Chapter XIII

I'll Find You [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yang Hyun Suk

“Sir, the new recruitments will arrive tomorrow at 5pm. Will you be meeting them?” The phone line cackled as a business like female tone filled the other end.

“How many?” His dark tone resonated through the line.

“F-Five, sir.” The female responded stutteringly and he smiled in satisfaction over his dominance.

It was hard to find recruitments to help his cause. He needed people who had the will. He needed people who hated Mates with passion, people who wanted revenge and people who had will to risk everything.

“I’ll meet them. How are the ones enrolling in the Academy?” YG asked.

“They have entered the premises without suspicions Sir. It seems like your daughter has succeeded in hiding them for now.” YG smiled at the report.

“Good. Prepare the profiles of the new recruitments and send it to me in an hour.” He hung up the phone with waiting for the female to respond.

He checked a notification on his phone and noticed a new message from his daughter.

Father, I think I have a suspicion on who the Destined Mates are. – Step Daughter

YG smiled.

His plan to finally break all the bonds holding the Elementals together is finally starting.

He has failed multiple times. His brother’s Elites were always getting in the way.

But this time, he will succeed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hirai Momo

In an instant, all the smoke inside the room had disappeared.

Everyone gasped for breath, inhaling the wonderful air surrounding them.

“Wha-“ Areum started but she suddenly coughed.

Momo stood up, her wobbly legs supporting her.

“Let’s get out of here before the whole building collapses down.” Momo’s voice surprised her classmates.

She didn’t stutter or sound weak. Her voice held so much power that the students in the room stood up immediately.

She went through the now cleared exit of the classroom and started to walk down the hallways. The classrooms were empty and only burning doors and books filled the hallway.

Momo felt the powers surging through her as she let the wind sweep through the hallway making all the nearby flames disappear.

“H-How?” One of her classmates managed to croak out but Momo just continued walking headed towards the entrance of their school.

One of her classmates pushed the entrance door but it wouldn’t budge.

Momo’s heart thudded.

Someone purposely locked it and she had a hunch that it was the same person who started the fire.

Her hands started shaking.

This is what sister meant by danger huh.

Momo looked around at her classmates, some were panicking and some were even crying.

She felt anger.

She was the person they were targeting and they were willing to put others in danger just to get to her?

Momo wouldn’t let that happen.

She had to protect these people.

She called to the ground with her powers and she could feel it breathing.

Earth Element please lend me your power.

The ground obeyed her commands and rose from the surface.

It hit the door with force greater than what Momo had expected and not just the door but the whole wall exploded.

At last. They were free but Momo knew she had to leave.

She ran away the moment the entrance was cleared.

Momo let tears roll down her cheeks.

Because she knew that she couldn’t come back now that her secret was out.

She couldn’t come back home to her Mother right now because it would just lead the danger to her.

There was only one person who she could crash for the night and she pulled out her phone to text her.

Hey, I need help. Secret exposed and I can’t go to Mother. – Momo

Driver’s on the way. You’ll be safe. Call your sister when you’ve arrived and alone. I’ll send everything you need don’t worry. Be safe.

Momo smiled.

She was glad that she had someone to protect her in times of crisis.

She saw a familiar car pull up by the Ice Cream Shop she always used to go to.

Thanks. – Momo

Momo smiled at her saviors reply after she got inside the expensive car.

Always.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yoo Jeongyeon

“So, what’s your specialty Jeongyeon unnie?” Chaeyoung asked.

“I-It’s Invisibility” Jeongyeon stuttered.

She never had trouble with lying about her specialty.

So, why is it so hard to lie to a stranger she just met.

She wasn’t technically lying, she just didn’t unfold the whole truth.

Besides her family, only Mina and Jihyo knew about it.

It, being Jeongyeon’s other specialty. Teleportation

“Woah. That’s really cool, does your clothing turn invisible too?” Chaeyoung’s eyes looked so innocent and childlike that Jeongyeon couldn’t help but admire her.

“Yes, my clothing disappears too. Actually, I’ve been working on making other things turn invisible too.” Jeongyeon said.

“Can you make other people invisible too?” Jeongyeon has tried before but the most she ever got was making Jihyo’s arm disappear and that did not look pretty.

“With more practice, I believe I can. I’m trying to practice but it’s kinda hard to find someone to practice on since my everyone is kind busy training their on specialties.” Jeongyeon scratched her head.

“I can help you with that! I’ll let you borrow one of my clones if you’d like” Chaeyoung graciously offered and Jeongyeon’s eyes widened.

“Really?” She just met this girl and she already wanted to help her.

“Of course!!!” Chaeyoung smiled wildly and Jeongyeon felt warm inside.

“So unnie, want to eat dinner with us later?” She asked.

She was happy for Mina and despite the pain she felt, she knew that she needed to move on.

After all Chaeyoung was really cute. She can’t really hate the girl and spending time eating together would be a good way to get closer.

Mina was still one of her best friends and she can’t possibly ignore her forever. Getting along with Chaeyoung would be a nice start and Jeongyeon had a hunch that she and the petite little girl would get along just fine.

“Yeah. Sure” She smiled.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Chou Tzuyu.” A tall beautiful girl introduced herself to Jeongyeon as they sat down in the cafeteria.

Chaeyoung was beside her and had nudged the tall her to introduce herself.

The stone look Tzuyu supported scared her a little at first but hearing the girl introduced herself in a shy tone melted her heart.

“Hi, my name is Jeongyeon.” She smiled warmly at the girl.

“And I’m Sana” The bubbly girl in and Jeongyeon just rolled her eyes fol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter