Weird Alpha

Torn Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sehun was running at same time texting his boyfriend, he didn't notice someone was standing Infront until he bumped into the person.  Alpha he smelled the other was definitely an Alpha(a strong one to be exact) with an intoxicating scent.Then Sehun felt two strong arms wrapped around his waist protectively as they both fell but luckily for Sehun the body beneath him shielded him from taking any hit. A low grunt escaped the Alpha's mouth when his body made contact with the hard floor. Sehun's eyes has been shut the whole time, he instantly buried his face at the crock of the Alpha's neck, inhaling the latter's surprisingly intoxicating sweet scent.Sehun opened his eyes when he heard the other spoke. "Off me omega" he said in a very low tone, more like a whisper as if the alpha did not want other people to hear his voice. But loud enough for sehun to hear him.True, they live amongst the humans and only a very few of them knew about the wolves society. Sehun raised his head a little to look at the other's face and his heart made a dangerous flip at the sight of jongin– no definitely Kai his boyfriend's twin brother. "Off me" Kai repeated Sehun tried to get up but the arms around his waist were preventing him from doing so."Y-your arms" Sehun wasn't sure why he stuttered, probably from the intimidating aura of the alpha or not? He couldn't tell because again the Alph's eyes were nothing but warm as he looked at him. He couldn't tell exactly. And then it seemed Kai realized  he's still holding the omega as he abruptly pulled his hands away. Sehun was quick to stand up
"Thank you" "Wrong words" Kai muttered as he rise to his feet as well "Huh?" Sehun asked not understanding what the alpha meant. "You should apologize not thank me" Kai clarified in a calm voice "Oh– oh sorry i wasn't loo–" Kai waved him off as he his heels.Arrogant bastard. Sehun scrunched his nose, he stood there watching as the alpha walked down the hall way, until a familiar scent caught his attention, just when he's about to turn around he felt a familiar strong arm sneaking around his slim waist.
 Jongin A smile curved on his lips when he felt his boyfriend's familiar soft kisses on his neck, and again he was about to turn around to face his boyfriend when he saw a pair of red eyes watching them from afar, thanks to his Wolf's superpower he was able to heighten his senses and used his super vision to recognized who those eyes belong to  kai? Sehun wondered why the other was sad? Angry? He couldn't tell precisely but he could somehow feel the other's emotions creeping through his mind.   that's weird, how and why would I feel what kai is feeling? He wanted to concentrate on the mysterious alpha but his boyfriend kept distracting him with wet kisses all over his neck. "Mmn Jongin– stop" Sehun moaned and Jongin took it to his advantage and he gently bit the omega's earlobe, another moan escaped Sehun's lips (as he's very sensitive) The alpha tightened his grip on his boyfriend's body "I smelled my brother on you" he said with a low growl. "Y-yes he held me when I was about to fall" Sehun said even though his boyfriend was not the very much jealous or possessive type, he felt the need to explain himself. Jongin hummed and them spun Sehun around and the omega wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck before leaning in to kiss him passionately. "Get a room" came Chanyeol's voice, a beta and one of Kai's few friends, Sehun always wondered how Kai befriend such a lousy person since the alpha was a quiet person and always prefer or mostly hang alone and Sehun observed that by the amount of visits he did to Jongin's house and the little time he saw Kai on campus. "We already did" Jongin replied and Chanyeol made a gagging face before walking away, he then turned his attention back to his omega boyfriend "what class do you have this morning?" He asked caressing Sehun's cheek affectionately. Sehun pulled away and glanced at his wristwatch.
"Oh my God! I have history and I'm already late" he said straighten his clothes. Jongin chuckled "I have musicals I should walk you to class then" he said pulling his boyfriend along as they both started to walk. They engaged in a little conversation until they finally arrived at Sehun's lecture hall. Jongin leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Sehun's lips
"See you at lunch" he said with a wave of his hand and walked away. Sehun smiled before entering the lecture hall. "Oh sehun! Do you expect us to wait for you before starting the class?" The professor said. Sehun hung his head low "I am sorry sir, it won't happen again"  he said raising his head but instead of the professor, his eyes instinctively darted to where Kai was sitting, his breath hitched, he has never seen the alpha in his history class and he wondered if the other has been attending and didn't just noticed or if today was his first time? Sehun didn't know that. "Take your seat," the professor brought him out of his trance, Sehun bowed a little before walking to take his seat in front of Kai's.
As he sat down he could feel the Alpha's gaze on him from behind but Sehun chose to concentrate on the lecture going on. "I need to know what you all know about the code of Hammurabi, any one?" the professor asked after an hour of teaching about the Hammurabi codes Sehun raised his hand, he was a bright student and answered almost every question the professors asked during a class, he had to study hard since he's not from a wealthy family like most of the students in the school, he got here by scholarship and Sehun did not plan on waisting his time, only study for a better future so he could be able to support his family someday. At times like this Sehun wished he's an alpha instead of an omega. Some people point fingers at him just because he's dating Jongin, some said he's with the alpha just because of his family status making Sehun looked like a gold digger, but Sehun knew better, he loves Jongin not because he's from an extremely wealthy family but because he truly love and and adores the alpha wholeheartedly. That's why he never gave a damn about what people say, and he's sure Jongin loves him just as much. Then the professor gave him a curt nod to proceed.
"The earliest written legal code for a government was the Code of Hammurabi, dating from 1750 BC. Hammurabi, the King of Babylon, needed to unite his disparate realm, and decided to establish common rules of conduct, commerce, and devotion to the king under a system overseen by judges. In comparison with contemporary standards, much of the code is severe: many crimes were punishable with death or corporal punishment. Nevertheless, it was remarkable for introducing the ideas that government should be subject to the law and – and –" Sehun took a deep breath, he's trying to remember the other part he had read and when he finally did and was ready to continue Kai beat him to it "And that laws should be based on public rules, not secret or divine ones; and that law should be efficiently and fairly applied by judges. These are all principles that the scholar Rachel Kleinsfeld Belton mentions as being essential to establishing the rule of law" Kai finished for him. "Very good, now the Roman law" the professor asked again. This time Kai raised his hand.
"Most scholars cite the Roman system as the most important tradition influencing Western law. Roman law was less egalitarian than Athenian law, since its first purpose was to protect aristocratic landholders. Furthermore, the spread of Roman law occurred through empire and military dominance. Yet, the Roman tradition also implanted several basic principles of the rule of law, including the need for public knowledge of civil law and judicial procedures, that the law should be stable and evolve according to precedent and circumstances, and that natural law (the universal rights of man) can provide the basis for positive (man-made) law. The Roman tradition was maintained under the Byzantine Empire and over time was incorporated into much of European law and practice throughout the Holy Roman Empire." "Do you agree with him Oh Sehun?" The professor asked. Sehun hummed and nodded in agreement. But Sehun was really surprised that Kai was such a smart and active student. But of course he didn't allow that to linger in his head for long. "Now that you've learned about the that. Can you explain the modern understanding of Athens?" Sehun raised his hand. and the professor smiled proudly at him. "In the area of the rule of law, ancient Athens is best known for its prosecution and execution of the great philosopher Socrates in 399 BC on charges of treason and corrupting the youth of Athens. But this case, usually presented as an example of injustice, masks the contributions of ancient Athens in the development of rule of law principles. In the Athenian system, for example, magistrates and jurors were drawn by lottery from the Assembly, which was composed of all citizens, since it was believed that judgment should be by one's peers. All citizens had the right to bring both private and public matters before the courts. In commercial law, Athens introduced the principle of binding and enforceable contracts among equal citizens. This meant that law, not brute force, determined the resolution of commercial disputes, a principle which helped to make Athens the region's center for trade. Its large juries were a common subject of mockery by critics at the time they could number as many as 5,000 but overall the Athenian system appears to have worked efficiently and citizens safeguarded this legal system jealously. Judgment by juries composed of peers and the equal access of citizens to courts are just some of the characteristics of Athenian law included in most contemporary justice systems." The rest of the students kept staring at Sehun and Kai like they're both aliens from another planet. Some wonder how the two manage to know all those things. The professor clasped his hands satisfied.
"Very well, you both did well. There will be a group assignment, you're grouped in pair. I've already posted the list on the school website, you should all check and see who you're being paired with." The professor said placing his book in place just as the clock ticked, signaling for another class "that will be the end of today's lecture, see the class president for the project's questions" and with that he walked out of the class. Sehun quickly brought his phone out and log on the school page to check who his partner was "" he cursed when he read 'Kim Kai' as his partner, he turned his head to see if Kai had checked but he was greeted with an empty seat, he sighed and turned back to his phone but his heart almost jumped out of his ribcage when he saw Kai standing Infront of him with his hands shoved inside his jeans pocket."Jesus" Sehun almost dropped his phone on the floor. Startled  Clumsy omega. Kai thought with a shake of his head. Sehun was able to compose himself then raised his head to look at the Alpha a little angrily. "Did you just call me clumsy? You shouldn't sneak up to someone like that, it's ing creepy" Sehun yelled a little, there was something in Kai's eyes that Sehun couldn't seem to understand. "You heard what I said ?" Kai asked breathlessly. "Yes you called me clumsy omega and I hate it" Kai's eyes suddenly widen in what seem to be in shock? Disbelief? He opened his mouth to say something but close it back again, then he immediately spun around and walked– no jogged away from where Sehun was."Hey, stop! Where are you going? What about the assignment?" Sehun hollered but the alpha didn't bother to stop or even look back.Sehun sighed."He really is a weird Alpha" he mumbled before packing his things, he stopped to collect the question handout from the class president before heading out as well. He spotted Jongin leaning on a wall as he type something on his phone. Sehun smiled as he walked toward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter