Twisted

Nightmare

"Jimin-ah, don't be afraid. I won't hurt you." The girl in front of Jimin smiled, sweetly.

Jimin flinched when the girl in front of him traced his cheek. He was already tired of groaning, trying to scream but muffled by the handkerchief around his mouth. He was angry. Really angry he would go crazy any second.

"Well, depending on how you behave." She giggled.

Jimin wiggled around, trying to move his hands and legs.

"No, no, no. You can't do that. You'll only hurt yourself more, jagiya. Oh and, you may scream all you want here but no one would come. This room is soundproof." She giggled again.

Jimin kept on struggling. His instinct told him that this girl in front of him is dangerous. He was angry, he was scared. He wanted to get out of here soon. He wanted to go back to s, even if they annoyed him, it was better to be there than here. Remembering the members' faces made him froze. He felt weak all of the sudden.

"Oh you decided to behave? Good." The girl smiled.

She reached for the bottle water she had with her, opening the cap. She released the handkerchief on Jimin's mouth, offering the drink to him. Jimin suddenly got his energy back. He glared at her.

"Let me go." He said, with his hoarse voice.

"Drink." She commanded.

Jimin had his pride. Even he was thirsty and the drink in front of him was tempting, he wouldn't give in easily to this crazy girl in front of him. He tilted his face away from the bottle.

"Drink." She commanded. Again.

Still, Jimin didn't move. He still glared at her.

"Jagiya, I told you to drink." Her tone suddenly changed. From the sweet voiced girl to a cold one.

"Don't call me like that. You're crazy." Jimin barked at her.

The girl slapped Jimin. Hard. She straddled him. Her hand moved to his neck. Jimin couldn't breathe. She choked him.

"You dare to disobey me, Jimin-ah?" she asked, her tone back to her previous sweet one. But her stare was icy cold. Like a trained murderer.

Jimin wiggled around, trying to breathe. It was no use. Another slap on his face. She held Jimin's chin, forcing him to look at her eyes while her hand wandered back to choke him. Jimin's anger was dissipated along with the oxygen he couldn't inhaled. His visions became blurry. His pride slowly disappear.

"IF YOU SAY THAT AGAIN..." Her tone back to the cold one.

"If you disobey me, I'll kill you right here, right now." She hissed.

"You are going to obey everything I said and I will consider to set you free. Understood?"

Jimin nodded weakly. His pride and anger began to falter to his instinct to survive. He needed to survive. He needed to get back to his team mate, his parents, his fans. Soon as possible.

The girl in front of him back to his sickeningly sweet smile and let go of her hand and stood up. Jimin panted, coughed in the air that entered his lungs. He had never been glad to just be able to breathe, now he did. He rolled to his side, still coughing, wheezing. The girl kneeled beside him, offering the water bottle. Jimin still had a little bit of his anger inside him. He rolled back to his other side.

"You choose to harder way? Fine then." She said softly.

The next thing Jimin knew, the handkerchief was covering his mouth again. Jimin was surprised, he tried to fight but he was punched by the girl, right on his cheek. He groaned in pain. He admitted this girl was strong, or he was weak because he was drugged and couldn't use his hand or feet at all. Either way Jimin closed his eyes, still not giving up. But he decided to obeyed her. For now.

"I never meant to hurt you, Jimin-ah. You brought this upon your self." The girl touched Jimin's back. He flinched.

"I'm doing this because I love you." She muttered.

Jimin mentally gagged. What was this mad woman thinking? Jimin's eyes looked around the room. It filled with his posters. Everywhere. And that hit him hard. He stared at her in horror. She was still there, knew that Jimin realized who she was and smiled, sickeningly sweet, but suited her small face and her black back-length hair.

She was his fans. His die hard fans. The type who would break boundaries like their idol's privacy, would harm anyone who dated the idol, would harm theirselves if the idols 'betrayed' them.

"You're mine, Park Jimin. Mine alone. I won't share you to anyone else." She smiled, caressing his blond hair with love. She mumbled something Jimin didn't understand. But he knew it was Japanese.

Jimin tilted his head harshly. But she didn't mind. She stood up and left him alone there. Not forgetting to lock the door. Jimin sighed in relieved. He looked at his side and found the bottle water. She must've left it. But Jimin couldn't reach it, even if he could he couldn't drink. His mouth was still covered and his hands and limbs were chained. He was useless.

****

"Y/N-ah!" a girl stepped out from her car when you just walked out from the taxi that was stopped in front of a house.

"Eungi unnie!" you smiled.

Both of you hugged like a child while jumping around in excitement. You released the hug first and smiled at your sister as she did the same. Both of you chuckled. When was the last time you've ever seen your sister? Last year? Yeah, last year. You were surprised how much your sister's appearance changed. She bleached her hair into rosy pink hair and it was short, neck length. You remembered your sister used to have shoulder length blond hair last month when you had a video call with her.

"Look at you, you've become prettier than the last year I met you. Aiish, I should've seen you in person rather than in video call." Eungi ruffled your hair.

Eungi took her keys and inserted it into the front door.

"Then come to London, unnie! Mom and Dad said they miss you." You said as you walked behind her into the house.

"Hmmm, don't tell mom and dad, but I'll come to visit this Christmas break." Eungi said, winked at you.

"You're going to give dad a birthday surprise?" you smiled in excitement. Eungi nodded.

This house was your old house when you lived in Seoul with your family. The house wasn't big but you loved living here. You and Eungi's room were upstairs while your parent's was downstairs. But recently Eungi moved her room to downstairs cause that big sister of yours would always woke up late in the morning and she had a habit of falling from the stairs cause she would went out from her room half asleep.

Your parents moved out to London due to your dad's work. But Eungi chose to stay behind cause she was on her last year in the college. Later she didn't move out to follow you and your parents to London when she had a job here. You protested a lot back then, but now you decided to respect her decision. Besides you could always come back to your hometown on your break at least once a year.

"So, how long will you stay here?" Eungi asked.

"For a month, more or less. My summer vacation was getting less this year. College ." You replied.

Both of you sat in the living room. Seeing the chocolate and chips jars on the coffee table reminded you of how you used to live here together with your parents. They still do it in London but it was always Eungi and you who would eat it. Being able to eat it together with your sister made you happy again.

"You must have jet lags, why don't you rest in your room?" Eungi offered as she caught you yawning.

"Yeah, think I'll do that." You nodded and you brought your suitcase with you to your room upstairs.

"I'll wake you up for dinner, kay?" Eungi waved her hand as she the TV.

****

Jimin wondered how many hours passed since that girl came. There were no windows, no clocks either. He sighed. Trying to calm himself down. His kidnapper was his fans. She wouldn't kill him. Though the ashy blond guy didn't understand why his fans would physically hurt him. It was like..she was too obsessed with him.

Jimin inhaled. He tried to replay the scenes when he was in convenience store with Jungkook. His mom called him. Not it wasn't his mom, it was her. Jimin wondered how she did that, how she jammed into his phone and called him using his mom's number. Also that static sound he heard. Jimin suddenly widen his eyes. She did it to lure him outside. If it was an unknown number then Jimin would never answer it, but he would, surely, 100% would answer to his mom. That girl was a genius in technology.

There were questions in Jimin's head. How did she do it? What kind of drug she used to him? Where was he? Would he be aright? Would he be free?

As if on cue he could hear a faint sound of the door unlocked. The door opened, revealing the kidnapper. Jimin became alert. There was no telling what she would do. His eyes were following her. She took the bottle water that was still lying there, drinking from it. Jimin only realized now how thirsty he was when he saw her drinking.

"Seems like you're still angry with me." She purred, placing the bottle water on the desk.

Whoa, okay. She could read him that much. Yes, he was. He glared at her, proving to her how angry he was. She didn't affected by it. Rather, she even sat beside him. Placing her head on the top her knees, hugging it. Staring back at his eyes. Jimin didn't want to lose to her. No.

"Ah, that glare of yours. I love it."she moaned.

Jimin felt chill on his spine. Should he challenge this girl?

"Come on, we can stare at each other as long as you want. I still found you beautiful, even with a bruise on your cheek." She purred cutely.

So it left a bruise. No wonder it still stung.

"That eyes of yours. I love it. I used to only see you from afar. But now you're here." She giggled, caressing Jimin's bruised cheek.

Jimin instantly averted his eyes. The girl pouted a little, but then she smiled again. She rolled him so he could lay on his back, even though it was very uncomfortable for Jimin cause his hands were cuffed on his back. Then she straddled him, giggling. Her hands reached for Jimin's belt. His eyes snapped open in an instant.

Jimin wiggled around, trying to shake her off him. No use. She was still straddling him. He tried to say something but the handkerchief muffled his voice. She already unbuckled his belt and Jimin's muffled sound became to sound louder. Her hand slowly traced the button of his jeans. ed it skilfully, her hands already worked on the zipper.

Jimin began to moved uncontrollably. His voice became louder and louder when she pulled down his jeans, revealing his boxer. Jimin didn't know what he should feel right now. Anger? Shame? Terrified? All of those feelings were mixed inside his chest. His efforts were for nothing. She didn't care. She caressed inside the boxer.

Jimin's head began to spin. He begged for her to stop. He could handle his face or his body to beaten. But not this.

"Jimin-ah. Stay still for a moment. I'll make you feel good." She his lips as she bit the hem of his boxer, pulling it down.

He bit the handkerchief covered his mouth.

"Sssshhh, it's okay Jimin-ah. It's okay. I won't hurt you." She reached for Jimin's face, kissing his eyes with love.

That was when Jimin felt something behind the dress-like pyjama she wore. His eyes widen again in shock.

"Oh, you feel it? Yes, I didn't wear any underwear." She said casually.

No.

She knew but she decided to ignored him. She grabbed , it slowly. Jimin felt his heart beating fast, blood was drained from his face.

No.

"Look who's decided to awaken. As expected from my love." She purred.

No. Please.

"You can say no all you want, Jimin-ah. Your body is more honest."

No. No.

Jimin lost it when he felt entering her.

He screamed. The loudest he could.

****

You jolted awake from your sleep. You reached out for your cellphone. 2AM. Great. It was still WAY too early in the morning. You sighed, knew that you won't go back to sleep at this rate. Your stomach was grumbling. Clicking your tongue in annoyance, you sat. Contemplating whether you wanted to go outside to eat something or not. You decided to went out.

You changed your pyjamas into a hoodie and jeans. You walked to the living room, grabbing your sister's car key. You won't be out for long. She wouldn't notice. You walked to the garage, starting the car engine's and drove away from your home.

You parked your car in park. You walked until you found a tiny restaurant that sell soju and Korean friend chicken as the anju. You remembered Eungi always brought you here ever since you were legal to drink alcohol. The place was nice, the food tasted good and the owner was nice as well. You smiled when you see the owner.

"Yaaaah, if it isn't Y/N-ah!" the owner smiled in recognition.

"It's been a while, aunty." You greeted her.

"Oh my my, look at you. You've become prettier, just like Eungi." The owner giggled.

"So, what do you want for today? The usual?" she asked again.

"Yeah, I wanna eat it outside, is that ok?" you asked politely.

"Of course you can. Aish, I already think of you as my daughter along with Eungi. Don't be all polite on me."

You smiled and excused your self. The tiny restaurant had outdoor's tables, you and Eungi always sat on your usual place and chatted until morning. But you saw someone already occupied the table, so you decided to sit on the table beside him. Not long after that your order came and you began to eat.

A cellphone's ringtone. It wasn't yours so you automatically stared at the guy who sitting beside you. He wore a thick hoodie and beanie, you could only see his face from the side. This guy was pale, or rather his skin was fair. The type that would make Eungi would screamed in frustrated as she was easy to get tan.

"What is it, Namjoon-ah?" he asked.

You already finished half of your fried chickens, but no soju since you still need to drive back home. You ordered soda instead.

"No, I'm alone. Yeah. Yeah, I'll be back soon. Don't worry." The man said again.

"Huh? Hobi's on his way?" He sighed. "Okay. I'll wait for him." He ended the call.

He suddenly turned around to look at you.

"You know it's rude to eavesdropping, miss." He said, smiled half heartedly.

You choked on your chicken. You immediately grab your soda and drank it. Not a good combination. You coughed badly, hitting your chest. He gasped, immediately raised from his seat and gave you a water bottle. He was unsure if he should pat your back, as he clenched and unclenched his fist. You grabbed the bottle and drank it.

"I'm sorry." He said. Finally decided to pat your back softly.

Once he was sure you were fine and stopped coughing he retreated his hand from your back. You exhaled in relieved as you wiped away your cold sweat on your forehead from your choking on your food earlier. He scratched the back of his neck.

Well, that was awkward.

"I wasn't eavesdropping on you, mister." You rolled your eyes.

"You suddenly turned around and talk to me. I was surprised." You added.

Before the pale guy could say anything, you heard someone was cycling behind him, waving his hand.

"Yoongi hyuung!" the cycling guy called for the pale guy.

The cycling guy stopped and the pale guy-named Yoongi, turned around to see him. He sighed and smiled a little. Then he turned back to you.

"I'm sorry for surprising you." he said. His face was back into a stoic one but you knew he was being sincere, somehow.

"Nah, no prob. I'm fine so no harm done." You raised your hand to an okay sign.

"Well then, I must go now. Excuse me." He said politely and walked inside the restaurant to pay for his food.

You looked at the cycling guy who was smiling at you now. You could guess that was a forced smile, just like the Yoongi guy earlier. Something was off.

"Did he do something to you?" the cycling guy asked.

"Nah, not really. He surprised me and I choked on my food. That's all." You replied.

"Aiiish that hyung. Well, I'm sorry for him too, okay, miss?" he said.

Which you just answer with a nod.

Yoongi came out from the restaurant and approached the cycling guy. They nodded a little to you and you did the same to them. They left.

You came back to your home later, massaging the bridge of your nose. The Yoongi guy paid for your food. He must felt sorry for surprising you, but you thought he didn't need to do that. Now you felt like you indebted to him. You would pay him back later. But you only knew his name. Great.

You felt like this wouldn't be the first meeting with him.

You walked inside your room. It was still 4AM. Eungi must be still sleeping. That sister of yours slept like a log, easy to fall asleep, hard to get up. And she wasn't a morning person. You jumped to the bed after changing into your pyjama again.

You closed your eyes, planned to sleep again.

A door

A handcuffed man.

You opened your eyes, massaging your temple as you rolled over to the side.

"Not again." You hissed in pain.

"How many times do I have to see the same dream?" you closed your eyes, trying to shake off the images.

You had been having the same dreams for a week. You thought, having a summer break away from London would make the dream disappear. Now the images became clearer. You tossed around, trying to stop your brain from flashing the images.

It got worse.

A door. A handcuffed man. Screams. Syringes. Bandages. Blood.

You screamed. Muffled by the pillow.