Chapter 1: The Mall Where It All Began

A Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shin Hye was happily strolling down the mall after receiving good news from her place of work. A few hours back, she has been called by the dean to inform her that she will be taking on more administrative works because they have seen quite a great potential in her.

It has been a couple of years that Shin Hye has worked at Seoul University as a college professor in the Engineering Department and having the dean see her efforts made her feel that she is doing a great job.

To reward herself with her good efforts, she thought of buying something for herself which led her to one of the jewelry shops at the shopping district of Seoul. As she browsing through the displays, her eyes caught a glimpse of a very beautiful set of earings.
Though not one to be tranced with expensive gifts, it is not often that Shin Hye bought something for herlself. It has been a long time since she had bought something nice for herself. Too long that she cant remember.

As she was walking down one of the long hallway of the mall, Shin Hye felt jher stomach starts to grumble and thought to herself that she needed to find something to eat. The went to the ground floor of the mall trying to choose which restaurant to eat at. There were a lot to choose from yet she could not seem to pick one.

As she continued to walk, her feet seemed to stop right in front a restaurant called Dessert Factory. She was right in front of main entrance of the restaurant browsing through the menu when he heard a loud voice calling out "omma" then followed by a thud on her legs.

Shin Hye looked from where the voice came from then looked down to her legs realizing that something was tugging her. Nope, it was not something, it was someone.

The boy whom she heard shouting "omma" was hugging her legs tightly. Shin Hye looked confused and looked around trying to find the parents of the little boy who seems to be confusing her with someone else.

She noticed that someone tapped her by her shoulder and she looked towards the direction. It was the waitress looking at her.
"Miss, it seems like your son misses you a lot. Would you liek to get a table now and order?" The waitress said.

Shin Hye looked at her apologetically saying "Ah, deh. Can you get me a pasta carbonara and a chocolate cake." She looked down at the little boy who has was still hugging her tigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter