Chapter VII

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Chaeyoung

After a long afternoon talk with Tzuyu, it was finally time for dinner.

The two girls entered the cafeteria to find it full of people of different elements. The color blending together side by side looked magnificent in Chaeyoung's eyes.

"Come on, Tzuyu-ah let's go get some food first before we find a table" Chaeyoung dragged her tall friend in line to get a tray while Tzuyu followed while looking around.

Tzuyu seemed tensed ever since she entered the cafeteria, she keeps looking left and right as if she's looking for someone.

"Why Tzuyu? Is something wrong?" Chaeyoung asked as she filled her plate with delicious looking beef bulgogi.

"Uhm.. Yeah. Just looking for someone a childhood friend." Chaeyoung's eyebrows brunched up in surprise as she took in the new information.

"We sorta have history, but it's sorta long. I even thought she was my mate... Anyway, I'll tell you later when we get back in the dorms" Tzuyu stopped the conversation as she too filled her tray with food.

Hmm that's interesting.

​​​​​​Chaeyoung felt jittery as she waited for Tzuyu to finish getting her food. She didn't know why she was jumpy but there was definitely something going on. Something was calling her and she didn't know what it was.

She decided to just shrug it off as she walked beside Tzuyu to find a table.

Chaeyoung scanned the crowd for a table but suddenly froze when she met the most beautiful pair of eyes she has ever seen.

The deep blue surrounding the girl's irises felt all too familiar for Chaeyoung as she faced the mate she lost a few years back.

Chaeyoung stood frozen as she admired her mates face and she wondered what she could've done to be this lucky.

She felt the familiar pain in her gut as she took in her mate's emotions. Chaeyoung let a tear run down her face as her heart screamed to get closer to her mate. She wanted to protect her, cherish her and save her from everything.

Chaeyoung suddenly felt her legs move as she neared her frozen mate.

"Mine" Her mate uttered as Chaeyoung went closer.

With less than a few inches left of their distance, Chaeyoung cupped her mate's cheeks and let her fingers wipe her tears away.

Chaeyoung felt her mate wrap her arms around her own waist and suddenly Chaeyoung felt warm.

And for the first time in years, she felt home and secured.

I've been looking everywhere for you, ever since we first met on the train.

I thought I lost you forever. I thought I'd never see you again. I've been waiting for this day to come and I thought it never will.

But now you're here and I'm never gonna lose you again.

Chaeyoung looked at her mate's eyes as she replied to her mate's earlier claim.

"Yours" 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Minatozaki Sana

Tzuyu stood frozen as the girl beside her suddenly came closer and cupped Mina's face.

Sana was surprised but nevertheless she felt happy for her friend. She knows how lonely Mina has been for the past year and how much she's suffering but only her mate can relive her of that pain.

Sana locked eyes with Tzuyu and for a second she thought she was going to run away.

She felt it too huh? Sana thought as she went closer to her childhood friend.

"Hey" She breath out.

"Uh..Yeah. uhm Hi, long time no see huh" Tzuyu stared awkwardly while scratching the back of her head.

"Yeah and who's fault is that?" Sana raised an eyebrow and Tzuyu bowed her head defeatedly.

"Sorry" She muttered.

"C-Can we talk? I'm sure you feel it too..." Sana trailed off hoping Tzuyu would get what she meant.

Thankfully she did.

"Let's get out of here it's too crowded" Tzuyu said as she placed her tray on the table where Mina and her mate were having a moment.

"See you at the dorm Chae" Tzuyu bid her friend goodbye but her friend, now known to Sana as 'Chae' was too busy staring at her mate's eyes.

Sana was definitely gonna tease Mina about it later in the dorm.

Sana smirked as she followed Tzuyu out of the cafeteria.

She glanced at Tzuyu and studied her friends features and how much she's changed.

She's still stiff. Sana smiled as she remembered the times she was panicking and Tzuyu remained as still as a statue.

Despite being younger Tzuyu was her rock, she was the one who kept Sana grounded. She was the one who helped Sana when she fell down because of air every single time.

Sana wondered what could've happened if she didn't break Tzuyu's heart 2 years ago.

But she was sure she did the right thing.

Because as Sana looked at her friend's aura, she reconfirmed what she felt the moment she first saw her a moment ago.

Now she was sure that Tzuyu was not hers.

Something must've changed when she turned of age... Sana thought.

Tzuyu's aura was stronger now and she grew even taller if that was even possible.

Something about Tzuyu's aura was different and Sana wasn't sure what it was.

She missed Tzuyu, she missed her best friend.

Sana wasn't sure if she was relieved that Tzuyu wasn't her mate.

Everyday she kept telling herself that she didn't need a mate, that she didn't want a mate.

But now Sana just wasn't so sure.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chou Tzuyu

"So uhm. How are you?" Tzuyu decided to start the conversation.

The two girls were seated on a bench in the middle of the School's park that Sana said she always goes to.

"I'm fine, actually. There are a lot of pretty girls in this school so that's a plus" Sana shrugged and Tzuyu just smiled.

"You're still flirty" Tzuyu stated.

"Ofcourse, who would I be if I wasn't" Sana smirked.

"Probably mine" She replied and Sana frowned.

"Yeah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter