Chapter XXIV

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second update of the week!❤

°°°

Hirai Momo

"We have reasons to believe that the Elite's identities have been compromised." A man in dark shades spoke.

Momo sighed. This is bad.

"I'll tell Mina to watch out." She curtly spoke.

"For now, focus on strengthening our forces and protecting the Academy. Re-evaluate the Escape Plan for when an attack happens, we have reasons to believe that they will attack soon." The man nodded.

The agent then handed her a secured envelope.

She opened it and looked into its contents. "It seems that more and more people are joining the other side. At first, they were scared to join because of the warning from the authorites but it seems like there was a reversal effect." 

Momo listened as she scanned the document in her hands.

"The people who are opposed to the government somehow thinks that joining the other side would help them get what they want." She frowned.

"It seems that they don't really understand the cause that they're supporting. Don't they realize that by joining them, they're targeting the bond that holds all Elementals together!?" Momo spoke in anger and frustration.

She noticed the agent back away a little from fear.

Momo sighed, Mina warned her not to get to angry. 

"Your aura, it scares people so please don't let the agents pee their pants alright?" The Water Elite told her once.

"Sorry, you're dismissed." She immediately told the agent to leave so she can be angry at peace.

'I'll just go to the practice room.'

....

 

You've done nothing right in your entire life.

Sweat trickled down her face as she jumped in the air with one of her feet higher than the other. She twisted at the perfect moment as she concentrated her powers onto her right foot.

All your life, you just hid in secret.

She released.

A blast of fire burst from her feet, so strong it burned her target to crisp. 

Too scared to come out.

She used her left feet to jump again just as it touched the ground, twisting again to produce a larger and angrier flame.

Too scared to fight.

The fire wrapped itself around the doll and burned it's cotton flesh.

You even got your mom killed.

Momo screamed as both her hands bursted in flames, it danced in the air as she swung her arms. Like a flaming dragon it flew into its target and released its wrath.

The hanging doll fell to the ground with a thud.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Son Chaeyoung

"Hey guys, have you heard?" Chaeyoung snapped her eyes towards the voice.

It was Hyewon, a classmate of theirs.

"Heard what?" Tzuyu asked.

"They said that the Elemental Games is starting next week! I'm so excited!!!" The girl cheerfully said.

Dahyun looked over in curiosity.

"What's that?" Chaeyoung questioned.

The girl looked at the three clueless freshmen in bewilderment.

"You guys don't really listen to gossips, do you?" Hyewon sighed. The three of them shook their heads.

"Tsk. Good thing, I'm here to inform you about everything." The girl flipped her hair.

Tzuyu nodded for the girl to continue.

"Yeah, good thing" Chaeyoung mumbled.

"Anyway, the Elemental Games is an event that happens every quarter in the Academy. There are three events. Team, Individual, and what they call 'The Obstacle'. Also, they said that the Freshmen are required to attend at least one event to give us a good experience on our first year here." Tzuyu groaned.

"Ugh. I think that the classes are enough. Why do we have to join.." The tall girl knocked her head on her desk.

"Aww, don't be too down Tzuyu. I heard that it's really exciting, even if you just cheer by the sidelines. Last year, a Freshman almost won the Individual games. She's a famous Water Elemental, I think her name's Myoui Mina?" The girl gladly shared her news.

At the mention of her Mate, Chaeyoung's ears perked up before she deflated yet again.

I don't even know that my own Mate is famous.

"Though you wouldn't want to assume who would win as last year The President was predicted to win the Individual Battles but then she suddenly lost to some lanky senior." She continued. This time, it was Tzuyu's ears that perked.

"Was she hurt?" She asked worriedly. Chaeyoung nudged the girl for being so obvious about her crush.

"Not really. I'm not really sure about the mechanics but I heard that people don't usually reach the part where they get physical. At first, the contenders showcase their powers by attacking each other simultaneously. Then, I heard that an Elemental surrenders by kneeling down to end the battle." She answered.

Chaeyoung swore that Tzuyu sighed in actual relief.

Whipped. She thought.

"Whipped" Dahyun said out loud.

She laughed at Tzuyu's glare and Chaeyoung chuckled along.

"Oh. Well, thanks for the info Hyewon it'll give us more time to think of which battle we want to join." Tzuyu suddenly said to end her friend's laughter.

"Nah, it's not a problem. After all, they'll probably orient us in our Elemental Classes to train for it." She shrugged.

Just in time, their History teacher came in and asked everyone to settle down.

....

Hey - Chaeyoung

What the hell Son Chaeyoung? 'hey' real smooth.

The girl jumped in her seat when a reply came in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter