MiTzu

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu sits at the table fully awkward and dead quiet. Pressured into joining her co-workers for a night at the bar and free drinks, she should’ve said no.

 

The pretty girl stares around, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. Not wanting to offend anyone by staring too much either.

Unsure of what else to do, she sits hot and in boredom and cups her glass of beer. Wiggling her fingers on the cold cup, she thinks about food.

“It’d be great if there was grilled meat,” her thoughts suggest. But she’s stuck with the free pretzels and peanuts. The quiet girl stares at Momo, who seems to keep eating the endless snacks.

 

“You haven’t said a word since we got here,” Chaeyoung says and nudges her arm.

A smile escapes Tzuyu and she sits upright then chuckles.

“I just came for the free drink,” she lies.

Tzuyu lets out a sigh and goes back to sitting slumped.

 

Myoui Mina watches the game with a fruity beverage in hand. She picks at the peanut shells, shuffling away the empty ones. The pretty girl sips her drink and unwinds. Having had a long day at work, it’s nice to scream at the bar, especially when there’s a game.

Attentively watching the game, Mina munches on a bowl of peanuts.

 

Finishing her drink, Tzuyu momentarily leaves her noisy co-workers to grab a re-fill. 

Tzuyu looks back and everyone seems super busy venting and chatting. At this point they’re all possibly very drunk and tired and haven’t noticed her absence. Having a little alone time, Tzuyu sits at the bar with her back faced to her co-workers.

She looks at her glass, she could use a drink but she shouldn’t too. Unsure of her tolerance, she’s never had anything more than a glass of beer. Wanting to test her threshold, Tzuyu orders another drink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter