Sunny and Sooyoung

Forever With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri smiles. She loves this, she loves the feeling of the sand sipping between her toes, the calmness brought about by the ocean waves and the beautiful scenery of the sunset. Now that she thinks about it, she’s almost 1,000 years old but she never visited the beach, so this is a first for her.

“I go here whenever I need some alone time”

Yuri turns to her side. She’s correct the sunset is indeed beautiful, but it was only second to the beauty beside her. Perfect view, perfect feeling, and perfect girl. Everything is perfect and Yuri couldn’t ask for more. “This is my first time going to a beach and watching the sunset”

Jessica turns to Yuri. “Never? Not even once?”

Yuri shakes her head. “I was too busy feeling sorry for myself to even appreciate nature’s beauty” she smiles. Still staring into Jessica’s beautiful eyes. “I’m glad I never did because I got to experience another one of my first times with you” she reaches out and holds Jessica’s hand.

Jessica’s heart is doing backflips while her stomach is being invaded by butterflies. She forgot that Yuri can be so straightforward with her cheesy words and it would make Jessica feel things –good things. She looks at Yuri’s hand that is on top of hers.

If Yuri can be bold then so can she, so Jessica intertwined their fingers. Their hands fitting perfectly with each other, like a puzzle.

“I’m sorry for not facing you sooner” Jessica cups Yuri’s cheeks with her free hand, letting her thumb rub the bags under the tanned girl’s eye.

Yuri instinctively closed her eyes then leaned to the touch. “I understand” she slowly opens her eyes. “It’s a lot to take in, everything is not normal”

Jessica shakes her head. “I can take you being an immortal and Sooyoung being a deity, what I can’t take is you falling for me because I’m the exact replica of your first love”

“You’re not Sooyeon and you will never be Sooyeon” Yuri gently pry the hand that was on her cheek to hold it. “You are Jessica. The brave girl who fell in love with someone like me even though I’m a girl. The understanding girl who is willing to give me a second chance even though I hurt her” she guided Jessica’s hand towards her chest, letting the girl feel her heartbeat. Now it was Yuri who cups Jessica’s cheek and Jessica leaning towards Yuri’s hand. “The soft-hearted girl who knows the real me and still chooses to love me…” Yuri swallows the lump on . “Others would’ve run away from a monster like me”

“What’s not to love, Yuri?” Jessica smiles and slowly moves towards Yuri so she can lean her head on the tanned girl’s shoulder. They are now facing the sunset. “You were always there for me, watching over me, calming me when I thought I was going insane and protecting me like a knight in shining armor”

Yuri smiles. “I’ll be whatever you want me to be as long as you stay by my side”

Jessica looks up the same time Yuri looks down. She smiles. “I promise I’ll stay. As long as you stay by my side too”

Yuri slowly leans down to capture Jessica’s lips to which the latter gladly accepts.

 

»

 

I’m not a stalker!

Sunny keeps repeating inside her head. No, she’s not a stalker, she just happens to be on her way home when she recognizes a familiar tall figure walking, obviously going somewhere with a bouquet of flowers in hand.

No, they are not together, so Sunny doesn’t mind if Sooyoung will go somewhere to meet up with someone. She doesn’t mind but that doesn't mean she doesn’t want to know. And so here she is, being all stalker-ish and following Sooyoung. Oh right! She’s not a stalker.

Sunny furrows her brows. She recognizes this place because she’s been going here every weekend to visit her grandparent’s tomb. She stops when she notices that Sooyoung stops as well. She watches while Sooyoung kneels down and gently places the flowers down. She’s near Sooyoung but not near enough to arouse suspicion or hear what the deity is saying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter