

Somin tugged her Louis Vuitton backpack closer to her back as she headed down the stairs, and made her way towards the garage.

“Young miss,” Two guards greeted her as she stepped out, she smiled at them.

“Are you heading somewhere?” One of them asked as she made her way towards her Nissan GTR, she tossed her bag inside before facing them.

“I am, but I will be close by, so don’t need to follow me.”

“But, young miss,”

Somin exhaled but her lips quirked up, her eyes went to the black Land Rover which was assigned to them.

“Okay, you can follow me.” She said as she slid inside the car and started to the engine.

“If you can keep up.” She muttered to herself before stepping on the gas and speeding away from the property without warning, the guards rushed towards their car and tried to chase the GTR.

It didn’t take long for them to lose Somin in the traffic.

 

 

Sehun pushed his phone away as his call went to voicemail again, Somin had disappeared three hours ago, and he still didn’t have any clue where she went.

Nobody knew where she was.

He exhaled before pouring himself another drink. He wasn’t used to this. He wasn’t used to not knowing, not being in control.

And not having her by his side.

He exhaled before tilting his glass from one side to another. He looked around his condo unit and bit his lip. He used to like the quietness his home provided, but not it felt a little odd.

“What if you finally got through her? She realized how Hong Daehwi is dangerous.”

“I just found out today, Hong Daehwi’s daughter and the child’s mother left him the moment they found out he was fired from Korea Air.” Somin said softly before wrapping her arms around his neck and leaned her chin on the crook of his neck.

“That child had no fault in this, but I feel like I just took her father away from her.” She exhaled, Sehun smiled and wound his arms around her.

“You’re worried about that? That’s really nice of you, miss Park.”

“As much as I want to run him over with a truck, I don’t like hurting children. It’s not right.” She explained quietly, Sehun’s brows rose then he suddenly stood up and lifted the girl on the table, Somin blinked back at him.

“You didn’t do anything wrong, you probably protected that little girl from a bad person.” He said as he met her gaze evenly.

“I know that, but~”

Sehun cut her off by pressing his lips against hers, he smiled before pulling away.

He chewed on his lip before sliding down from the stool and making his way towards his study, he noticed the small box on his desk, he walked towards his desk opened it.

He had bought the necklace just a few days ago and was planning to give it to her before having dinner with his family.

“This can’t be. I don’t even know if she’s safe.” Sehun sighed to himself before sitting down, and then his phone pinged.

He glanced at the screen and read the message.

Hong Daehwi just tried to enter the property. He was seeking out the young miss.

Sehun’s jaw clenched and unclenched as he stood up from his seat, he grabbed his coat before leaving the unit.

“Yes, sir?” His call was immediately answered, Sehun flexed his neck as he reached the elevator.

 

“Get the car ready, we’re heading to Somin’s place.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++