The Grenhil Pack Book 2

The Grenhil Pack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I will just leave this in here to kind of seperate some parts of the story. With the last chapter we've succesfully finished the first part, arc, book I don't know how to call it yet of the story. 

Next chapter (rip me it's already way too long xD  I'm already at 5000 words, send help) will hopefully be up later tonight ;) For now; enjoy this little prologue. 

The Grenhil Pack book 2: The songs of spring

Prologue:

The sound of metal clinging onto more metal was echoing through the streets. All around him the clattering of armour and various weaponry was drowning out the other noises. The town had lost its sense of normalcy during the last few weeks. It had almost been frightening to see the rapid change occur. But was it really a change? Sometimes he wondered what had become of them.

In better times he would’ve laughed with the others. Somewhere in the back of his mind he could still hear the sounds of their laughter.

But that had been long ago. It felt as if he had been emotionless the last couple of months. Even when he tried to sleep his mind wouldn’t settle down. No matter what the others tried to console him. Nothing seemed to have any effect. Perhaps it was better if spring finally came. Winter had never been his favourite time of the year. To him the darkness was never ending, it only brought him memories that he’d rather forget.

While he had made good memories in his life, memories that reminded him of o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter