Messy Debut

What about us!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was shining brightly, so brightly that it made people squint their eyes while walking around on the street. 

 

Lisa was on her way to high school. The air around her was too regal that people had to look twice to see who the new blonde girl was. 

 

But when they closely inspected her, they found her loop sided grin projected towards them..... scary. "Aisshh what's with people nowadays coming into your own space huh?" she grunts. She always has had a 'chic' appearence according to bam.

 

She looked like she was concentrating on something really hard, if her furrowed brows were clearly noticed.

 

First day in high school, is a little nervous for anyone but Lisa right now is more worried about her french fries and how they were made in her new cafeteria. She has to attend the same school for the next four years, for heaven's sake

 

They better be good!

 

With some brief monologue in her mind and also finding solace in the fact that atleast she was gonna spend her time with her friend. She cheers herself up.

 

And walks straight into her high school. There was this huge green tree at the entrance that looked like a spooky character from a manga she was reading the other day.

 

But no one has to know that. And it's highly unlikely she'll tell anyone about it herself.

 

She walks into the hallways and is about to go into the admin's office, when suddenly she heard a very familiar girlish scream around her.

 

She darted around to find herself amidst a bunch of girls who looked strangely creepy.

 

"Not this again" was the last thought in her mind before the girlish screams doubled and the whole freaking hallway was packed with frightening number of girls.

 

"It's Lisa!!!! kyaaaaaah ~ Yay l heard about her coming from my sources ~ Yaaay!!! We finally have a chance to give our letters to Ten sunbaenim kyaaah thinking about him reading my letters ah shim koong!! ~ Ten sunbae is her brother right? kyaaah ~Imma give my letters to Jackson song-seeng-neem (Teacher). kyaaah!!!!!! I heard he's her uncle..."

 

Lisa openly gapes at the fangirls. How did they know about Lisa's relations here. And what the heck are the "sources".

 

Well .

 

The hallway literally blocks anyone who is entering it thorugh the door. Too many people to take out if she picked a fight.

 

She glances around and devises her escape plan. She could take them all out if she wants to but ending

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter