Yuri's Desire

Forever With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri laughs happily while she, Minho and Onew walks back to camp. They just finished a training, though it worn their bodies out they did enjoy themselves.

 

“Yul, Commander Taewoo asks for you” Key approached them and announced.

 

Yuri nods her head and approached Taewoo’s tent, leaving the rest. As soon as she entered she saw the Emperor sitting down with a gloomy expression. “Emperor” she quickly bows.

 

Jihoon stood up and launch a fist straight into Yuri’s face. He was quickly held back by Taewoo. Jihoon’s fist caught Yuri off guard causing her to stumble and fall on her . She was, after all, still a girl. Yuri groans and wipes the blood off of the corner of .

 

“You killed her!” Jihoon said bitterly as tears wells up on the corner of his eyes.

 

Yuri furrows her brows. One word popped inside her brain. Sooyeon. She looked at Taewoo looking for answers but her commander just avoided her gaze. Jihoon finally calms down. He threw a parchment to Yuri, sat back down on his previous and silently weeps.

 

 

 

Appa,

                I’m sorry for being such a disappointment to you. I know you’re only looking out for me but I can never marry someone I don’t love. I can’t marry Jaejoong, appa. I know he’s a good man, I know he’s the son of one of your associates, and I also know about him being Taewoo-oppa’s cousin but even if he has the making of a good husband I can never love him the way I love Yul. Only him has my heart and I’d rather give up my life than to be wedded to someone I don’t love. I’m sorry for leaving you appa. Please understand. I’m also sorry for not talking to you and just do things my way. You are my appa I know my stubbornness came from you that’s why I didn’t bother talking it out with you for I know you will convince me to marry him.

                Appa I love Yul with all of my heart but I can’t have him. If it’s not him then no one deserve me. I love you appa. Thank you for taking good care of me. I’m sorry

Sooyeon

 

Sooyeon stares at the parchment, reading her letter over and over again. Is this really for the best? Maybe it is. She loves her father, with all her heart but she can be with someone she doesn’t love let alone doesn’t know. She really loves her father that is why she will choose to end her life than humiliate her father and their lineage by backing out from something that was arranged.

 

Sooyeon looks at the tea that was prepared by Miyoung. She frowns. Miyoung, her cousin slash bestfriend slash confidant will be distraught. They did agreed to tell each other anything but this matter doesn’t concern Miyoung; and Sooyeon doesn’t want to drag her cousin with her problems.

 

“Miyoung-ah I’m sorry” Sooyeon wipes the tears that had slid down to her cheeks from her eyes. She took out a small bottle from inside her drawer and poured the entire contents to her tea.

 

Sooyeon took the cup of tea and went to her balcony. She smiles when she saw the garden where she saw Yul, where they first talked, where they would meet every morning. She can’t help but giggle remembering Yul’s flustered face when she joked about Yul flirting with her followed by Yul’s hear stopping chuckle. The place that witnessed everything she and Yul shared; their happiness and sadness, laugh and tears.

 

“This is not the lifetime for us Yul” Sooyeon sips her tea. She looks up to the moon, her heart oddly calming given that she was about to take her own life. “Fate will find a way for us” another sip. “I know someday we will meet again” the wind blew brushing her entire being like giving her a comforting hug. Sooyeon close her eyes and smile, a tear fell from her eyes. “Please tell my beloved about my heart” she whispers to the wind hoping it will carry her message to Yuri.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter