Chapter IV

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jihyo

"Head Master are you okay?" Jihyo asked. What happened awhile ago was really weird.

The old man didn't look like himself when he gave some parts of his speech.

Parts that were never included.

"Huh? Yeah what's wrong little girl? Shouldn't you be accommodating the freshmen and new transferies?" Jihyo panicked She completely forgot about that.

"I-I was just worried Sir, you weren't like yourself.." Jihyo trailed off and the Head Master looked at her weirdly.

"What? I thought the speech was great! It was a little different from before but not so much.. Hmm what did I saw again? I already forgot! I must be getting old" He laughed and scrunched his forehead trying to remember what happened.

Jihyo looked at him weirdly and was about to ask more when she realized the time.

Oh crap!

Jihyo excused herself as she went back to the auditorium to greet the new ones.

Jihyo took the mic, though she didn't really need one and announced "Okay, sorry for the long wait there was a bit of trouble backstage. Freshmen or transferies please fall in line to receive your room assignment, schedule and key to your room. After receiving them you may proceed to your respective dorm rooms to get acquainted with your roommates. Dinner will be served in the cafeteria at 6 to 8:30pm please take note that all the food will be provided by the school and there is no need to pay for it. But no food will be served beyond that time besides breakfast at 6 to 9am and lunch at 10am to 1pm." Jihyo paused as she felt multiple emotions pass through her.

Nervousness and Excitement amongst others.

Jihyo grimaced at the overwhelming emotions she felt from the crowd and ignored it for the moment.

"All the students are roomed with someone not from their year level, they may be one year above or below. But do not worry you guys are exempted from the rule because freshmen are roomed with people from the same year so that you guys could settle down.  If there are any transferies please inform me that you are one after giving me your name. You may now fall in line at the table on the right side of the auditorium, I will be right there shortly."

...

"Next Please." Jihyo said for the nth time as she smiled at the nth person for the last hour.

This is so much work. Jihyo sighed as she looked up to see a petite little girl clutching a little sketchbook in her hands as if her life depended on it.

Jihyo gasped at the overwhelming aura this tiny girl supported. Damn this girl is strong.

Jihyo calmed herself and asked "Name?"

The little girl fiddled with her fingers and muttered a small "Chaeyoung" 

"Uhmm Surname? Haha I know like 2 in this school" Jihyo joked trying to ease the girls nervousness.

The girl however turned red and got even more nervous. Nice try Jihyo.

"Son! I-it's So-Son Chaeyoung" The girl panicked her face scarlet. Jihyo almost squealed from how cute the girl was being.

But Jihyo was the Student Body President she couldn't fangirl over a really cute little girl at this hour. Jihyo tried to calm herself and speak in a serious tone but failed when she looked at Chaeyoung again.

"Aww" She couldn't help but say.

"I'm just kidding, relax kiddo! So I'm guessing your Element is Fire" Jihyo stopped and stared at the girl for confirmation.

The girl just nodded in reply.

"Hmm and Specialty?" Jihyo asked.

Chaeyoung panicked and blurted out "Cloning"

"Cloning? Woah that's cool there's one guy awhile ago who has the same specialty. You may have classes together." Chaeyoung's ears perked up.

"T-That's nice. That's my weaker specialty though" Chaeyoung looked up and wondered.

Jihyo fangirled again but quickly stopped when she took in what Chaeyoung said.

"Wait. Weaker specialty? You mean you have more than one?" Jihyo lowered her voice.

Chaeyoung panicked she thought she said something wrong "ye-yeah 2 actually" chaeyoung said her voice small again.

Jihyo motioned the girl to come closer and whispered "Chaeyoung, please don't freak out because of what I'm about to tell you. People normally only have one specialty and if other people found out you have more than one you could get in danger. So you should keep this information to yourself, don't tell anyone else even the Head Master,Okay?" Chaeyoung's eyes widened and she quickly nodded.

"We'll talk more about this next time, I'll write my number in the paper I'm gonna give you and don't forget to talk to me okay? And remember trust no one. You can only trust one person and it has to be your mate." 

Jihyo felt stressed, there was someone who had more than one specialty.

Someone besides herself. 

Jihyo quickly regained her composure and gave Chaeyoung her schedule. "Here. You'll be at room 423 and goodluck on your first day! Just approach me if you need anything, I promise I won't bite." Jihyo grinned cheekily as if nothing happened and the girl nodded and left.

Jihyo smiled as she greeted the next person on the line. This is gonna be a long day.

...

The next girl who came took Jihyo by surprise.

Air Elemental

Air Elementals were rare, their population the smallest of the four. This girl didn't look like a freshman.

"Uh Hi, Name?" Jihyo asked.

"Im Nayeon and uhhm I'm a transfery" Jihyo's ears perked, she was the first transfery who came today.

Probably the last. Jihyo thought.

Transferies weren't normal and the Academy rarely had any.

"Oh! Nice to meet you I'm Park Jihyo and I'll be glad to help you get settled in. Hmm it seems to me that you'll be the only transfery this year so you might be alone in one dorm. But if a new transfery does come you'll be roomed with her. Don't worry though I can accompany you at the cafeteria whenever, I'll fetch you later for dinner?" Nayeon nodded thankfully.

The girl was mysterious and Jihyo felt something weird with her but nothing bad was felt when Jihyo tried using her powers.

All she got from the girl was tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter