Chapter XXVI

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Chaeyoung

"Son Chaeyoung, Fire Elite. Protector of the Fire Element."

Her anger instantly turned to confusion as she heard the words come out of Nayeon's mouth.

The girl's eyes were glowing and Chaeyoung can't deny that she was a little bit freaked out.

"What are you sayi-" She began to ask when Nayeon's eyes stopped glowing and her eyelids suddenly fluttered.

She fell forward and into Chaeyoung's arms.

"Don't touch her!" A possesive voice growled as Nayeon was snatched from her arms. It was Jeongyeon.

The girl gently carried the Air Elite in her arms and laid her on a bed that she swore wasn't there a second ago.

A beautiful pale lady dressed in a silky white dress helped Jeongyeon lay the girl down.

She looks familiar. Chaeyoung thought.

Wait. That is none of my concern right now.

Her eyes then frantically searched for her main priority. Her Mate.

Slowly, her hands reached out to touch what was hers. She gently grasped Mina's hand, afraid to hurt her.

She's warm.

Chaeyoung then searched for the beautiful lady that she saw moments ago.

"H-hey, um Miss? Can you create another bed for my Mate?" She pleaded.

She held in a breath, afraid that the lady would snap at her.

"Sure, Chaeyoung." She smiled at her and created another bed in under a second.

How did she know my name?

She frowned as she returned to her Mate's side and with superhuman strenght, carried the girl to the bed.

"I suppose it's better to bring your room back, Earth Elite." The girl spoke with Jeongyeon.

Elites. She's only heard of them from the Headmaster during the orientation on her first day. Her mind still can't quite grasp the situation just yet.

"Chaeyoung? I suggest you stand near the bed, things are going to get a little twisty." The lady adviced. She followed despite her confusion.

Jeongyeon sat on the bed where her Mate lay.

The pale lady made a swirling motion with her hand and the gigantic room literally swirled. She blinked her eyes when her surroundings changed into a room just like hers except for it being larger and it's walls being colored grey,

"Hi, um Miss? May I know your name?" Chaeyoung asked, tired of calling the lady 'the lady' in her mind.

The lady chuckled and she tilted her head.

"You really don't recognize me?" She asked.

Chaeyoung frowned, "Have we met before?".

The lady smiled before exagerratedly twirling in the air, her clothes and appearance changing as she turned dramatically.

"Wha- Dahyun?" She gasped.

"-Or Tofu Goddess, whichever you may prefer." She nonchalantly said as she shrugged.

Oh. Oh.

Chaeyoung immediately bowed at the new found information, her knees buckling under her.

She couldn't believe that she called the Tofu Goddess as Miss earlier.

"It is a pleasure my Goddess." Her head still bowed.

"No need to be formal, my Child. You may rise." Dahyun spoke.

The girl did so as she opened to ask the question that she's been bugging to ask since earlier,

"What's happening?" Her eyes questioned both the Goddess and the Earth Elite who staring at her from Nayeon's bed.

Dahyun settled in what she assumed was her own bed and wrapped herself in a burrito.

"I suppose that you are confused with what's happening so let us explain, Jeongyeon?" She asked the other girl to start.

Chaeyoung glanced at the girl and Jeongyeon sighed.

"I guess I should start by introducing myself. Hi, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. Your classmate and the chosen Earth Elite. My duty is to protect the Earth Element and the Destined Mates from those who seek to destroy the Bond.I discovered my identity when I met my Mate and Air Elite, Im Nayeon. Your Mate Myoui Mina is also an Elite, chosen to protect the Water Element. And you-" She motioned towards the girl.

"Son Chaeyoung. You're the Fire Elite, the chosen protector of the Fire Element."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Park Jihyo

She closed her eyes and focused.

Jihyo was glad that her roommate decided to spend the night at her Mate's. 

She needed some time alone to do what she was supposed to do. Or doing to distract herself from barging into her Mate's room and scaring the girl for life.

The girl concentrated and reached out to the emotions that others were feeling. She sensed a wide variety of emotions from different people all at once and she gritted her teeth as she tried to go through them all. She skipped through all emotions that normal humans feel regularly.

Anger, next.

Confusion. Fear. Next.

Happiness.

Love. Next.

Hatred. Ne- Wait.

Jihyo stopped. She focused her powers on that specific emotion, trying to trace where it came from.

She got off her bed, eyes fogged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter