MoChaeng

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Chaeyoung keeps her head down, eyes focused on her plate of food.

It’s the first time she’s been to Momo’s house and the food her mom has prepared is delicious.

Chaeyoung forks into a piece of meat and eats. She reaches for Momo underneath the table because she’s nervous as heck. Momo loudly laughs then covers as Chaeyoung squeezes her lower thigh.

Everyone looks to her, including her parents.

Momo purses her lips and assumes the cute girl is playing with her, therefore she squeezes back. But Chaeyoung turns her face and darts her eyes at Momo, telling her to send help since she’s so nervous.

Chaeyoung inhales and tilts her face up as she feels someone’s glancing at her. And she’s correct. Momo’s father’s eyes stare and it makes Chaeyoung feel awkward.

“Can you,…” Mr. Hirai says then pauses not wanting to sound rude, and gestures his hand instead.

 

Wanting to be respectful to Mr. Hirai, Chaeyoung quickly scoots over, creating distance between her and Momo, for she assumes maybe she’s sat too close.

“Thanks, I couldn’t see the TV,” Mr. Hirai sternly says.

Chaeyoung looks at Momo once more, and the peachy girl excitedly eats. She hasn’t been home in a while or had a home-cooked meal.

Chaeyoung looks up and spoons some rice onto her plate. She can sense someone staring at her again and Chaeyoung nervously looks up. This time it isn’t Mr. Hirai, but Hana. And the cute girl smiles at Chaeyoung as she scoops the rice. Hana glances at Momo then to Chaeyoung.

“Has she been staring at me this whole time?” Chaeyoung’s conscience asks.

Chaeyoung places the spoon back then continues eating.

Believing Hana has been staring at her the entire time, she looks up. And she’s correct again. Hana’s eyes beam and she fixates on Chaeyoung’s pretty face.

Chaeyoung s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter