Jeng Jeng....

So Much for Violent Romance

Jessie, please, listen to us, what you just saw is not what you think it is. please listen to our explanation.

Without finishing reading Tiffany's last sentence on the screen of Jessica's phone, she turn it off and threw it into her bag. Everything she planned with Tiffany is ruined, to come to the thought that Tiffany was actually, well, not helping Jessica at all makes Jessica even mad. Her face was volcano red and it might explode soon. Thanks to the person coming towards her, the volcano didnt erupt.

"Sica, how are things with Yuri now? You talked?"

"No Tae, long story, I dont wanna talk about it anymore,"

"Tell me, maybe I can help?"

"I dont want anyone to help me at all right now. The feeling of being betrayed is, I just dont like it, especially when it's from your best friend, it hurts being stabbed like this."

"Fany? But, I thought she was....."

"It's okay Tae, I think I'll just forget about everything and get prepared for my filming now. Im getting exhausted with all these things."

"Okay.......... Good luck. Fighting!"

 

Taeyeon's POV :

Fany helped and failed? That' SO not her. What happened? I think it's up to me now, to help Sica get back to Yuri. Now, I need some information from Fany.

 

"WHAT??!! Yuri! You what?!"

"Tae, it's not like that, I lost my balance and and... and....."

"It's okay Fany, I know you wouldn't cheat on me. Yuri, you really did it again. Do you know how much effort it took me to convince Sica to come and talk to you?? This . I shouldn't have let you be with Sica for all these years, when I should be... Nevermind."

"Yea, Yuri, you know? Now I knew why Sica was so generous just now. She bought your fav Tokoyaki but she gave it to me."

"And you ate it?!"

"COME ON! IT WAS FREE!!!"

" Sooyoung, can you stop eating everything that shouldn't be yours?"

"It's not like your name was on it, but there's a letter, I think she forgotten to take it away when she gave the Tokoyaki to me... pfft..."

"A LETTER?! AND YOU READ IT? WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?! SOOYOUNG!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!! GIVE IT TO ME!"

Yuri snatched the letter from the very not-giving-Yuri-some-privacy-when-it's-on-my-hand Sooyoung. And read :

 

Dear Yuri,

I know I've given you some really hard time until now, but listen, Im really sorry. I know what all you've done was just to keep the promise you've made with the boss after knowing it from Tae. I just cant believe that you wouldn't tell me, you know I'll co-operate with you when it comes from the boss, I didnt know you were this stubborn to not let me know the truth, and hide it from me, what's worst that you're keeping it to yourself, and hurt yourself. You think it might not hurt me, but you were wrong, you hurt yourself the most. And Im truly sorry about that. After all the sorries that I've listened from you, it was I, I was the one who should've said all the sorries. You tried to protect me but instead you got attacked by me. Im really sorry. I hope you'll forgive me, and, be back to who we are.

With love, Jessica.

 

"YAH! I NEED TO GO LOOK FOR HER NOW! Tae, where were you when you saw her?"

"Erm, the lobby?"

"..."

 

"! WHERE IS MY LETTER?! Oh no, no. no.....! I couldn't go back there right now. Oh man, oh man... oh man....."

Jessica's POV :

Now where should I go? If they found out about the letter. Aish. I've got no place to hide. They'll find me for sure. No, it's not the right time, totally not the right time!! I'll catch a flight, I'll runaway from here, I'll go back to South Cali right now. Yea, I think that's a good idea. But, aish.

 

 

 

What a weird title.

Anyway, I dont want this to end, but I really ran out of ideas already, I think I may end this story in chapter 9.

If Yuri gets to find Jessica, then it's the mark of an ending to my story.

Oh no!!! Run, Sica, RUN!!