Chapter 02: First Time

Love Cycle

"Yah! Wake up Sinb" A loud voice was calling the sleeping Sinb. It was so loud that Sinb woke up because of that voice.

Sinb open her eyes and got up from her bed. 

" Yah! Who are you? You are so noisy!" Sinb shouted back to that voice. Sinb walk out from her room and make her way to the door.

She open the door and saw Yuju, she was shock. She close the door again but Yuju was able to catch up and enter the house. Sinb walk away avoiding Yuju to be able to see her ugly face in the morning.

"Are you ashame that I saw your sleepy face" Yuju followed Sinb and teases her. Sinb tried to ignore her teasing.

"Are you still going to follow me to the bathroom?" Sinb stopped and asked Yuju.

Yuju just shook her head and proceed her way to the living room while Sinb proceed her way to the bathroom.

Yuju just sitted on the couch while singing a song.

 

But I like you so much, I think it's love

I have a secret that I can't tell anyone

If you feel the same way as me

Please tell me

 

Sinb's bathroom is inside her room so she won't be able to hear Yuju's beautiful voice. While Yuju is busy singing outside, Sinb is busy singing and dancing while putting shampoo on her hair.

The moment I saw you, my knees grew weak
Like a child, I couldn’t speak
I feel like something fell out of me
What do I do? My head is spinning
I think you’re the half that I was looking for
Just thinking about it
Makes me smile and space out

I’m wandering unable to approach you
Although I like you I’m looking elsewhere
The more we try to get close
The more our hearts grow further 

 

Sinb was enjoying herself too much that she forgot about her guest and her school. Yuju sigh as she waited for Sinb, she already sang 5 songs and still Sinb was not yet done in the bathroom.

Sinb was finally finish, she wiped her wet hair and get dress. She look at her alarm clock and was shock. She have 30 minutes to arrive to school before the classes begin.

Sinb was ready, she went out of her room and didn't found Yuju anymore.

 

"Hello Yuju" Yerin greeted Yuju who was coming to her with tired look.

"Hello." Yuju was so tired that she laid her self to Yerin.

"Where is Sinb?Why you look so tired?" Yerin asked while she caressed Yuju's hair.

"I ran away from her." Yuju answered while panting. Yerin just smiled on how funny Yuju is. Yuju had done that several times to Sinb but she never really get tired, this is her first time.

 

"I will kill that Yuju when I see her." Sinb cursed, it's her first time to be late and she was scolded by her teacher. She hates listening her teacher's ranting. Sinb walk out from her classroom, she directly went to Yuju's room but Yuju was not there.

"Wow, she successfully escaped." Sinb mumbled as she walks away and look for her everywhere. Sinb also tried to look for Yerin in her room but she was also not there.

"Wow, these two escaped together." She fakely create an annoying crying sound and face while walking, looking for them. Sinb accidentally bumped someone which makes her face back to normal, she look at the girl who bumped her,running away. Sinb was annoyed cause the girl didn't apologize to her but she just shrug it off, maybe the girl is in a hurry. She just continued finding her two lost friends.

 

"You say you will sing a song for me." Yerin pouted as she clings to Yuju. Yuju smiled as she nodded.

"We just need to hide from Sinb." Yuju stands up and lend a hand to let Yerin stand up.They look for a good place to hide from Sinb, to avoid ruining their moment together.

They were at their favorite park spending time together, they were finish eating lunch together and all they have to do is to relax on the very fresh and green environment.

They sat on the grass together. "Yuju, can you start now?" Yerin signalled Yuju to sing and Yuju nodded. It has been a request from Yuju to let her voice be heard by Yerin. Also, Yerin doesn't understand why Yuju doesn't want Sinb to be with them or maybe she just want to let her voice be heard by me since Sinb has heard it a several times.

 

Sinb was wasting her time just to find them, she hasn't even eaten lunch because of it. She just want Yuju to pay for what she had done. Until she remember one thing.

"Park!" She scream in joy as she realize their favorite meeting place. She also hit her head for realizing it very later. She should have think of it a while ago.

 

Actually, I’ve never given out my number to anyone before
I’ve never been attracted to someone
Like I’ve been bewitched
Just seeing once makes me happy
Just looking at you makes my heart race
I can almost see it but I can’t
I can almost figure it out but I can’t
My heart

Actually, I just really like you
My heart’s never been attracted to someone like this
Just seeing you once makes me happy
Just looking at you makes my heart race
I can almost see it but I can’t
I can almost figure it out but I can’t
I want to know your heart

Yuju was having some eye contact to Yerin while singing while Yerin is smiling listening to her voice. It's her first time to hear a beautiful singing in front of her and it was a great thing that happened to her life. She clapped her hands cutely to Yuju and Yuju just smiled back and going back to Yerin and lend her hands to let Yerin stand up.

"Let's go." Yuju smiled and Yerin accepted her hand. They were both standing and started to walk back to school but when they were about to walk, they saw Sinb with a shocking face.

"You sing?" she pointed Yuju.

Yerin was confuse and look at the both of them with questioning looks. Yuju just remained silent.

 

 

 


Yeah chapter 2 is finished yey...Maybe the others will be seen in the next chapter haha...

 

 

 

 

YEAH CHAPTER2 IS DONE!