MiMo

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is a special occasion, because it’s their one-year anniversary. Momo smiles at the mirror. She scrunches her nose as she continues to stare, finding herself cute also. She can’t wait to see Mina later. The thought of seeing Mina later makes her heart flutter. Momo giggles as she feels the little butterflies escape her stomach the more she thinks of Myoui Mina. She makes her happy.

 

Momo combs her tangled hair and curls her fringe. She pats her face and puts on eyeliner. The cute girl puckers her lips and applies a light coat of lipstick, keeping her makeup simple. Kissing the mirror, she quickly changes into something comfortable. But to Momo, comfortable is joggers and a t-shirt or a simple tracksuit.

Momo flips through her closet and makes the extra effort for Mina and wears a nice top with jeans. Taking a last look in the mirror, she gives herself an okay and leaves to Mina’s.

 

 

Myoui Mina cleans up her apartment, and scurries to prepare dinner.

Mixing the salad she sets it on the table, and cuts the baguette into slices, placing it on a small cutting board. Mina plates the cooked steaks and leaves them on the table.

As she waits for Momo, she grabs two wine glasses.

She looks at her little fancy wine cellar and browses through her selection. Today’s such a special occasion and she wants it to be memorable.

“Wine or champagne,” Mina debates as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter