Unlikely Friends -CL

One shots of Song Ji Hyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, what time do you finish today?” Chaerin asked into the phone as she laid sprawled on her furry sofa. A confused face appeared on her phone, “Why? What do you want?” Ji hyo questioned the young woman. “Unnie, come on, I haven’t seen you in forever! Don’t you wanna see me since I came back?” She pouted into the camera. Ji Hyo chuckled at her cute act. “Yah you know that doesn’t work on me.” she replied. Chaerin huffed into the phone, “Unnie!”

Ji Hyo smiled at her and gave in. “Alright I’m on set right now, so I should be finished with filming at around 10pm, not to late right!” Ji Hyo said sarcastically. “Unnie, you filming running man? Its Thursday, you know that right.” Chaerin questioned as she sat up with a confused look. “Yeah, I know it’s Thursday weirdo, but the PD asked to film today and well you know when duty calls.” “You come running?” Chearin jumped in. Ji Hyo laughed along with her. “Ok unnie, send your manager home, I will pick you up tonight, send me the filming address alright”. Ji Hyo signalled OK to her, she turned to her left and nodded and mumbled a few words, Chaerin watched on intrigued as a man suddenly came onto the screen.

Ji Hyo looked over to the door, she spotted Kwang Soo enter and signal that filming was starting up again, she nodded to him, “Noona who you talking to? New boyfriend! I wanna see” He said as he tried to grab her phone and see who she was talking to, “Arghhh noona please let go of my hair” he screamed. Ji Hyo turned back to her phone as Kwang Soo knelt in front of her. “Ok I have to go, filming is starting up again, I will text you in the next break, See you later!” Ji Hyo smiled into her phone “Alright bye unnie” Chearin replied and ended their facetime shaking her head. Her unnie could be so violent sometimes.

Ji Hyo let go of Kwang Soo’s hair and helped the lanky man up. “Yah what do you think you are doing?!” She said as she fixed his hair. “Noona, was that CL?” Ji Hyo continued to fix his hair, Kwang Soo stared at her, “Really, it looked like CL to me, but then why would CL wanna hang with you noona, she is so cool, right?” Ji Hyo scowled at him and hit him on his chest. “YAH let’s go!” she shouted back.

Filming was tiring today, they were running around an amusement park being hunted off one by one. The PD had called for a short 15-minute break and the team was sat on a table eating some snacks bought by their managers. Ji Hyo’s manager was stood near her, “Oh unnie, you don’t need to stay for the rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter