Mysterious Hot Girl

Forever With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica furrows her brows, she’s staring at a mirror looking eye to eye with her reflection. Its normal yes, but what puzzles her is her clothes. She’s wearing a very elegant and traditional dress —like those being worn by queens and princesses in the past era.

 

“You may not know her…” Jessica’s eyes widens. Her reflection is talking but she doesn’t feel moving. “…yet. But when you do I’ll assure you, she’ll be the best for you. So I beg you, love her… with all your heart. She’s been through a lot and her pure heart doesn’t deserve this cruelty. Love her, give her all the love you can offer. Love her the same way I loved her, if not, more than I ever loved her”

 

“Who?” Jessica bravely asks. She finally found her voice.

 

Involuntarily, Jessica took a small cup of tea and drank it. Her reflections smiles. “I know someday you’ll get to meet her again so please tell my beloved about my heart”

 

Jessica inhales sharply, clutching as the poison burns her it. She struggles to breathe. It felt like she was being choked to death, muscles were closing in but still she’s holding on to the small thin line of life. She fell back on the ground still clutching . Her eyes finally closing.

 

Jessica opens her eyes simultaneously releasing the breath she didn’t know she was holding. She coughed —like her life depends on it while her hand is griping tightly on her chest. She just dreamt about dying and it felt like she was really dying. She’s inhaling and exhaling very loudly gladly its doing its trick into calming her fast heartbeat. Jessica wipes the beads of sweat that had formed in her forehead then reached over to her night stand to get the glass of water that her father had left the night before. After chugging down all of its content, Jessica found herself relaxing and her breathing slowly returning normal.

 

Jessica drape her right arm above her forehead. What does it mean? Who is ‘she’? She turned her head to the night stand where her music sheet is laying. “Please tell my beloved about my heart” she mumbles.

 

It was a lyrics to her composed song. Does her song actually meant something? Was it really her words that is on the song?

 

 

 

›››

 

 

 

Yuri smiles. It’s a beautiful Saturday morning. Birds are chirping, the air is chilly and the sun’s warmth is just perfect; not too warm not too gloomy. A perfect day indeed to bask in the park and enjoy the comforting morning breeze. A book in her hands; diary for her, for others history book. Other people might hate history but not her, she loves history and reading history books felt like reading her own diary. The words felt real —like she was being shift back to the past as events playback in her mind.

 

Yuri begun reading her history book while the relaxing atmosphere is at its peak. Half way thru reading, something urged her to look up. And look up is what she did. She smiles widely when her sight landed on a very troubled yet adorable girl that goes by the name of Jessica. She chuckles all the while following the latter with her eyes. Jessica seems to be making her way towards the tanned girl without even realizing it, her expression seems lost, troubled, zoning out —like she’s just walking aimlessly without a destination in her mind.

 

“Ekkk!” Jessica let out a dolphin like shriek when someone held her waist pulling her backwards straight into a warm body. She looks up and saw Yuri’s worried expression looking down on her. “Yuri!”

 

Yuri slowly lets go of Jessica letting the latter regained her footing. “Are you okay? You seem troubled?”

 

Jessica inhaled deeply and slowly exhales. “I’m okay”

 

Yuri frowns, obviously not convinced. “Jessica you almost got hit by a bike” she shakes her head. “I don’t think that okay”

 

Jessica took a deep breathe and sighs. “You wouldn’t believe me even if I tell you. You’ll think I’m crazy”

 

Yuri’s expression softens before flashing a smile. Crazier than meeting an immortal? “Crazy or not I’m here to lend an ear”

 

Jessica looks at Yuri with twinkle in her eyes and smile on her lips. Yes, she was troubled earlier but seeing Yuri this eager to learn her problems, somehow it calmed her. “May I?”

 

Yuri nods her head and offered the bench she was seating earlier. Jessica took the space while Yuri sat beside her. “So what’s troubling you Jessica?”

 

Jessica inhales deeply and starts to narrate her dream to Yuri. It was still fresh in her mind so it was easy to tell every detail, every word she uttered in the dream, then tea that she drank and finally the dying part. Yuri, on the other hand, listens intently and patiently, taking in every word Jessica utters.

 

“But what gets to me is that I uttered the same exact words from my song. I uttered, I didn’t sing”

 

Yuri blink a couple of times. “What words?”

 

Jessica unfolds her music sheet and shows the last part to Yuri. “Please tell my beloved about my heart”

 

Yuri inwardly sighs. Sooyeon what are you doing? Then she stares at Jessica. Sooyeon?

 

Yuri blink a couple of times when she notices Jessica folding the music sheet again and tucking it inside her pocket. She panics when Jessica stood up. “Where are you going?”

 

Jessica sighs. “I knew you wouldn’t believe me”

 

“Who says I don’t believe you?”

 

“The look on your face did”

 

Yuri sighs. “I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong impression”

 

Jessica was surprised by Yuri’s words and slowly sat back down. “Do you honestly believe me?”

 

Yuri nods her head. “Believe me, I wasn’t thinking you were crazy. I know crazier things than that.” she smiles. “I was thinking of the right words to say”

 

Jessica shyly bit her lower lip and it made Yuri to swallow the lump on . “So what do you think?”

 

Yuri straighten herself as she leans back on the bench. She let out a comfortable sigh. “They say dreams can sometimes be a fragment of our past or a peek of the future” Jessica’s attention is now fully on Yuri, ready to hear her wise words; that and her voice is really husky and captivating. “You said you were wearing a traditional outfit like the ones you see in movies and dramas?”

 

Jessica nods her head.

 

“Do you believe in reincarnation, Jessica?”

 

Jessica shrugs. “To see is to believe, I haven’t seen one to believe in one”

 

You’re actually looking at one. Yuri smiles at the thought inside her head. “Some people believe in reincarnation. An average person now, might be a princess in the past then a famous singer in the next lifetime” Jessica turns to Yuri surprised about what she said. “Maybe what you saw in your dream was a glimpse of your past life. A life that is full of regrets that’s why it came knocking on your present begging you to make a difference”

 

“I was begging myself to love ‘her’”

 

Yuri gritted her teeth. Not liking what Sooyeon is trying to do. “Jessica…” her voice was so stern, it made Jessica to look at her. “Loving is something that isn’t forced. You may think that it’s your duty to love this ‘her’ just because the ‘you’ in your dream begged you to but it’s not. Loving someone is not a mission, Jessica. It’s supposed to come from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter