Chapter V

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon looked up to see Jihyo plop down on her bed 3 hours since she last saw her.

"How are the freshies? Anyone interesting?" Jeongyeon asked as she fiddled with her phone, probably waiting for Mina to text.

"Not really, but there's this one girl who's really cute. She was a stuttering mess and she was really small but her aura was so strong. I couldn't stop squealing in my head from how adorable she was." Jeongyeon smirked.

"Perhaps your mate?" Jihyo blushed red but she quickly denied the possibility.

"No. I told you, I know who my mate is. At least what she feels like and I know she's beautiful" Jihyo sighed dreamily.

"Lol, how do you know that she's beautiful when you've never even seen her face" Jeongyeon scoffed.

"I just know, Jeong" Jeongyeon shook her head.

"Probably not as beautiful as mine" Jeongyeon smiled as she thought of Mina.

"Oh! Is she the one beside you and Sana awhile ago? " Jihyo asked since she saw Jeongyeon sitting with the 2 girls awhile ago.

Jeongyeon nodded dreamily.

"Beautiful right?" Jihyo could only stare at her friend worriedly.

"Uh Jeong? You're sure that she's your mate...right?" Jihyo asked tentatively.

"Yes...why?" Jeongyeon looked at her friend worried.

I'm sure. She's my mate...right? 

But why am I doubting myself.

Maybe because she doesn't feel like yours. Jeongyeon's consciousness thought.

"It's just... How did you know that she was your mate?" Jihyo suddenly asked.

Jeongyeon relived the memory of her first meeting with Mina.

"Well I first met her when she was carrying her move-in boxes to the house next to mine. I swear she was the most beautiful person that I've ever seen and her aura was also really bright. When we talked at first, I think she was wary at me. There was that one weird day though when I saw her with her hands behind her back and she sorta flinched I don't know but she smiled afterwards. And Jihyo, may Tofu God bless me but I fell deeper in love with her. Her gummy smile was just too cute!" Jeongyeon gushed.

"And?" Jihyo smiled probing for her friend to continue.

"Well that's it actually, since that day I knew she was my mate though we never really talked about it." Jeongyeon shrugged and Jihyo's smile faltered.

Oh no. Jihyo thought.

Jihyo was an Empath. She could literally feel everyone's emotions eventhough some took more effort than the rest.

The stronger a person is the harder for an Elemental to affect them with their specialty and sometimes when a person was too strong they couldn't.

Jihyo though never had trouble with that because with just a little bit of effort she could immediately let her powers take effect.

The girl beside Jeongyeon awhile ago was strong.

Really strong. Strongest aura Jihyo has ever felt besides Jeongyeon's.

With a little strain and effort Jihyo was able to breakthrough but only for a couple of minutes and Jihyo only touched the surface not yet strong enough to reach deep.

But Jihyo felt it.

Jihyo felt how Mina regarded Jeongyeon the same as Sana.

Myoui Mina only regarded Jeongyeon as a friend and nothing more. She held no romantic feelings towards Jeongyeon what so ever.

Jihyo hesitated telling her friend. This would break her heart.

But it was not Jihyo's position to tell her that so she said the first thing thar popped into her head.

"Hey Jeong, Can I have Mina's number I need to tell her something. It's really important." Jihyo said suddenly serious.

Jeongyeon just looked ar her confused but gave her Mina's number anyway. Jihyo was serious.

It must be really important. Jeongyeon thought.

Jihyo stood up and prepared to go somewhere far. A place where Jeongyeon wouldn't be able to hear her.

Jihyo couldn't bear seeing her friend hurt and the only way she could lessen Jeongyeon's pain was making Mina talk to Jeongyeon about their situation.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Hirai Momo

7 Years Ago

"Here" Momo's mom handed her a pair of glasses and momo looked at her mother confused.

"But mom I don't need this" Momo had perfect vision, maybe even better than normal people.

"It's for hiding your eye color if you accidently use your powers, wear it to school after summer break ends and drink this" Her mom handed her a vial of golden liquid.

Momo looked at it suspiciously. "Where did you get that? and what is it for?" She inquired.

"Don't worry, it's nothing dangerous. It's just gonna hide your aura until you've become of age." Momo still stared suspiciously.

"Don't worry momoring, it's from your father" Her mother assured. With that Momo's eyes lit up.

She barely heard of her father but sometimes he would send gifts like this and would support Momo the best he could.

She took the vial from her mother's hands and immediately drank it down.

She's only met her father for a couple times but she trusted and loved him. Sometimes she missed him so much, she'd wish she lived with him.

But she knew she couldn't.

It's not like Momo didn't have a father image, her stepdad's a great father. But Momo didn't feel the connection she had with her father. The real one.

"Good girl... Now hurry and dress up. You'll be late for your daily training with your half sister." Momo excitedly ran to her room to change.

She always liked her training sessions with her sister because the feeling of using her powers made her feel relaxed and comfortable. 

Using her powers made her feel like herself.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter