Chapter XV

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Nayeon

“Yoo Jeongyeon, Earth Elite. Protector of the Earth Element.”

First time meeting your mate and the first thing you say is that. Just great Im Nayeon.

Wait.

Mate???

I have a mate!?

To say that the information shocked Nayeon was an understatement. She was always used to being one step ahead, because the wind always whispered of the events that would happen to her. But not once did it mention of her mate, her beautiful mate who she didn’t know existed.

She thought that she was going to die mateless but here was her mate looking so adorable with her flushed cheeks right under her.

“What?” The breathtaking girl, who she supposes is Jeongyeon replied.

Wait. Jeongyeon? As in Jihyo’s friend?

So that’s why she’s never heard of her in the whispers.

This beautiful girl is her Mate.

Sudden feelings of happiness overwhelmed Nayeon’s whole being at her realization.

She had a Mate and she was never going to let go.

“You’re pretty, you know?” real smooth, Im.

The girl’s cheeks turned a deep shade of red as she stuttered a response.

“Y-You’re pretty too.”

Nayeon smiled.

Her Mate was just so adorable.

“Can I ask a question?” Jeongyeon suddenly asked.

“You already did, but go ahead.” Nayeon smirked.

“A-Are you my M-Mate?” she tentatively asked.

Nayeon narrowed her eyes.

“I sure am. Unless. You have someone else? I swear I’m going to ri-“ she was cut off by the younger girl.

“No! No! I just… There’s n-no one else. It’s just, before I thought someone was my Mate but it turns out she wasn’t. I was just making sure.” Nayeon’s jealousy toned down at that.

She was clingy and possessive of the things that she owned.

Having accepted that you didn’t have a Mate and suddenly getting one was truly shocking.

Having something she thought she didn’t have made her cherish it even more.

She hoped that Jeongyeon wouldn’t be overwhelmed by her directness.

Because she’ll be doing it every day for the rest of their lives.

“S-She found her Mate and she was so happy. I felt alone. I thought I would never find my Mate but here you are” Jeongyeon continued and Nayeon smiled.

“Here I am” Nayeon looked at her Mate with admiration in her eyes.

“Can I ask a question?” Nayeon asked.

“You already are, but go ahead” Jeongyeon repeated as she smirked.

The smirked was immediately wiped of her face when Nayeon asked her question.

“Can I kiss you?” Red.

Jeongyeon’s face was so red, Nayeon swore she looked like an actual tomato.

She was direct but what can she do.

They’re Mates afterall.

“Uhhh” She bit her lip.

Jeongyeon nodded slowly and Nayeon didn’t waste a single second before she dove in.

The feeling was magical.

Electricity coursed throughout her whole being as their lips glided along each other.

It was much better than the first time.

Much, much better.

So this was the feeling of kissing your Mate.

A groan left Jeongyeon’s mouth as Nayeon tugged on her bottom lip and-

“Now, can I ask a question too?” Jihyo’s sudden loud voice shocked her so much that she immediately pushed her Mate away and stood up.

Not forgetting to hold her towel in place.

“Wow, you two sure move fast.” She stated and Nayeon felt her ears burning red.

“You’re question? And how’d you get in here anyway.” Jeongyeon glared daggers at her best friend and Jihyo could only smile sheepishly.

“My question dear Jeongyeon is when we’re leaving because from what I know of, we’re supposed to eat in the cafeteria before going to class and from my experience you need at least 30 minutes of eating because of the large hole that your stomach supports.” Jihyo concluded as she glanced at her watch and Jeongyeon’s glare hardened.

Nayeon scratched her head awkwardly and went to her bed to get her clothes.

“I’ll just change my clothes and I’ll be right out baby.” Nayeon smoothly said and Jeongyeon’s flushed face flushed even further.

“B-Baby?” Jeongyeon stuttered at the nickname.

“Yeah?” Nayeon asked in return as she grinned.

“Okay, I’m going to puke. Come on Yoo let’s go out so Nayeon unnie can change.” Jihyo said as she turned around to leave.

She unlocked the locked door as she and her Mate went outside.

And it made Nayeon think.

How did Jihyo get inside?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Son Chaeyoung

“I-I marked y-you.” Mina looked shocked.

“What do you mea- Oh.” Chaeyoung said as the situation finally dawned on her.

Her mate had unconsciously marked her.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking. At first, Tzuyu was carrying you and I didn’t like that she was touching you. I know that I shouldn’t be jealous because you’re my Mate but then Sana was-“Mina was rambling so Chaeyoung had to cut her Mate off before they get late for class.

“Do you regret it?” Chaeyoung asked, suddenly feeling scared.

Marking your mate is something that cannot be undone. You can put a Mark your Mate by choice, Mates don’t usually mark each other immediately because the Mark is permanent and cannot be severed. Most people don’t like getting marked immediately because it ties them down to their mate, the Mark opens a connection between two Mates.

If only one of them is marked, only the person who created the Mark will feel the effect. The person who created the Mark will feel really possessive with their Mate and they will have a hard time being away from the person they marked.

This was a big step into their relationship and she was scared that Mina wasn’t ready for it yet.

But Chaeyoung surely was.

After all, she’s been waiting for this for years.

Did Mina regret it? What if she didn’t want Chaeyoung as a Mate?

The anxieties were flooding inside her mind and she wasn’t sure if she can keep being sane.

“I don’t.” Mina calmly replied.

“What?” she stupidly asked, all the thoughts in her mind suddenly coming to a stop.

“I don’t regret it. You are mine.” Mina said with determination in her eyes.

But Chaeyoung could see a hint of fear in it and that’s when Chaeyoung realized that Mina was scared of Chaeyoung not being ready.

And how utterly foolish they both were.

So, in response Chaeyoung just smiled wide and grabbed Mina’s arms to pull her in for a kiss.

“I’m yours.” She whispered against her Mates lips.

The last thing she remembered was feeling Mina smile against her before a loud alarming bell resonated in the whole hallway.

They were late but it was so worth it.

“Wipe that smile off your face.” Chaeyoung said as she went to the back of the classroom where Tzuyu was sitting.

Tzuyu’s smirk only widened in response as Chaeyoung grumbled when slipped the late slip in her bag.

“Why are you so late midget? Got caught up kissing your Mate?” Tzuyu teased and Chaeyoung could feel her face burning up at the memory.

“Shut up, you’re coming with me during lunch to clean in the school park.” Tzuyu’s smirked was immediately wiped off her face as she protested.

“What? Why!? I wasn’t even late.” Tzuyu pouted and Chaeyoung just grinned.

“You’re my friend and all my punishments will affect you too.” Chaeyoung smirked and Tzuyu just sighed in defeat.

The moment Chaeyoung thought that she had won and she was about to do a victory dance in her head, Tzuyu’s shocked voice flooded her ears.

“Is that a Mark!?”

Oh Tofu Goddess.

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°


 

Myoui Mina

“Wait. So Jeongyeon is the Earth Elite?” Mina’s eyes widened.

“Yeah! Also, she found her Mate.” Jihyo smiled.

“Really!? Who?” Mina was curious.

Mina can’t really imagine it.  Who would match Jeongyeon well?

Is it Tzuyu? Is that why Jihyo asked what her name was?

Well, they do complement each other. Both of them are tall. Jeongyeon is careful and considerate,

Tzuyu may look stoic but Mina could see that she cared deep inside.

They would be perfect and they could depend on each othe-

“It’s Nayeon.”

Mina choked and coughed so bad that Jihyo had to rub her back.

“W-What?” she asked again.

“You heard me.” Jihyo wasn’t joking at all.

“But they’re so different.” Mina whispered.

“I know. Maybe, opposites do attract.”

“Yeah, maybe. So, why did you ask-“ Mina was unfortunately cut off before she could ask why Jihyo asked Tzuyu’s name the day before.

The thought quickly left her as she thought.

Oh well. Maybe next time.

“I can’t believe that we weren’t in the same class last year.” Jihyo exclaimed as she tossed Mina a water ball she conjured.

“Fate, probably.” Mina replied as she deformed the ball and made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter