Chapter XXV

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third update of the week😉

°°°

Myoui Mina

Mina huffed in annoyance.

If that's what you want then I respect your decision. But first, stay there and train. If you want to protect anyone, you have to improve your powers first. Let me handle the documents and I'll tell you when to come here. - Mina

She hid the phone back into her pocket and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Nayeon asked.

"Nothing, just a peach being stubborn." She muttered grumpily.

"Aww. Wanna see a cool trick?" She suddenly asked, wanting to cheer the younger girl up.

Mina hesitantly nodded, unsure of what the older girl was planning.

"Weeeeeeeee" Nayeon suddenly screamed as she turned vertically in the air. She looked so stupid that Mina couldn't help but laugh.

The older girl danced in midair as she even back flipped without touching the ground.

"Come on" She suddenly held her hand out to Mina.

"W-Wait. You can carry another person while flying?" She suddenly whispered, her eyes wide.

Okay, Nayeon was more powerful than she thought.

Flying was a really hard Specialty to master and she hasn't seen anyone who could carry another person while doing so.

"Of course. I can even make you fly." Nayeon put her hands out as she controlled the air surrounding Mina.

Just as the girl had slowly lifted from the ground with only an inch separating her sole to it, she discreetly splashed water in the girl's face.

"Yah!" The girl shouted as she lost control of her Specialty and spiralled into the ground. Thankfully, Mina caught the girl just in time.

"Sorry but not now." Her tone was serious. Nayeon just looked at her confused.

Suddenly, the Air Elite tensed as she realized why Mina stopped her from making her fly. She felt their professor's icy gaze on them, watching their every move.

They have to be careful.

Suddenly, Mina laughed as she slapped the girl's shoulder. "Hahaha, you still haven't controlled your Specialty yet huh? You need more practice!" She swore she sounded awkward even to herself.

"Yeah! Hahahaha" Nayeon joined the girl.

"Miss Jennie!? I heard that you've had experience in dealing with Flying Specialties, do you have any tips for Nayeon unnie?" Mina suddenly asked their teacher.

"Oh. Yes, of course." Their teacher snapped out of the trance that she was in.

The two Elites sighed in relief.

They really have to be careful.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Chou Tzuyu

"Which event are you guys joining in the Games?" Sana suddenly asked as she stretched her limbs.

Their professor gave them time to stretch before they trained their Elements.

"I don't know yet..." Tzuyu mumbled as she bended side ways.

"How about you Chaeyoung?" The girl asked the distracted freshman beside Tzuyu.

"Huh? What?" She asked.

"She asked which event in the Games you're joining in." Tzuyu said.

"Oh. I'm not yet sure, I think." The girl mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Tzuyu asked?

Chaeyoung sighed.

"It's just... I wanted to spend time with my Mate but it seems like she's always with Nayeon unnie." She confessed.

"You're right. It seems like Mina's always gone from our dorm. It feels like I haven't seen her in a while even when she's my roommate." Sana admitted.

She frowned while Tzuyu just looked confused.

"Who's Nayeon unnie?" She asked.

"Oh, she's a new senior transfery. She's an Air Elemental" Sana answered.

"Ah. Maybe, they're just friends?" Tzuyu theoried.

That's how they should be.

"Yeah! I mean aren't she and Jihyo friends too?" Sana asked.

Her tall friend tensed at the mention of her crush.

"You know Jihyo?" She asked.

"Yeah, she's one of my friends. Why?" The Japanese questioned.

"Tzuyu and I met her on our first day here! She's quite friendly." Chaeyoung covered up.

Her taller friend nodded in agreement. Sana narrowed her eyes before shaking her head.

"Yes, she actually is!" Her tone suddenly cheerful.

She internally sighed.

"Anyway, about the Elemental Games which one are you joining in Sana unnie?" Tzuyu asked to change the subject.

"Hmm. I don't know, maybe I'll join the Obstacle since I've never tried it before." She looked up, thinking.

"Ooh." The two freshmen ooed.

"I think you guys should join the individual battles, you could win some!" She suggested.

"I don't know, a friend of our is already joining." Tzuyu replied.

"Yeah, I think we'll just come as her support team." The smallest of the three added.

"Join the Obstacle with me then! It'll be fun! But I think you would really do well in the individual battles though.." Sana adviced.

"I don't really like combat." Tzuyu put down the idea.

"Come on, just think about it." Sana pleaded.

"Fine, I'll think about it. But just to inform you, I seriously don't have a plan in joining." She told the girl as she shrugged.

Socializing, really was tiring.

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Son Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung was frustrated.

First, she couldn't meet with her Mate because she was with Nayeon unnie doing Tofu God knows what.

Then, when she tried to cool off by burning stuff in class, she was stopped by Tzuyu because people can't see how powerful her flame was.

And now, she can't freaking get the damn pea with her fork.

A poke snapped her out of her reverie and she gave the offender a piercing glare, only for her expression to change when she saw that it was Tzuyu. The girl looked so scared that she was about to cry.

"Sorry, Tzu. Please don't cry, I'm just-" She sighed as she gripped her hair.

"I-It's okay, y-you just looked frustrated and I-I" The poor girl wiped her tears.

Great. Now you made Tzuyu cry.

"I'm sorry... It's not your fault, I'm just not having the best day." She explained as she soothingly rubbed the girl's back.

"I know, it's fine. Really." The girl reassured her.

"Hey, did you guys hear?" A new voice suddenly joined them on their table.

Yeri placed her tray on the desk, she looked excited.

"Heard what?" Tzuyu asked, her attention diverted.

"Did you guys hear?" Another voice asked.

Hyewon sat down beside the girl as she asked the same question Yeri just asked.

"Hear what?" Chaeyoung asked, obviously annoyed.

God, she really needed to control her temper.

The two girls didn't mind her tone, obviously too excited about the news they just heard.

"You guys know the famous Myoui Mina right?" Yeri asked.

"Of course, they do Yeri. Who doesn't know her?" Hyewon wacked the girl's arm.

Chaeyoung frowned a little. What news and why didn't her Mate inform her or anything?

"Anyways, rumours are spreading the she found her Mate" Yeri whispered.

She tensed. Well, they didn't really hide it but they weren't completely open though...

"Apparently, her Mate's a senior." The girl continued.

Chaeyoung's eyes snapped towards her.

"Maybe, they're just friends or something?" Tzuyu tried.

She clenched the table.

"That's not possible! Myoui-san is known for being icy towards people so it's not plausible that the girl is just a friend. Also, I heard that they were close and that they were laughing about something." Yeri denied.

Chaeyoung gritted her teeth as she took her phone out.

Where are you right now? - Chaeyoung

"Yeah! A friend of mine saw her carrying the senior during their Specialties class." Hyewon whisper-shouted.

She was about to snap when-

A buzz alerted her of a new text.

"Is the senior perhaps an Air Elemental?" She suddenly asked, her tone icy.

I'm at Nayeon unnie's dorm, didn't I tell you awhile ago? - Mina

"Yeah, how did you know?" Yeri wondered.

She suddenly stood up and stormed off. Leaving the flabbergasted freshmen in the cafeteria.

She dares to touch what's mine? No one touches what's MINE.

Jealousy consumed Chaeyoung as she stormed her way to the Air Elite's dormroom.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Myoui Mina

"Come on, let's buy some food at the canteen first." Mina motioned the older girl who was clutching her arm.

"Okay!" Nayeon cheerfully replied as she dragged the girl's arm towards the canteen.

"Wow, I never knew that you were so clingy" She noted, chuckling.

"To tell you the truth, I never really held people's arms or hands before because it always made me have visions that I didn't want to see or hear. But for you, my Mate, or even Jihyo, I don't have to avoid skinship because all the visions that I could possibly have about you is important." She admitted.

Mina wondered how sad it must've been for Nayeon.

Never touching other people and always avoiding them, it would surely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter