Chapter VIII

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jihyo

Jihyo plopped down on her bed with a heavy sigh. It's the first day of meeting everyone and it's already this hectic.

First she met Nayeon, a person who she still can't figure out.

Then she met Chaeyoung, who happens to be the Mate of the girl Jeongyeon keeps talking about.

And now Jeongyeon's gone.

To add to the mess that just happened, the Elite thing the HeadMaster was talking about was true and Mina was one the them.

Jihyo still couldn't comprehened what happened to Nayeon, but the poor girl lost all her energy the moment she said those words.

"Myoui Mina, Water Elite. Protector of the Water Element" 

The moment Nayeon said that, Mina tensed but her lack of reaction confirmed that she knew about it all along.

So Mina knew her identity all these time, does that mean the other Elites know as well? Or are they oblivious to all this?

Jihyo stopped her trail of thoughts when she realized something.

Chills ran down Jihyo's spine, If the Elite were real then the Mating God thing must've been true too. They were in big trouble and Jihyo felt somehow helpless.

The moment Nayeon said the words that made the three other girls silent, she slumped on her seat and her eyes returned to normal.

Jihyo wanted to ask Nayeon more on the matter but the girl was so weak she couldn't even carry herself. So Jihyo decided to ask her on another time.

They decided to just pack the food and eat in their respective dorms to avoid questions as to why a girl was fumbling weakly on the first day of school.

Jihyo and the others helped bring Nayeon to her dorm room and bid each other goodbyes.

 

Flashback

Nayeon had asked Mina's number saying that it was really important. Mina hesitantly gave it while Chaeyoung stared at Nayeon with suspicious eyes.

Nayeon shrugged off Chaeyoung's glare with a chuckle saying, "Don't worry shortie, I'm not stealing your Mate"

"I'm not short!!!" Chaeyoung pouted.

"No you're not baby" Mina cooed and the girl turned beet red. The nickname caught Chaeyoung off guard.

"Okay, go in Nayeon unnie you should rest now and we'll talk later" Jihyo said as she waved Nayeon off. The older girl just smiled at her and slowly closed the door. Her smile gave Jihyo the chills again, creepy.

"So, I'm going back to my dorm now and hopefully Jeongyeon will be back" Jihyo sighed she still can't detect her friend and she was worried.

"C-Can you please tell her I'm sorry? and that I didn't mean to make her think that I was her Mate.... I just don't want her hurt. Please take care of her and please tell me if she's okay" Mina pleaded softly and Jihyo couldn't help but just melt.

"Yeah I will. Don't worry she'll be fine, I'll text you. See you" Jihyo said before she turned around to leave.

"She thought you were her mate!??" Chaeyoung said with a hint of jealousy and it was the last thing Jihyo heard from the two.

End of Flashback

  Jihyo remembered what had transpired a few minutes ago and she just shook her head.

Ugh possessive mates, how fun.

No matter how much Jihyo cringed at the mated couples all around her, She knew that when she finally met hers she would've been the same.

Probably even worse. 

She would be mine. Jihyo thought possessively.

No one else was gonna take what was hers.

Jihyo was shocked at the possesive thoughts that clouded her mind.

Damn I haven't even met her and I'm already this possessive.

Jihyo's trailed of thoughts were interrupted when she heard a loud pop somewhere in her room

She stood up immediately to find Jeongyeon with red rimmed eyes and disleved hair.

Her legs gave out before Jihyo could do anything.

"Jeongyeon!!" She exclaimed before Jeongyeon's body fell completely on the floor with a loud thud.

"Aish this fool, You made me so worried" Jihyo muttered as she carried Jeongyeon to her bed.

She wiped Jeongyeon's tear strained cheeks and padded in softly.  She covered her friend with a blanket then  after took off her shoes right after.

"Rest. My dear friend. Leave the problems for tomorrow and we'll face it together" Jihyo whispered to her friend before going to her own bed to sleep.

Tomorrow's going to be a big day and they needed all the rest they were going to get.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Son Chaeyoung

"She was the first friend that I met when I arrived in Korea" Mina started.

The two of them were now walking back to their respective dorms. Their legs walking slower and slower to prolong the moment they were having with each other.

"Her aura was bright so I got curious as to why it was. But then I had already met you by that time  so naturally I was curious. Then when I confirmed that we weren't mates we sorta became close with each other" Mina finished.

Chaeyoung nodded in understanding and glanced at the gorgeous girl beside her. She's just a friend.

"I never stopped looking for you, you know?" Chaeyoung looked at Mina's eyes.

"Me too" She breath out.

"I've been waiting for this day to come.... And now that it's here, I-I don't know how to feel or what to do" Chaeyoung expressed frustrated.

"I feel the same. I don't know what new mates are supposed to do." Mina replied helpless.

"But I'm willing to find out" Mina took Chaeyoung's hand and interlace them together. Chaeyoung tensed at the sudden contact but quickly relaxed from the warmth her mate provided.

"Let's find out together" Mina said hopeful.

Chaeyoung's eyes watered as she held Mina's hand tighter and nodded her head.

The girls continued to walk hand in hand while talking to each other.

It felt refreshing and comforting to know that someone was finally there.

Mina was like a savior to Chaeyoung's eyes.

 She's pretty Chaeyoung thought as she admired her Mates beauty and gummy filled smile.

My Savior. She just smiled stupidly as she stared at her Mate's face not caring if she tripped or not. Mina blushed but returned her smile nonetheless.

"We're here" Mina broke Chaeyoung's trance when they had arrived at the freshman's dorm room.

"I should go" Chaeyoung muttered but her actions said the opposite when she refused to let go of Mina's hand.

"Yes you probably should" Mina said softly, also refusing to let go.

"C-Can I hug you?" Chaeyoung suddenly stuttered shyly.

"O-Ofcourse" Mina blushed deep red as the younger girl pulled her closer and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this" Chaeyoung muttered as she inhaled Mina's wonderful scent.

"Mine" Chaeyoung almost growled and Mina just nodded in reply.

"You're Mine too" Mina wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter