Chapter one

The Grenhil Pack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter one: The missing hunter

“What do you mean we lost another hunter in the mountains? I send Dongho into that damned forest!” he was seething with anger, “So you want to tell me that we just lost one of our strongest alphas in there? This is already the fourth person that disappeared inside that stupid forest, I understand that some of the others might not have been the brightest minds in our pack but Dongho at least knew how to track game properly without falling off a cliff in the process!”

The man in front of him raised his eyebrows in annoyance, “Yes, that is exactly what I said, we just lost one of our best hunters in some random forest. Or maybe I should add in a random 'cursed' forest.”

“For heavens sake Wonwoo do you have to do this to me every single time?” The alpha looked at him with a frown forming on his face. “How long until our food supply runs out?”

“We are almost out of flower, our fruits ran out a few months ago and all of our kimchi has completely vanished ever since you last entered the storage room, sir.” Wonwoo answered dryly, “But on the bright side we still have rice for a couple of weeks and if only our hunters returned with some food instead of disappearing off the surface of the earth, we could easily get by until the first harvest with our food supplies.”

“I was hungry! You know that kimchi is my favourite food, I couldn’t help myself!” The man in tried to defend himself.

“Sure it is, just like Jisoos’ apples and those snacks Minki likes to eat.” By now the man started to blush in shame and the anger from before was already long forgotten, only to be replaced by dreams of delicious food. The first signs of drool appearing on the side of his mouth. 

“Did I forget anything?” Wonwoo with a slightly teasing voice, “Oh wait I remember one, you also ate my share of the chicken last night. The chicken that I always safe for last because it is my favourite? Yes, you also ate that and I am still waiting for you to return my chicken Soonyoung.” His tone suddenly changed to an annoyed tone while he looked at the alpha standing in front of him with his eyes squeezed into thin line. “Still waiting…”

“I did not eat Jisoos apples, that was Shownu!” Soonyoung tried to counter, but Wonwoo just gave him a simple look and instead of continuing with his useless excuses Soonyoung decided it was better to get back to the matter at hand. He coughed before he continued, “I think it’s about time we went to look inside that forest with a few more people. Please call Jisoo over, we need a plan. I don’t think that wild animals are the cause of all these disappearances.”

Wonwoo nodded his head and bowed before making his way over to the exit. Before he left he turned around to look at Soonyoung one more time, just in time to see him sneakily opening one of his drawers and trying to eat something. Something that looked very much like the missing kimchi. He quickly moved over and before Soonyoung could react Wonwoo grabbed the hidden box from the open cabinet. “Aha! I knew you would hide it somewhere, even you are not able to eat the whole stock at once. Where is the rest?”  

“How where you so fast! I thought omegas were supposed to be slower than alphas.” Soonyoung blinked his eyes and tried to reach for the box in Wonwoos’ hand.

“First of all,” Wonwoo started as he smacked Soonyoungs hand away from the box, “that is a prejud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter