Naps

1001 Days of Us

There was a bed, there was a couch, there was even a hammock hanging on the porch, yet Yixing’s favorite place to take a nap was on Junmyeon’s lap.

Junmyeon had gotten used to, though. After the first, second, third, fourth and nth time, he realized that every time Yixing rested his head on his thighs, Yixing would end up falling asleep. A slumber characterized by slightly parted lips when he had a good nap, sometimes he’ll even let out a chuckle, then there were deep snores when Yixing had been too tired or frowns when he seemed to have nightmares.

So far, Yixing had the good nap. His head didn’t feel too heavy or too light against Junmyeon, just the right weight for Junmyeon to don’t mind the hours he had laid there. In the meantime Junmyeon often distracted himself by reading a book, watching TV or videos on his phone, and when he also was tired, napping with Yixing.

When the video Junmyeon had been watching ended, he looked down. The sunlight entering from the windows told him dusk was approaching and with that their friends’ dinner party. Now came the difficult part. His hand reached down to touch Yixing’s cheek.

“Xing,” he said. His fingers continued tracing the smooth skin. “Wake up, my love.”

Yixing simply moved his head to face the other side, another habit of him, this one meaning he didn’t want to be disturbed, be awakened. This was his safe haven, after all, had he once said when Junmyeon asked him why he liked sleeping there so much when more comfortable places in the house where available. But time went forward, and an evening with friends and mingling waited for them in an hour.

Junmyeon leaned his head to kiss Yixing on the cheek, on the nose, on the lips, and lastly on his ear before he whispered. “We’re gonna be late, Xing.” This always did the trick, if not, he could always go for the neck.

Yixing groaned. “Just, five more minutes, Jun,” he said, probably unaware that he was now pouting his lips in that childish yet adorable way.

That always made Junmyeon’s lips curve into a smile. Well, at least his boyfriend was awake now.

 

Author's Note

 

Okay but guess who just wasted time writing a 200 words sulay drabble?????? I should have been doing more important stuff but Sulay came back and attacked me and probably ALL sulay shippers with this:

 

 

So like yeah, imagine all the hidden sulay fluff we will never get to see... ;w; Anyway, I just got inspired to write something about that picture and share it with you~