A Hope

Nightmare

Jimin opened his tired eyes in the dim room. How long had he been fell asleep? He didn't remember. Time didn't make sense to him. He was still on the floor, hands were still handcuffed behind him, one of his leg were still chained to the wall. He felt tainted. Dirty.

He looked at his legs. He only wore his boxer. He remembered.

That girl rode on him. He tried so hard to shake her off him. He tried. He tried. But he couldn't. The worst thing was when his body betrayed him. He was hard. He came. Inside her. He blamed himself. He blamed himself over and over until his head hurt and he fell asleep.

Jimin tried to sit. It was hard with his hand handcuffed to his back. After much effort he finally sat. He leaned to the wall, facing the bed. He was thinking about his team mates, his family, his fans. Would they search for him? Would they find him here?

He sighed. He looked around. He had been trying to held it in. He needed to go toilet. There was no way she wouldn't let him use a toilet. If he was lucky, he could run away and find someone to help him. Yeah, he could do it. But the problem was...he didn't know when the black haired kidnapper of him would come back.

He heard a click on the door and the black haired girl walked in, turning on the lamp. Jimin sighed in relieved, but he refused to show it to her. No, if she thought he would fell apart from being then she was wrong. She smiled when she saw him. She was pretty. But at the same time she had a weird aura around her. And it made Jimin hate to admit he began to felt scared.

This time she brought a tray with her. Jimin could smell something sweet from it and his stomach was growling in excitement. The girl chuckled, placing the tray beside Jimin. It was a simple pancake with syrup and a glass of milk. Not that Jimin could complain with his stomach growling. But first, he needed to take care of his urgent need. Toilet.

"You like it? Of course, you haven't eaten at all." She smiled.

He tried to say something but was muffled by the handkerchief on his mouth. The girl raised her eyebrow. Jimin tried again. This time the girl untie the handkerchief on his mouth. He exhaled.

"What is it, Jimin-ah? Tell me what you want." She purred.

"T-toilet." Jimin managed to say. His voice was hoarse. Thanks for yelling for who knows long when he was by the kidnapper of his.

The girl knitted her eyebrow. She stood up, approaching the nightstand grabbed the water bottle she left for him earlier. She offered it to Jimin's mouth.

"Drink this first, Jimin-ah." She said.

This time, Jimin didn't protest. He drank all of the water and the girl pat his head in return. She kissed his cheek and Jimin tried so hard no to turned his head away. He had to endure it.

"Better?" she asked. Jimin nodded.

"Toilet, huh? Well, of course you'd need to pee or poo. How did I forget?" she said in a sing a song tone.

Jimin nodded again.

But then her face was in front of his. Her stare was void of any emotions. Jimin moved back, instinctively. But behind him was wall.

"But you will use the opportunity to escape, won't you?" she said, monotone.

Jimin gulped hard. .

"You will not get out from this room. You will stay here. You're mine." She said.

"B-but I need to-" Jimin tried to reason but was cut off when she got closer to his face.

"Jimin-ah. I can read your mind easily. Do you really think I'm an idiot?" she whispered.

"But I can't hold it in much longer." Jimin muttered.

The girl sighed, she closed her eyes. She stood up walked outside, leaving Jimin there confused.

"H-hey, how about me? I need to-"

The girl came back, now she brought something with her. Jimin stared at her confused as she placed it in front of him.

"Chamber pot. You can pee here." She said casually.

Jimin stared at her, widen his eyes. Was this girl being serious? Really? He had to do it in a chamber pot? Jimin was loss at words. But he had no choice right now.

"Uh, but my hands." He trailed of. Half hoping she would at least free his hands.

"No need. I can do it for you." She smiled.

Jimin shook his head.

"No, no, no! It's dirty! I should do it-" she put her middle finger to his mouth, silencing him.

"Nothing about my beloved Jimin-ah is dirty." She giggled cutely.

Jimin stared at her in horror. But Jimin had no time to stared at her as she already grabbed the hem of his boxer. He gulped hard. Part of him still had the pride as man. Another part of him? Began to falter as he needed to survive. And this girl, was the only source for him to get out of this place.

Endure. Endure.

He closed his eyes. Trying his best not to think.

****

Help me

You jolted awake. Again. But this time it was 9AM. You sighed in relief as you decided to walked downstair. Only to find Eungi was running around the house. You smiled, leaning to the kitchen counter as your sister shoved two spoons of cereal to while combing her hair.

"Late again?" you smiled.

"Aish I forgot I have another meeting again today! ! Now where's my glasses?!" Eungi cursed in english as she threw the sofa's cushions, trying to find her glasses.

You laughed.

"Yah, Y/N-ah! Stop laughing and tell me where's my glasses is! I'm late!" Eungi began to rummage her hand bag.

"Your head, unnie." You said, still laughing. You made your own cereal and sat on the sofa in front of the TV.

Eungi touched her head and she found her glasses there. She sighed in relieved and ran to you. She ruffled your bed hair and smiled.

"I'll be going now, Y/N-ah." Eungi said.

You just nodded. Shoving another mouthful of cereal to your mouth.

"Oh, and I already told James that you'd start work part time again at his place today, just like you told me to." Eungi grabbed her car keys and ran off outside. One hand grabbing her heels, her other hand grabbing her handbag.

You shook your head a little bit. Eungi never changed. She was always like that even on when you still lived together with your parents here. No wonder your mom would come here at least once in 3 months to check on her.

You the TV, surfing through the channels as you ate your cereal. But then you suddenly stopped when you saw a familiar face on TV. You stared at a familiar pale guy with white silverish hair. Beside him was another familiar face. A guy with brown reddish hair. You stared at those two along with another 4 unfamiliar man beside those two. You felt like you already met them.

You remembered. That pale guy was Yoongi, and the cycling guy-you didn't know his name. So they were idols? You shoved another mouthful of cereal to your mouth. They were all look grim. It was a live broadcast for a conference press. You raised your eyebrow in confusion as you saw a policeman sat with them. A poster of a man with ashy grey hair was displayed on the screen behind them.

Familiar faces.

"Good morning, everyone." A grey haired guy who looked like their leader began to talk.

No. NO.

More flashes of images.

Handcuffed man. Syringe. Knife. Gun. Bed. Hazel eyes. Blood.

"Help me."

It...hurts

You threw the bowl to the wall.

"SHUT UP!" you yelled.

****

"As Jimin now is missing, and his whereabout is still unknown, we already discussed it with PD-nim and our managers. We will release some of our songs that we already finished, but we won't make a comeback without Jimin." Namjoon, tried his best to keep a neutral face.

"Jimin is...Jimin is our team mate. Our family. Making a comeback without him, it won't be BTS." Namjoon added.

"I hope ARMY will understand and respect our decision." Namjoon and the rest of the members were all stood up and bowed, 90 degree.

They could hear camera keep on flashing as the conference press ended. After a long way back to their dorm, they were all gathered in the living room. No one said anything. Just sat side by side and lost in their thoughts.

"Do you think the police will find Jimin hyung?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"What are you saying, Jungkook-ah? Of course they will find Jimin!" Jin, who was sitting beside Jungkook in the same sofa patted the maknae's back.

"Stop blaming yourself, Jungkook-ah. It won't bring Jimin back to us." Yoongi sighed, folding his hand.

"Yah, Yoongi-ah. You don't have to be so harsh to him." Jin scolded Yoongi.

"I was just stating the truth, hyung." Yoongi snarled.

"But what would it bring if you keep on being harsh on Jungkook? It also won't bring Jimin back to us!" he exclaimed.

"Hyung, hyung, please don't fight." Hoseok suddenly stood up, held up his hand between Yoongi and Jin who was glaring at each other.

"Yoongi hyung, I can understand your feeling. But you're not the only one who is close to Jimin. We all are." Namjoon stared at Jin and Yoongi.

"I'm sorry." Jin said to Yoongi, which he replied with a nod.

"Me too, hyung." Yoongi muttered.

"Jungkook-ah, I know you're still blaming yourself. But it's not your fault, okay? We will be in bigger chaos if the kidnapper got you too." Namjoon turned to Jungkook, who was still looking down at his feet.

"But, hyung, I'm not weak-"

"Jimin-ah isn't weak either, Jungkook-ah." Hoseok cut Jungkook's sentence off.

Another silent.

"Tae, why are you so quiet?" Jin asked Taehyung who stared straight in front of him.

"Don't you think it's weird, Hyung? They could hack Jimin's phone, even jammed the signal and modified CCTV footage." Taehyung looked around s, finally voicing out his opinion.

"So, what about it?" Hoseok asked.

"They must be skilled if they could do that." Taehyung answered, nodding his head.

"So you noticed now." Yoongi massaged the bridge of his nose.

"Yes, they already targeted Jimin from the start." Namjoon said.

"That's why, Jungkook-ah, it's not your fault. It was never yours." Yoongi added, staring at Jungkook's widen eyes.

"I can say, even if the kidnapper didn't got Jimin that day, they'll surely try harder next time. It's only the matter of time they succeed." Namjoon stared at his team mates.

"Did the police know this?" Hoseok asked.

"No, they said they have another deductions." Namjoon sighed.

"I have a very bad feeling about this." Yoongi muttered.

"Jimin-ah. Please be okay." Taehyung closed his eyes.