Like A Movie

So Much for Violent Romance

Jessica's POV :

What did Yuri wanna tell me? Im just giving her the treatment that she gave me the other day. I want her to taste her own medicine of being so happy about herself and forgot about me. But, was I a little too over? My filming schedule will start soon, and I couldn't spend much time with the girls, with Yuri. Aish! Jinjja! Sometimes I really hate myself for being so stubborn, and wanting others to know what I feel! Oh , now Im lost. GPS!!!!

Yuri walked back to the dorm alone with her head hell low. Not to avoid fans, she just needs space to think at the moment. Everything she do, it's completely out of frame. If it wasn't for what happened between her and Jessica, they'll most probably be like how they were when they debuted.

"In the past, we were like two lovers like, romantic comedy
left right on the screen, just quietly
Playback again, do you remember
We had countless kiss scenes
Missing each other while walking like two main characters babe
Walking on different roads, meeting each other coincidentally
Like a drama, even more dramatic than a drama
Come back to me, you know I need you back
You know I won't love anyone else"

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Yuri, I believe you and Jessica had caused much trouble, the fans are over-reacting towards both of you. YulSic couple banners are everywhere, this is not good, it gives other the image that you and Jessica are a couple, you know, lesbians. As an idol, you need to give good image to your fans, so they'll be proud of you for who you are, not because of who you're with. Starting with promotionals activities on Hoot! I wish you and Jessica will keep each other with a distance. YulSic couple had overgrown into negative popularity. Fanmade videos, fan fiction posted on the internet are overflowing, and I dont like seeing those. If you could have a day in my shoes, you know what I mean. Yuri, please, do me a favor, and just be yourself and leave Jessica alone."

"Yes, sir."

"I couldn't disobey Mr. Lee Sooman's orders. Maybe he is right. I think I need to put my mind in the right spot, and give Jessica some spaces too. But what's wrong of being too close with Jessica, she's my friend. Idiot LSM! pfft...."

**************************************************************************************************************************

"Yuri! YuuuuuuRiiiiii!!!!!"

"What? Im busy, please leave me alone, I need to go to the gym now. Sorry Sica."

"But, I havent even. I. You........ Bye........"

**************************************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile on the net :

"What happened to Jessica and Yuri?", "I need my YulSic! What the hell is going on between them?", "Did they have a fight?", "What's wrong with them?", "Yuri wants to go to Jessica, but something is holding her back, WAE?!"

"What am I suppose to say to the fans? I am the bad person. I wanna leave Jessica alone. Yes, I hate Jessica? NO! I LOVE HER! GAHHH!! STRESSED!!"

**************************************************************************************************************************

"YulSic is back!", "I saw them did picky promised during Kissing You!", "Oh my heart! My YulSic heart! They're still alive!", "BEST CONCERT EVER! TO SEE YULSIC BACK!"

"Yea, I'll get back to Jessica slowly, slowly."

**************************************************************************************************************************

Yuri's POV :

Yes, slowly. MY ! She dont even wanna talk to me, or face me, she dont even give a about me. What am I suppose to do? Bring out a press conference and tell everyone what I promised that idiot LSM of? And tell the world I wanna marry Jessica? Well, Yuri, not a bad idea.

All the Girls were gathered in the dorm for a small meeting lead by Taeyeon.

"Since we're all busy with our schedules and stuffs, we wouldn't be seeing each other much often anymore. So, let's go and celebrate! Shall we?? This is going to be the best night we could ever have until we go on with our own separate schedules. Ok Girls?"

"Let's go Soshi, let's go!"

"Im so hungry I can eat the whole restaurant now! let's go let's go let's go!!!" that Sooyoung, what's more important than food to her??

Maybe this is the right time to tell Jessica about what Yuri felt. Yuri thought to herself. This could be the very best chance, afterall, they're spending time together. Yuri did her very best to get close to Jessica, but failed whenever Jessica feels Yuri's presence, even a milimeter away. Yuri ended up sitting at the very end of the table, opposite Jessica. Yuri couldn't talk to her, so all she could do was to stare at Jessica. She tried to catch Jessica's attention but never succeeded. Tiffany knew what was going on with Yuri and tried to help her, but Taeyeon insisted on letting Yuri do it on her own. Furthermore, she wanted Yuri to feel how she felt when she was trying to get Tiffany. You know Taeyeon, she likes Tiffany too much, more than how Brat Pitt loves Angelina Jolie.

"I WOULDN'T GIVE UP!"

 

wow, so that was why Jess is being so mean to Yuri?

sorry, im out of ideas. hahaha!!

i wouldn't be updating the next few chapters cause I'll be working,

i promise i'll give a double update the next time im on the line. :)