"You did it"

Nightmare

You stopped midway when you were running out of your house to the café you were supposed to work at. You saw a girl, your neighbour just walked to a house beside yours. A black haired girl. Back length one. She was holding a plastic bag while rummaging her handbag to search for a key. She turned to face you. Her eyes were empty for a split second, then she smiled. She said something in a language you don't understand. Then she entered her house.

"Is that the new neighbour Eungi unnie told me?" you muttered to yourself.

A flash of image came into your mind.

"Help."

"...I should hurry." You shook your head.

You could only reached the café you were supposed to work at by bus since Eungi used the car to her office. You cursed under your breath as you entered the café. Yeah, thanks for underestimating your instinct to check on bus routes before you were lost far from the café. Yeah. You took a mental note not to do it again until you were familiar with the bus route. It had been a while since you used bus to go somewhere since you were so used to drive car or Eungi would gave you a ride.

You entered the café, greeted James, the owner of the café who was waiting for you. Fortunately, the half Korean half Canadian man in front of you didn't angry when you showed up almost an hour late. Rather he just sighed and told you to change into your uniform quickly so he could showed you how his café worked...this time.

You used to work part time in James' café on holidays. You always loved coffee and Eungi got you to met James, her friend back in college. James was a nice guy but he was strict about coffee's quality, so yeah first time working here was like a torture to your brain. You loved coffee and that won't change so you kept on coming back to work at his place whenever you were in Korea. He didn't need to train you this time. You already passed his tests.

"I see you could make another latte art this time." James hummed in satisfaction as he saw your latte arts.

"I didn't spend my time in London for nothing, James-sshi." You grinned.

"Well, you can begin work now. Remember there are VIPS costumers who would want a private corner to drink their coffee." James patted your shoulder as he walked away.

You spent your time memorizing some of the seasonal coffee recipe when a costumer walked in. You patted your uniform and apron, smoothing the wrinkles on it. You gave your best smile to the costumer. You wouldn't forget this costumer.

"How can I help you, Yoongi-sshi?" you smiled.

Yoongi who was reaching out for his wallet suddenly raised his head to meet you in the eye. His eyes were widen in surprise. He blinked several times, looked like he was trying to remember. When his memory hit him, he nodded in acknowledgment.

"Hey." He awkwardly greeted you. You didn't mind.

"I'd like a hot espresso, please." He said, giving you a card.

"Rich idols." You cursed under your breath. A black credit card.

But you promised yourself that you would pay him back.

"Excuse me?"

"Yoongi-sshi. This one will be my treat. You didn't need to pay me for last night." You gave him back his card and took out money from your apron's pocket and put it into the cashier.

"No, I don't want to hear any of your excuses." You cut Yoongi off.

He looked annoyed but then he sighed. He gave up before even getting into an argument why he was responsible to treated you after making you choke to death last night.

"I'd like to drink it here. Please bring the coffee upstairs." Yoongi left.

You smiled as you approached the coffee machine. The café was near with the BTS dorm, James told you that sometimes they would come here to drink coffee and they usually ordered a take out. Though sometimes they would drink here, at upstairs that was off limit for another costumers. There were commotions when a fan saw the idols drank their coffee downstairs, blending in with other regulars. James did extra miles to prepare the second floor just for these kinds of costumers.

"Oh, is that Yoongi-sshi?" another barista, Soojung approached you.

"Yeah." You nodded.

"Since it's been a while you work here, lemme give you some info about them, the VIPs." Soojung winked.

Soojung was a permanent barista here and you met her when you did part time here last year. She was at the same age as you, making you more comfortable talking with her than other baristas who were older than you. Today was you and Soojung's shift on the counter. You promised Soojung you would had a lunch with her just before Yoongi entered.

"Among the BTS members, not all of them came here to have coffee. Yoongi is the most rare one to come, usually he would entrusted the other member to buy him the coffee. When he came, he usually drink here. An espresso." Soojung said.

You hummed as you put the mug into the machine. You took mental note as Soojung kept on giving you informations about the VIPS.

"Jin-sshi, he would occasionally come here. He always loves to try the seasonal recipes along with the cakes. As for Namjoon-sshi, he always order random things, it was hard to point the type he usually ordered. JHope-sshi, he likes latte, so he would requested you to do a latte art he found in internet. Taehyung-sshi and Jungkook-sshi, they only came here for the blended beverages, the sweet ones like frappucino and the cakes." Soojung went on.

She paused for a bit. You were sure she missed someone. Wasn't BTS had 7 members?

"The regular out of all of them was Jimin-sshi who was missing. He would come here every two-three days if they're not busy with their tours." Soojung said, in a sad tone.

You stopped. Remembered the photo of the guy you saw on TV this morning. The ashy blond guy. His face was so familiar.

You brought the drink upstairs. Yoongi was sitting on the corner, typing something on his phone. You put the mug on the table. Yoongi raised his head to meet you. He smiled a little.

"Thanks." He said.

A strained voice. A fake smile. It was so obvious.

"Yoongi-sshi." You called. Yoongi raised his head again.

"I hope the police could find Jimin-sshi soon." You said, trying to smile.

Another strained smile from Yoongi's lips.

"I hope so too, thank you." Yoongi trailed off. He saw your name badge. "Y/N-sshi." He nodded.

You turned around to go downstair. But you stopped midway when you felt something stabbed your head. You gritted your teeth.

No, not now.

More images flashed.

Yoongi. Cellphone.

Handcuffed man.

You closed your eyes, fell to the floor. Yoongi was surprised. He raised from his seat and approached you.

"Hey, you okay?" Yoongi asked.

You massaged the bridge of your nose, waiting for the pain and the images to stop flashing inside your head. You closed your eyes.

"Can you promise me not to tell my co-workers, Yoongi-sshi?" you muttered.

Yoongi kneeled beside you. He nodded.

"Okay, if you said so."

"Thank you." You smiled weakly.

****

A spoonful of rice was fed into Jimin's mouth. He chewed it slowly, staring at his kidnapper in front of him. She let her long hair hang loosely on her back, smiling while staring back at him. She was beautiful, Jimin must admit. But her twisted love made him scared of her. He couldn't do much. She would slap, punch, or even choked him if he disobey her, not enough to kill him, but enough for him to surrender.

Jimin stayed his best to stay sane. But Jimin would always blame himself for giving in when she him. She did it, many times to the point the poor idol already lost count. He didn't even know how many hours or days had passed since he stayed here. All he knew was she would occasionally left him for long, too long. When she opened the door Jimin was glad she came cause he was hungry and thirsty. Just like today.

"Thank you." Jimin said quietly when she finished feeding him.

The girl smiled. Sweetly. If only he met her on another occasion, he would fall for her.

"I'm sorry for leaving you for so long, jagiya." She kissed his forehead.

Jimin didn't cringe or turned his head from her. He just nodded.

At least this girl was kind enough to fed him, changed his dirty clothes everytime she done him, even bathe him. She already moved him to the bed, didn't strained his legs and mouth anymore. But she still handcuffed one of his hand to the headboard, would cuffed two of them when she him. This girl already knew Jimin's schedule to use bathroom. At the exact time she would come in and put a blindfold to his eyes and led him to the bathroom, which Jimin assumed was outside of the room he stayed in.

He tried to run once at those occasion. But he was blindfolded and she handcuffed his hands to his back. He fell, hitting something he was sure was a bookshelf cause some books fell and hit his head. She was angry. Really angry she dragged him to the bathroom and drowned his head to the bathtub while slicing his forearm. She really loved to torture him, not enough to kill him, but enough to make his dignity faltered each time.

Jimin didn't give up hope that he would escape from her.

But his punishment didn't stop there. After drowning his head, she him. Again. How many time did he that day? He didn't remember. He passed out and woke up only to find he was in the bed, handcuffed to the headboard. He threw away his dignity to call for her.

Jimin shook off the bitter experience he had. The girl seemed to read his mind. She pecked his lips, which Jimin didn't react to it at all.

"You're wondering how many days you spent here?" she asked.

No answer.

"You're here for almost a week." She answered.

A week. And it already feels like living in hell.

"Look at you. You were bruised everywhere. Your arms scars were horrible too." She said sadly.

You did it to me.

"I'm sorry I haven't got time to treat your wounds." She combed his ashy bangs away.

I just want to get out of here.

"My perfect Jimin." She smiled.

She stood up, approaching the computer she had and turn it on. She sat on the chair, staring at Jimin who was staring at his free hand that wasn't cuffed to the headboard. She was true. She sliced his forearms many time it left unhealed scars.

"Jimin-ah." She called.

No reaction from Jimin.

"Do you want to know why I brought you here?"she asked.

This time, Jimin raised his head to stare at her.

"Because you're mine. Everything you do on stage, on fansign events or many videos I watched, it was a like a sin. The way you laughed, smiled, your lips. They were all mine. I still remembered what you said when I met you on the fansign event." She trailed off.

"You said I'm beautiful, that you cheered up on me when I was struggling with my life. You said that I'll be prettier if I smile. Even if I was crying when I came to your desk." She finished as she turned around.

Jimin's memories flashed back. He met too many fans on fansign event he didn't remember all of them. But he remembered a fangirl. She was crying when she moved from Jin to him.

"Oh my, why're you crying?" Jimin was surprised, he patted the fangirl's head.

"Yah, Jimin-ah! What did you do to our fan? Waaaaah." Jin hit his back. Yoongi and Jungkook who was beside Jimin was also surprised.

The fangirl smiled while wiping her tears.

"Jin-ah, don't hit Jiminie. He didn't do anything. I was just too happy to finally see my bias, Jimin, in person." The fangirl said while sobbing.

"Noona, please don't cry." Jimin tried to calm her down, took some tissues when Yoongi offered a tissue box to him. He wiped her tears.

The fangirl gave him a piece of paper. Jimin read it, widen his eyes.

'Jimin-ah. If not because of you and BTS, I would commit suicide long ago. Thank you. Your smile made my day a lot. Please keep on singing.'

Jimin smiled. Writing something in that piece of paper and returning it to her.

"Noona, I'm glad me and my team mates could help you, in a way. You too, please be strong. Please come again to our next fansign. I'd like to see your smile next time we meet. You'll be more beautiful if you smile." Jimin smiled. "Fighting, for both of us." He said.

Jimin's eyes widen. So that girl was her. His kidnapper. Jimin didn't realized his encouraging words would turn her into...this.

"So I worked hard. I finished my college, got a job. But I was really angry I couldn't meet you again in a fansign event. So I just had to kidnap you. Have you all for myself." She giggled.

"And now here you are. You're mine." She smiled.

"Noona, why're you doing this? Why? Didn't you say you wanted me to keep on singing?" Jimin finally voicing out his thoughts.

"Oh, I did. But I realized." She trailed off.

"I love you that much, I only want you for myself." She giggled, took out a syringe from the drawer.

"You kept on tempting me with those lips, those times when you your lips, you flicked your hair, the way you dance. Everything. You made me want to have you all for my self." She stood up, approaching Jimin with the syringe.

"No, Noona. Please. Don't do this." Jimin face became pale. He tried to run away but his hands were still cuffed to the bed.

"I won't kill you, Jimin-ah. I love you, you know." She kissed his lips. Straddling him.

"N-noona. Please." Jimin plead between the kisses.

The girl stabbed the syringe to Jimin's neck. He closed his eyes as she injected him with the clear liquid from it. Jimin wasn't sure he should screamed from the stinging feeling from the syringe or from the sudden heat he felt on his groin.

The girl whispered something in Japanese into Jimin's ear. Jimin wasn't sure of what he heard, but his eyes stared at the computer screens behind her. One screen was filled with codes, the other was filled with CCTV footage.

One of those footages, he saw a girl, talking with Yoongi in a familiar café.