Prologue

An Empire of Our Own

Prologue

Prince Daehyun had circled his chair as Youngjae had sipped on his wine. He came close to his ear to speak but Youngjae remained undisturbed. 

"Unlike you, I am not so simple" he his cheek with the back of his hand, his eyes studying him carefully. "Oh how I've longed to see you this close" he stared. 

Youngjae, who was always quick to solve problems could not understand the actions of Prince Daehyun. After all this time, was it him he fought for?

"Prince, was this the reason you wanted see me?" Youngjae asked bluntly, he wasn't one to hide with his words. Daehyun had abruptly dragged his seat from the opposite end of the table and placed it so he was facing Youngjae. He hadn't expected him to be this direct. 

"After all these years, I finally have the man who I've despised all alone" he placed a finger on his lap, circling the stiff material. "I tried to understand you, but you never let me" he paused, frustration evident on his face. "You were never like the other admirals, they showed me equal amount of animosity, but you, you never showed me anything" the Prince had gotten closer again, his hand now reaching for his neck. He titled his head so that some hair rested on Youngjae's shoulder, his thumb rubbing the male's jaw. 

"But today Youngjae, you will" 

Image result for crown