11:11. Time to Make a Wish

Description

I always have the feeling that I don’t deserve to be in this group.

 

I’m just a person who skipped a lot of missions and entered one after a friend was eliminated.

 

I am the reason why I crushed someone’s dream.

 

I am the reason why my hyung did’t get what he wished for, because all of this is my fault.

 

All my fault.

 

I should’ve joined this survival show.

 

I should’ve debuted.

 

I wished that my former group debuted so I did’t need to experience this pain. 

 

But, this sentence changed my life later. It helped me realise that I belong to this group. 

 

The group where we cry, laugh and love together.

 

I really love this group.

 

Im Changkyun feels like that he doesn’t belong to Monsta X. He feels guilty that #GUN did’t debut. He feels guilty that his hyung did’t get what he wished for.

 

He would get rude comments, get scolded by the manager, choreographer, even the members. He feels that he is a burden to his group.

 

He thinks that he is the reason why their name is not open to the public, but a wish would prove him wrong.

 

What will happen if one day he woke up and found out that he isn’t in Monsta X? What happen if Nu’bility did’t separate ways and debut? What is Monsta X’s life without him? Is it better or worse? Are they doing better in their career without him?

 

Foreword

I already knew that I don’t belong. 

I know that I did’t fit in.

I hold my own group down.

I am the reason why my group always get comments.

Who knows a simple wish would change anything. 

I debuted with the group that I was supposed to be with.

I will see how they are doing at the alternate universe, and I was really shock to see the result