forgive me

Who is the father?

I am fast right, for once! Comments make me write faster, really.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Who is quitting?” Seunghyun, Youngbae and Dong Wook enter the studio. They hold a few cans and plates with kimbap. “Me!” I storm out of the room. How can they think that. In those 4 years I’ve had my happy moments but they sure were difficult. “Amanda.” Someone grabs my wrists. It’s Seunghyun, he must have followed me out of the room.  He hands me a tissue. “There is no need to shed tears on your first day.” I didn’t even notice that I was crying, but realizing it now it makes me cry even harder. Seunghyun pulls me closer and taps me on my back. I burry my head in his chest. “Why are they so mean?”

“Because they don’t know the hardship you went through.” He says. “But you don’t know either, but you accepted the fact that I have a child with Jiyong straight away.” He twirls my hair in between his fingers. “I have my reasons to want you back here.” I look up at him. “What do you mean?” He shakes his head. “Let’s go back. They need to apologize to you.”

Slowly we walk back to the dance studio.  “You can do it Amanda, you can. If you can get through this it’ll only become easier.” He softly pushes me through the door. Youngbae comes running to me. “Are you really quitting?” I shake my head. “It was just… a silly outburst of mine. Let’s eat and go back to practice.” I take one of the cans and a roll of kimbap. “Why did you come here anyways?” I feel Seunghyuns eyes burn into mine. I quickly look away.

“We wanted to celebrated our dongseangs first day, and see how the practice was going. However it seems like something was wrong.” Dong Wook says worried. “Nothing is wrong really. I was just…” I look at JiHye, Young Don and Wan Shik. “A little mad about something.” I put the kimbap on the plate. Suddenly I didn’t feel so hungry anymore.

“Amanda, you should eat!” Youngbae picks up the kimbap and offers me a little piece. I feel JiHye glance at us but think nothing of it. I take the piece he offers me. “Thank you Bae. You guys should go back now, and we should go back to practice.” I practically shove them out of the door.

I take a deep breath before I turn around. I look at the floor before I turn my attention to JiHyea. “I don’t know what’s wrong what you, I thought we were friends.” Then I turn my attention to   Young Don and Wan Shik. “I’ve never used anyone, and I’ll never use anyone to get what I want. Because I am a kind hearted person I’ll ignore what you said earlier, but if you accuse me of something once again you have to face the consequences. Now let’s go back to practice.”

I turn on the music and start dancing without the two of them. Throwing myself in it, not thinking about anything, not thinking about them watching me. All I care about is dancing. It’s a little difficult because there is nobody to dance with in the first place but I just do it. When I am finished I turn press the play button again. “Are you going to just stand there and watch me or what?”

They finally join me, they seem to a little shy, a little detached. I didn’t care, I pressed my body closer against theirs. Brought my face closer to theirs, slided my hands a little further down then what I was supposed to. They already thought I was a , why not make it a little easier for them to believe their own figments.  We practiced for an extra 2 hours without saying a word. “Okay, that’s enough for today.” I turn of the music. And grab my bag. “I have to pick up Yongie from childcare.” They all twitched when I said the word childcare. I saw the disgust in their eyes. Why are they so mean to me?

I went to the girls changing room and I the shower before I took my clothes of so the water would be the right temperature when I got in. I dropped my clothes on the floor. I grabbed a towel out of my bag when I heard the door open, it was Jihyea. I chose to ignore her and I stepped under the running water. I tried to relax my muscles while I washed my body with lavender body wash.  After I rinsed away the soap I dried myself and wrapped myself in my big fluffy towel.

After I stepped out of the cabin I heard someone calling me. “Amanda-ya.” I turn around and see it’s JiHyea. “What?!” “I-I’m sorry. .. about earlier.” I ignore her. I won’t accept her apology. I drop the towel on the floor and quickly put on my underwear before pulling a pair of jeans and a simple black V-neck out of my bag. “Amanda!” It’s JiHyea again “What do you want!” I abruptly turn around. “Just let me explain okay, I didn’t mean to, it’s just… …”

“Do you remember how we all used to dance together. The two of us, the boys before their debut. How much fun it was. And then you left and it was just me and them. I was so close with them, especially with… hmm it doesn’t matter. And then you came back, and you took over their hearts straight away. I think I was just a little jealous… and… now you are mad at me.”

She looks at her hands. “Please, Unni, forgive me.” I sit down next to her and I place my hand on her hands. “JiHyae-ah.” She looks at me hopefully. “I don’t know if I can forgive you, but just let’s forget it for now okay. Let’s work together; and maybe, eventually, we can be friends again.”

I softly pinch her hand before I grab my stuff and leave. So I guess she was just jealous, but who is this someone she didn’t want to mention? Did she fell in love with someone? “Oooff… Oh sorry Jiyong I didn’t see you there.” “Yeah I noticed that, so how was practice?” He asks. “Fine…”. “Wow there, don’t be to entushiastic on your first day.” He replies with a laugh. “Look, I actually wanted to ask you something.” He continues while rubbing his arm as if he was cold. “I was wondering.. .. you know that in 2 weeks I’ll be leaving for Japan for a while, right?” “Hmm” I nod my head. “So I’ve heard.” “Do you mind… would you allow me too… can Yongie stay with me for the next few days?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So no more silent readers please, although I am not requesting all 30 subscribers/ random readers  to submit a comment at once I'd like to have at least 4 comments before I update..

Please  m_m