JeongMiHyo

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mommy,” Mina cutely calls as she holds her mothers hand.

“Yes baby,” Jihyo says and bends down to fix her coat.

“Doggy, woof woof,” Mina copies and scrunches her nose.

Jihyo smiles and the two look at the dog cross the street.

 

Park Jihyo checks the time and looks around. Yoo Jeongyeon should be there by now to pick the two up. Looking at the sky, Jihyo hopes it doesn’t rain. But her hopes are jinxed when a sudden breeze blows against her face and dark clouds roll in, following a light shower. Mina looks at the sky and swings her leg front and back whilst holding her mommy’s hand.

 

A sudden jolt of thunder rumbles and a flash of lightning strikes the sky and Mina squeezes her mommy’s hand and pulls. Afraid of thunder, Mina begins to cry and cutely stomps her feet rapidly. Attending to her daughter, Jihyo picks Mina up and holds onto her while waiting for Jeongyeon.

 

“Mommy will be here soon,” Jihyo says and pats her daughters back, comforting her. Mina hides her face and closes her eyes as she hears another rumble.

“It’s okay,” Jihyo softly says and continues to pat her.

Jihyo scoots back as the rain falls harder, sheltering the two. Mina opens her eyes as she hears the rain clash.

 

After several minutes, the rain dies down and Jihyo checks on Mina who is in her arms comfortably.

“No more roar and pew pew,” Jihyo says and Mina peeks at the sky.

 

Mina waddles her feet and her mother wipe’s the tears first before putting her down.

Still holding onto Jihyo’s han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter