Chapter 01: What is love?

Love Cycle

"Let's break up."

That scene keeps flashing back in Sinb's head as she walks lazily to the convenience store. She was sad that they broke up but she also felt relieve when he said that. She doesnt even know why she said "yes" at him in the first place. She doesnt even know what made her be her boyfriend, she looks like a fool in the relationship. And also, she doesnt know much about her boyfriend. She just sigh as she entered the convenience store and bought a potato chips. She went home after.

She sat on her bed and grab the only item in the plastic, she tear up the wrapper of the potato chips and lie down on the bed and ate it.

 

Sinb is hopping happily towards her friends. Yerin and Yuju look at Sinb in disgust and look away when Sinb was approaching to them.

"Good morning guys!" Sinb greeted them joyfully which made them cringe even more.

"Yah! What is the problem with you?" Yerin asked while holding her laugh.

Sinb just shook her head and sat between them. The two look at her in confusion.

"I have to tell something." Sinb said which make the two even confused. 

"What is it?" Yuju asked to let Sinb start her conversation.

"We broke up." Sinb smiled which make the two even more confused. 

 

Sinb followed Jungkook in front of his house, Jungkook stopped and look at her. They just keep looking each other that time until Jungkook started to talk.

"Sinb."  Sinb nodded her head as a response, waiting for Jungkook to say something. Jungkook took a deep breath before asking SinB about something.

"Do you love me?" Jungkook asked which made Sinb surprise by his question but she was able to answer him directly.

"Ofcourse yes." Sinb answered with a smile. Jungkook didn't smile and continue with his poker face and that made Sinb a little confused at him.

"Do you know what love means?" Jungkook asked seriously which made Sinb's smile disappear.

"Why are you asking that?" Sinb tried to laugh fakely.

Jungkook just remain silent and tried to remember those memories he had with Sinb and cried. Sinb was shock when Jungkook cried and tried to comfort him but his words made her stop.

"Let's break up."

 

Yerin and Yuju were both amazed by Sinb's story telling and give her around of applause and Sinb laugh.

Sinb lie down on the ground, looking at the sky. Yerin and Yuju was just looking at Sinb lying down on the ground.

"Then why do you look so happy today?" Yerin asked which made her confused about Sinb after hearing the story.

"I feel relief when he said that to me." Sinb answered with a smile.

"Do you love him?" Yerin asked again.

Sinb just nodded her head. Yuju suddenly laugh at Sinb's response.

"You don't love him." Yuju spoke up. Sinb got up and face Yuju with a serious look, "I do"

"No you dont" Yuju insisted, "I do." Sinb insisted.

" Yah, the two of you please stop.  Yerin stopped the two from arguing and both of them stopped.

"I agree with Yuju." Yerin spoke as she look at Sinb and stood up, " Let's go to our classes now" she continued.

 

Sinb entered at her room and lie down on her bed. Those words before keeps flashing back to her head.

You dont love him

I agree with Yuju

Sinb was somehow annoyed at it but at the same time what they said was somehow true. She did accepted him to become his girlfriend but she doesn't act like a girlfriend to him.Sinb thought that everything she did for him was coming from her love. She tried to questioned herself.

"Did I really love him?"

Do you know what love means?

"What is love?" She asked herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YEAH CHAPTER 1 is done! Yeah I dont know if this chapter is okay or not but anyway....here's the first chapter guys:) hope u guys like it

So guys, what does love means? (Jungkook should have explain it to Sinb so that I will be able to know)