Chapter XVII

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Nayeon

 

‘The four must meet to break the wall.

Prolong the wait to feed the Evil.

Weaken the bond of long lost lovers.’

 

“ughhhh” Nayeon groaned as she felt the disturbing pounding inside her head.

“Hey baby, you okay?” The wonderful voice of her Mate worriedly said as she gripped her hand.

Tingles were spreading across her arm and she smiled.

How could one touch from her Mate make everything better?

“Now that you’re here, yeah.” She smoothly said.

She chuckled as she saw her Mate’s entire face turn red.

It was then did she notice the lack of reaction from the two occupants in the room.

Mina was on the floor, scribbling something on a notebook.

While Jihyo however…

“Jihyo? You okay?” She slowly asked.

“Prolong the wait to feed the Evil.” She muttered.

“Jihyo?” Now it was Jeongyeon who called for her attention.

“The four must meet…” Jihyo continued murmuring.

What’s wrong with her?

By now, Mina has finished writing and was trying to shake Jihyo out of her ramblings.

“H-have to meet.. skin conta…Nayeon..” she continued to mumble.

Nayeon guessed that Jihyo’s saying that she had to make skin contact with the last Elite to actually meet.

Suddenly, Jihyo looked up. Tears were forming in her eyes as she blinked rapidly.

She looks so lost.

“Elites. Four. There’s three of you here right n-now. We..We should find the last one t-to- I have to-“ She cracked.

“Jihyo. Jihyo. JIHYO!” Jeongyeon flinched at the sudden increase in the Mina’s voice.

Nayeon too, was completely shocked.

Who knew Mina’s voice could be louder than an insect.

But it sure did help in snapping Jihyo out of her panicking state.

“Calm down and we will discuss this, Jihyo.” Mina’s voice was calming and yet full of authority.

It made Jihyo quiet down a little.

“B-but M-Mate.” She choked.

“Jihyo. I know you want to see your Mate and I know how much it hurts to not get closer even when you know that she’s there. But please, you’ve got to keep it together. Jihyo, you’re the Destined Mates and with all these prophesies we still don’t know what to do. Meeting her right now could affect the future and it could lead to our end. So please Jihyo, just wait even if it hurts and I promise you that we’ll find that last Elite. I’ll protect the two of you, even if it’s the last thing I do. And when we find the Fire Elite, we’ll know what to do.” Mina said as she rubbed Jihyo’s back comfortingly.

“O-Okay” Her voice cracked.

It took Nayeon everything in her will to not break down right there and she knew that Jeongyeon felt the same.

Each Elemental in the world is connected through the Destined Mates and the bond between them and the Elites are even stronger.

She could feel Jihyo’s pain and agony.

And it hurts that she couldn’t do anything to stop it.

She held her Mate’s hand tighter and she felt Jeongyeon squeeze back.

“Sleep here for now and we can talk about it tomorrow okay?” Mina comfortingly said as she led Jihyo to the bed across Nayeon’s.

Jeongyeon started to stand but Nayeon gripped her hand and pulled her back.

“Stay?” She asked and Jeongyeon smiled comfortingly.

“Okay.” She responded as she went into the covers with her Mate.

“Sleep Mate.” Jeongyeon said as she rubbed Nayeon’s back comfortingly.

Her Mate’s presence calmed her and she sighed. She never thought that she’d ever feel like this, she never thought that she’d have a Mate.

Jeongyeon patted her back and rubbed circles around it.

It was then did Nayeon feel the extreme tiredness and she started to drift off to sleep.

 

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chou Tzuyu

“You can produce blue flames!??” Tzuyu exclaimed.

“Uh..yeah.?” Chaeyoung sheepishly answered.

“Why’d you look shocked?” she asked curiously.

“Well, its been awhile since I last produced blue flames. The last time was like a year ago when I was training my lightning in our farm.” She said.

Tzuyu had actually completely forgotten about the fact that Chaeyoung could control lightning and now blue flames?

“What are you?” she can’t help but ask.

“An Elemental? Like you?” Chaeyoung asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

“I know that dimwit. I mean, you’re just so… strong. You must be something more.” she elaborated,

Chaeyoung pursed her lips and wracked her brains.

“hmm. I don’t know. I mean you’re pretty special too, you have like 2 elements and like how many specialties. 3?” Tzuyu scratched her head.

They are weird.

“I guess we both are… pretty weird. Maybe we’re supposed to do something?” They can’t possibly be given all these powers and not have a duty to fulfill.

“I guess you are right. I mean, with great power comes great responsibility right?” Tzuyu nodded in agreement.

“Since we don’t know it yet, how about we train first then we try to figure out what it is?” she suggested.

“Agreed!” Chaeyoung exclaimed before forming a fire ball with her hands.

“I’ll try to practice using my air element and you try controlling your lightning and blue flame.” Tzuyu said.

Chaeyoung responded turning the fire to blu-

“oh. Oh. OH” she exclaimed just before it reverted back to orange.

“Okay. I need more practice.

 

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Son Chaeyoung

I can do this.

Chaeyoung chanted in her head as she tried to find the little blue spark hiding within her.

Come out. Come out. Wherever you are.

She gathered the energy into both her hands before putting them together and opening them to release it into the air. The flame was huge and hot except- it wasn’t blue.

She sighed for the nth time and turned around.

Tzuyu was sitting on the grass with her eyes closed and hands on her thighs.

She’s been like that for 45 minutes and she hasn’t moved an inch, chaeyoung was afraid of calling her in fear of disturbing the girl.

She stared at her tall friend and looked for any signs of movement, sadly there was none.

“I can feel you staring at me you know?” Tzuyu suddenly spoke and Chaeyoung almost choked on air.

“No I’m not.” she lied.

“Yes you were. I can feel the air and your movements, you stopped training why?” She was right on point and Chaeyoung could only sigh and drop her head low.

“Sorry. It’s just it won’t work and I couldn’t find the flame. Also, I was really curious as to what you were doing since you said you were going to practice your element.” she sighed.

“Actually, I was practicing my element. Training isn’t only a physical thing were you train your element to work with your body, it’s also spiritual. You try to connect with what’s inside you and when you do, it’ll be easy to match it with your body. You should try it.” Tzuyu explained while Chaeyoung just stared in wonder.

“Hmm. I’ve never tried that before.” she admitted.

Tzuyu patted the grass in front of her and motioned her head towards it.

Chaeyoung hesitated before plopping down in front of her tall friend.

“I guess there’s a first time for everything, okay what do I do?”she asked.

“Close your eyes.” Tzuyu commanded.

“Shocker, why didn’t I think of that?” she sarcastically replied and felt wind slap her cheek.

“HEY!” she exclaimed as she held her cheek.

“Focus.” Tzuyu stated and Chaeyoung grumpily complied.

“Now, clear your mind of anything. Look for you element and hold on to it.” Tzuyu’s voice was calm but had power.

It was easy to find her element after all, she’s been doing it everyday.

The holding part was the hard one.

She knew where it was, it was just hard to catch it and control its reigns.

She focused her will and power to try and get a hold of her element. The moment her fingers touched it, she held on tight and pulled.

“Yes Chaeyoung, pull it towards you. Control it. Dominate.” she could barely hear Tzuyu’s commands but it was helpful.

She tugged harder and finally the surging flame relented. It stopped fighting against her and just followed her commands.

“Now, we’re not done yet. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter