Chapter nine

The Grenhil Pack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter nine: The big boss

“If I would’ve known where he ran off this time I would’ve gotten him here.” Jeonghan answered Seokmins question. “I saw him shortly before but he ran off before I could get my hands on him.”

Mingyu snickered knowingly, “He is probably evading you, trying to avoid getting scolded again.” The grin on his face got wider.

“Wipe that stupid grin off your face before I do it.” Jeonghan dangerously bit towards him and looked at Soonyoung and the others again. “You are excused for tonight. We will talk again tomorrow. I know what I needed to know for now. Seokmin please call Seungkwan back so he can take them to Chans home.”

“Aye sir.” Seokmin briefly went outside the door, followed by a loud scream. Followed by him and Seungkwan re-entering the room.

---

“Why are you sitting in my chair, eating my snacks? Again.” To Chans annoyance the figure ignored him and continued eating his potato chips. “Are you even listening to me?” Finally the small figure turned around and looked at him, his innocent face decorated by a big smirk.

“I honestly didn’t know that these were yours Channie.” His melodious voice was taunting as he took the last little chip and playfully put it in his mouth while innocently blinking his eyes. “I would never eat something that you love without your permission.” He said with his mouth full of food, Chans food.

“Oh come on Jihoon! Do you have to be like this?” Chan did his best in hiding his irritation, because he knew that Jihoon simply loved teasing him and he didn’t want to give in to it.

“Do you want the real answer or the sugar coated one?” Jihoon asked him, still munching on the chips. Chan sometimes wondered if the man was actually older than him, his childish looks and behaviour often made people mistake Jihoon for a younger person. He gave Jihoon a look full of disbelieve, how in the world could an adult be this immature. Before he could start talking, Jihoon turned around and grabbed a bag from behind him, “Don’t look at me like that, I actually brought you new snacks to eat. It is just too funny when you make a face like this.” Jihoon threw the bag towards him and Chan saw that it was filled to the brim with his favourite snacks as well as some new stuff.

“What is this?” He asked while lifting up some kind of sugary confection.

“That is the adventure, I don’t know either.” Jihoon said while wiggling his eyebrows at him and Chan knew what he would be doing for the rest of the night. Sometimes Jihoon would do things like this, randomly splurge with food and bring it over to the others.

They would eat and drink the whole night. The most dangerous thing would be when Jihoon or sometimes Jeonghan bought things that no one knew even existed. Those things tend to be either delicious or absolutely disgusting. Thanks to Jeonghan tasting these foods had evolved in a wicked game in which the loser had to eat the food. It does not need much explaining that this game is the favourite of Jihoon and Jeonghan. To the suspicion of the other players Jihoon and Jeonghan seemed to almost never lose the game. Although they were never actually caught cheating they all knew that they cheated in some type of way.

“So are we going over to Seungkwan house to play? You have some unexpected guests in your house right now or did Jeonghan order you to babysit them?” When Dino shook his head in denial Jihoon jumped up and grabbed the bag out of his hands again, running over to the door. “Well come on then, we still need to find our other victims.”

Following behind Jihoon Chan mumbled, “Why do I do this to myself…” He was silently praying to himself hoping that this time there would be no alcohol involved. The last meeting  was still fresh in his memory.

---

When they entered Chans home no one was around. Seungkwan looked around and saw a note on the table. ‘We are invading Seungkwans house, Seungkwan if you read this, Jihoon is with me. Help me. Please! Chan.’ Seungkwans eyes got big as he stared at the note in horror. Hansol instantly was by his side to ask if everything was alright. “No it is not, they are using my house again for their crazy games. Oh my gosh.” Seungkwan started pacing around the room. “Last time they almost managed to burn down my house in the thirty minutes that I left them alone.” Panicked Seungkwan grabbed the note and ran to the door, turning around one last time before leaving. “There is food in the kitchen, prepared by Channie. Byeeee.”

As soon as Seungkwan left the house Soonyoung looked around at Wonwoo and Hansol, “No way in hell that we are going to stay here. We are leaving.”

“Wait for me, I am coming too!” Dongho entered the room, “I learned my way around town so it might come in handy.”

“What about the other scouts that we send into the forest, are they also here?” Wonwoo asked Dongho. The latter confirmed that they were indeed in Grenhil and so Wonwoo faced Soonyoung, “Do we leave them here or are they coming with us too?”

Soonyoung turned around to Dongho, “Actually Dongho you stay here with the others, we will come back to get you all out of here. I would love to take you with us right now, but a larger group will gather attention easier than a small party. Please try to stall here for as long as possible when they find out that we left.”

“Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter